Chapter 31 | Mother's Day Pt.1

Hello hello! Since it's Mother's Day today in the US, I decided to write a chapter for it. This chapter isn't really a continuous of the actual story!

Also Happy Mother's Day to those who are mothers, whether it be to dogs/cats or other animals, actual kids or to your siblings! I hope you enjoy today!

~~~~~~~~~

~Iwa's POV~
It's Sunday! Mother's Day! I rush to the bathroom and get ready to go out before my mom waked up. It's only 6, but Mom wakes up around 7. So I have an hour.

I leave the house and run over to the Bakery. Thankfully they're open at this time. I walk in and see Mattsun. "Oh, hey Mattsun." He looked up, "Hey Iwa." He was looking at the pastries. I looked at the cakes and found the one I wanted.

"Hello, could I get the Mother's day cloud cake?" The person nodded their head and went to get the cake

"Hello, could I get the Mother's day cloud cake?" The person nodded their head and went to get the cake. "Your mom likes fruit cakes?" Mattsun asked, "Oh she loves them." He smiled, "That's nice. Tell her I said Happy Mother's day." "I will, you tell yours I said it too." He nodded his head and ordered the cake he wanted.

"Will that be all?" "Uh could I also get a caramel macchiato as well." The person nodded hi-their head. They had pronoun pins on. That's nice to know. "Here you go sir." They placed the macchiato on the counter, "You're total with xxx" I passed them the money and took the cake and macchiato. "Thank you." "Thank you for coming, please come again." They said, I turned to Mattsun, "Bye Mattsun." "Bye Iwa."

I walked out of the bakery and carefully ran to the flower shop. Barely ran, I'm too scared to ruin the cake. I get to the shop and look for moms favorite flowers. "Hmm, uh excuse miss, do you have any orchids?" The lady smiled, "Of course! I can go get them from the back, they'll be xx." I nodded my head and she walked away to get them.

(Orchids are the prettiest flowers ever!)

She came back with the Orchids and placed them on the counter. I passed her the money and took the Orchids.

I walked back home and saw Dad in the kitchen

I walked back home and saw Dad in the kitchen. 'Did you get the cake and flowers Hajime?" "Yea, here." I showed them to him and he smiled, "Perfect. She's still asleep and I'm finishing up breakfast, go change and place the cake in the fridge." I nodded my head and did what he said.

I looked at the time, 6:50. She'll be up in 10 minutes. I checked my phone for the rem aining time.

>3rd Years<

Oikawa
Tell your moms I said happy mothers day!

Mattsun
I will, tell them I said it too

Makki
Same here!

Iwa
Same with me
What did you guys do for them?

Makki
My dad and I are taking her out for dinner and breakfast

Mattsun
Same, we also got her flowers.
We're also going to take her to get her nails done

Oikawa
How fun
We're taking her shopping
What about you Iwa?

Iwa
Dad and I got her flowers and cake
He also made her breakfast in bed
And later we're going to take her to the spa to relax

Oikawa
Wow!
That sounds amazing!

Makki
Right?!

Mattsun
Damn Iwa
Going all out

Iwa
oh shut it.
She's my mom
What do you expect?

Mattsun
Yea
I gotta go now, we're about to leave

Iwa
Okay, I have yo go too
She's about to wake up.

Makki
Bye!

Oikawa
Bye!!

I placed my phone down and walked out to see dad standing in front of their room. "Hajime, go get the flowers and open the door." I nodded my head and ran to get them. I got them and went to open the door for him when it opened by itself. "Oh my?!" Mom exclaimed standing at the door.

"Go back to bed!" I exclaimed pushing her towards the bed. She laughed as she sat back on the bed. We were all laughing. "What a surprise!" She exclaimed seeing Dad with the breakfast tray and me with the Orchids. "You weren't supposed to get out of bed!" I exclaimed smiling, she was laughing as Dad placed the tray on her lap. "Sorry sorry!" She smiled as she looked at what Dad made. "This looks so good!" She took a bite and smiled, "Wow~" Dad smiled, I handed her the Orchids, "Oh my! Thank you, these look beautiful." She placed them beside and continued to eat.

Once she ate, she went to do her routine as me and Dad ate. "I can't believe she woke up earlier then expected." I smiled, "Yea, but it worked out" Dad smiled, 'Yea. Are yo going to stay with her at the spa?" I nodded my head, "Yea, I can't just leaver her there. Plus, it'll be nice." H nodded his head and continued to eat.

Once we ate and Mom came down we watched a movie before we had to go to the spa. "So~ What else do you have planned?" She asked when the movie finished. "You'll see~" I said as I walked to the door, it's around 10 now so we should get going.

Dad had to go to work, so I drove us to the spa. "How is it with you and Oikawa?" I smiled, "We're doing okay. He's helping me with Kyo." She nodded her head, "That's nice to hear." I nodded my head as we got to the spa. "We're here." "The spa?!" She exclaimed and almost jumped out of her seat. I laughed, "Yea, lets go in." She nodded her head.

"You're doing it with me!?" She exclaimed, I smiled, "Yea. I didn't want to leave you by yourself." She smiled, "Okay, lets do the massage first." She dragged me to the front desk and asked for 2 body massages. "I haven't done this before mom." I said, she only smiled, "I know." Lets see what happens today.

"Plus, I want you to relax with me and get your mind off the breakup." She said out of no where as we were lead to different rooms to change.

(I have NO idea how spa's work...)

We asked to get the massages together so we could talk as well, but there was also a divider. "I mean, I sorta expected it. He had been acting weird for he weeks before I actually witnessed it." "Oh hon, I mean, you have Oikawa now." I feel my cheeks heat up. "He loves you Hajime. You gotta know that." "I'm not sure Mom. I do-" "Don't want to ruin the friendship. I know. I was like that with your dad. We were friends for a long time before we actually started dating But I'll tell you now, it's going to be worth it hon." I sighed, "Yea, I'll see."

Once the massages were done, we changed into some robes and walked over to another room for facials. "This is weird mom." She laughed, "What? Just do it~ You're skin will thank you." I sighed and just followed her.

During the facial we didn't really talk and just enjoyed the silence. Once it was over we walked over to the part where they did nails. (idk)

"What color do you think would look good?" She asked me holding a bunch of colors. "Maybe this one." I picked up a pretty purple. "Hmm, thanks! What about you?" "Huh?" "You're not doing you're nails?" I shook my head, "Nope, I like them as they are and I need them for volleyball." She pouted but didn't say anything else.

I sat down beside her and just watched the lady do her nails. "You don't want?" The lady asked, "Uh no." She nodded her head and continued to do Moms nails.