Chapter 39

~Week Later~ (Friday)

We start classes today, for some reason, I'm really nervous. Kuroo had left before me for his classes, and mine don't start until 10. I decided to do to the café for some coffee before class. It's only 8:30 at the moment. I walk in and order a coffee. 

Once I get it, I go to walk around the park nearby. I need to get a couple of things later. Toru's homesick still, but he's feeling better slowly. I'm thinking about sending him some stuff. I take out my phone to write down everything before I forget.

Notes
~Things for Toru~
- My hoodie
- Ramen
- Some snacks from Japan
- Some mangas
- Another hoodie
- Alien plush
- My cologne?

That should be okay for now. But I don't know where he lives. "Idiot. You forgot to ask." I walked back to the dorms, to get ready for class. I should message him first to let him know I'm going to be in class.

>Toru<3<

Iwa
Hey love
I'm going to be in class for a while
I'll text you when I'm done

Toru<3
Okay Iwa~chan!

Iwa
You can message me still, but I might be able to check until class is over

Toru<3
Alright!
Make sure to focus!

Iwa
I will
Bye Toru

Toru<3
Bye Hajime~

I smiled and put my phone away and started walking to the lecture hall I should be at in a couple of minutes. I look around and finally find it after 10 minutes of searching.

.
.
.

Once the class, lecture, whatever, I was about to out of the building when Toru called. "Hey love." "Hi Hajime! How was your class?" "It was alright. Not much to say." He hummed, "Are you going somewhere?" "Uh yea. I needed a couple of things from the store." "Ohh. I tho-" He got cut off with someone walking up to me. 

"Um, excuse me?" I looked at her, "Hold on Toru, yes?" She smiled, "I thought you were pretty cute and was wondering if I could get your number?" I just looked at her, Oikawa went quiet too. "Hello?" "Oh uh sorry, but I'm taken." "YEA BITCH!" Oikawa exclaimed, the girl didn't hear him. "So? She wouldn't mind me getting your number." "YOU BITCH." I laughed, "Toru stop. I can't laugh." "WHY NOT. SHE'S TRYNA TAKE MY MAN." 

I continued to laugh, "I'm sorry, but he would rip you into shreds." The girl froze. "He?" I nodded my head, "Yes. He's on the phone too." Her eyes widened, "You're gay?" "Yes? If you have a problem, you can kindly fuck off." With that I continued to walk away with Oikawa cheering in my ear. "YEA, TAKE THAT BITCH. HE'S MINE!" I started laughing at his reaction again.

I continued to walk to the store as Oikawa cheered on the phone. "How the fuck did you reject girls in high school?" He went quiet. "Toru?" He sighed, "I just said that I wasn't interested because I had my eyes on someone else." "Oh?" "Shush. Don't say anything." "Yea yea." I smiled and walked into the store.

"What about you getting from the store?" He asked as I picked up a basket. "I needed a couple of things for the dorm." "Again?" "Yea, it's been a week, I need to get more snacks Toru." He giggled. "Of course Iwa~chan. You can never have too many snacks." We continued to talk as I got everything. 

Hopefully he likes everything. "Are you done Hajime?" "Huh? Oh not yet. I need to get a couple of things from another store." Where do I get a box big enough? Oh! The ramen and mangas! I ran over to the store. "Are you okay Hajime? Why are you running?" "I forgot about something and almost walked in the other direction for another thing." He laughed, "Silly Iwa~chan."

"Have you found any places for Japanese food?" He sighed, "Nope...but the food here is amazing! But learning Spanish is a bit hard." I smiled, "Yea, guess that means I have to learn another language then." He laughed, "I guess. But you don't have too." "I want to tho. I can already speak English, I bet Spanish wouldn't be as hard as you're saying." "You'll see Hajime, there's so many conjugations, verbs and stuff." "Oh well."

(I'm learning Spanish, it's alright? It's fun to learn, but I confuse myself since I'm learning 2 other languages at the same time)

I get a bunch of ramen, and some snacks along with some mangas he's been wanting to read since they have them here too. Now for the box. "Hajime?" "Huh?" Toru giggled, "You got distracted!" "Oh, sorry Toru." "It's fine. I gotta go now, my room mate wants to take me out for lunch." Roommate? "Oh, okay. We can text later after you eat." "Yup! Bye Iwa~chan!" I smiled, "Bye love." I hung up and put my phone away. 

I texted Kuroo on where I could get a box and if he could help me carry everything back. 

He said he'll be here in a couple of minutes. "Hey. Why do you need all of this?" He asked walking up to be. "Oh, I'm sending it to Toru. To help him feel better." He smiled, "Wow, that's so sweet of you." I nodded, "Your hickies are still very much visible." He groaned, "I know, don't remind me. For the box, I'll grab it later. For now, I'll help you carry all of this to the dorm." "Thanks." He smiled, "It's fine."

.
.
.

When we got back, he left everything and went out to get the box for me. Now. What hoodies do I give him? I look through the closet and find my Jersey. He'll love this, and maybe I could give him one of my other hoodies. But what if they don't fit him? They will, He always wore them whenever he was cold. Okay. Everything's done. Wait. I need to spray the hoodies with the cologne. 

I take the hoodies and spray them before Kuroo came back. Hopefully he'll like everything. 

I FORGOT TO ASK OIKAWA HIS ADDRESS.