Chapter 33

~Iwa's POV~
Today Oikawa's leaving...I don't want him to leave but he has to...I have to go to California soon too.

These past few weeks me and Oikawa have gotten closer than before, whenever he'd stay over, we'd always cuddle. We've also gone out together, like shopping or an amusement park without Makki and Mattsun. I always called them dates in my head.

To be honest...I never lost my feelings for him...Kyo was probably just a distraction that didn't work.

Now we're here, seeing him off...I don't want him to go...

"Iwa~chan?" I looked at him. "Yea?" He smiled, "You're crying.." I wiped my eyes, "Oh shush..." His parents and mine had already left. Makki and Mattsun were just waiting for me outside, wanting to give us some privacy. "You're crying too dumbass." He laughed, "I know...I actually don't want to leave now..." I smacked his arm, "No, you have to. You've been wanting to go there since forever." His smile dropped, "I don't want to leave you though Hajime." "I don't want you to go either Toru. But you have to."

I wiped my eyes and looked at him, "Oh come here." I hugged him, "Why don't you wanna leave now?" "I'm going to miss you." I smiled, "I'll miss you too you know." I ruffled his hair. "You know...this might ruin everything...but..." He stood up straight. He took a deep breathe in. "I'm going to say this now before my gate opens." He stayed quiet. "Toru? Are you-"

"I love you Hajime." He said seriously.

I stayed quiet for a second. "You love me? And you're telling me now?!" I exclaimed, he looked at me confused. "You idiot! You tell me you love me now?! When you're about to fly across the world?!" "What do you mean?" He asked, I took a deep breathe in.

I pulled him by his collar and kissed him.

I felt him tense up before kissing back. I pulled back a bit, till our foreheads were touching. "You're an idiot." I whispered. "I know." He smiled and then pulled away. "I hate the fact that you told me now.." I whispered. "I'm starting to regret not doing it sooner if this was what the outcome was going to be.."

I smiled, "So Toru, would you be my boyfriend?" He smiled, "Of course Hajime~" "Gate 359" His eyes widened, "That's my gate, I have to go now..." "Okay, text me when you land." He nodded his head before pecking my lips and started walking towards the gate. He turned around and waved, I waved back. He then walked into the gate and I turned to walk out.

I took a deep breathe as I walked outside of the airport and saw Makki and Mattsun. "Hey, you alright?" Makki asked, "Yea." I smiled. Mattsun didn't look convinced, "Say that to your tear stained face Iwa." I wiped my eyes, "I swear, I'm fine...I just sent my boyfriend off. Never felt better." The they gasped, "BOYFRIEND?!" I laughed, "Yea, he confessed, and I asked."

Makki squealed, "ABOUT TIMEEEE! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" Mattsun laughed, 'I'm pretty sure we all were, even out moms ship them." "Lets go! Everyone's staring." I pushed them into the car and Mattsun started driving.

"So~ Did ya'll kiss?" Makki asked, "Yea. We did." Makki smiled, "Aw~ You two are so cute!" I looked out of the window, "Our moms are gonna scream in happiness." I said, Mattsun and Makki laughed.

.
.
.

When I got home, Mom and Dad were sitting in the living room. "Hey hon, how was it? Sorry for leaving you there." I smiled, "It's aright...just wasn't fun sending my boyfriend of to live across the world." She nodded her head before gasping. "BOYFRIEND?! AAHH HONEY THEY FINALLY MADE IT OFFICAL!!!" She stood up and started to jump up and down. Dad and I just smiled at her behavior.

She then walked into the other room to answer the phone. "AIKA! THEY MADE IT OFFICAL!" I heard Oikawa's mom yells through the phone. "I KNOW SUMIRE!" I looked over to dad, he was smiling, "Who asked?" "I asked, but he was the one who confessed before his flight was called." "Oh wow, I always had a feeling he was going to do it first." He laughed. "Hey!" He smiled, "But I'm glad you made it official." "Me too."

Soon later I walked into my room. Oikawa had texted.

>Oikawa<3<
Yahoo!
I have a long flight, so I wouldn't be reaching for a while.
But I just wanted to text you.

Iwa
Hey
That must suck

Oikawa<3
It does!

Iwa
I have to go to California next week to set everything up and get familiar with the area.

Oikawa<3
I wish I was there to send you off

Iwa
You can send me off when I visit you

Oikawa<3
You would visit me?

Iwa
Of course!
You're my boyfriend now

Oikawa<3
0///0

Iwa
You know
You're an idiot for not confessing earlier

Oikawa<3
I DIDN'T KNOW
I was scared
You didn't either!

Iwa
Ik
I was too
You have no idea how happy my mom got hearing we're dating now

Oikawa<3
Mine screamed through the phone
Everyone was looking at me

Iwa
XD

Oikawa<3
I gotta go
I'll call you when we land.

Iwa
Alright
Stay safe
And punch any weirdos that approach you

Oikawa<3
Will do Iwa~chan

I put my phone away and smiled.

I'm with my childhood bestfriend. I can't stop smiling. This is the best feeling ever.