Chapter 42

~Time Skip 4 months~

I've been sending Oikawa a box of stuff every month. He calls me when he opens them, he always looks so happy. 

But we haven't talked for a while. I always brush it off saying he's busy, but then he'd still message me even if he was busy. 

That doesn't matter now. What matters now is that he opens the door. I didn't think I'd run into so many people on the way here. My Spanish is still rough, but hey, it helped. I took a deep breathe in and out before ringing the bell. 

I heard yelling through the door. "Oikawa abre la puerta!" (Open the door.) Armando's voice yelled out. "Porque yo?" (why me?) Oikawa whined, I smiled, it'll be worth it if you do. "Multa." He said before I heard footsteps. 

He opened the door, "Buenos Dias, como puedo ayudarte?" (Good morning, how can I help you?) "Uh, Estoy buscando a mi novio. Lo ha visto?" (I'm looking for my boyfriend. Seen him?) He gasped and placed his hand over his mouth, "Oh my god." 

I smiled, "Surprise." "Surprise!" Armando said as well. Oikawa had tears in his eyes. "Oh don't cry you big baby." I walked over to him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist as he cried. "Hey...no need to cry." I petted his head. I looked over to Armando, "Thanks for helping." He smiled, "No problem. He's been feeling down for the past couple of days." I nodded my head and he walked away. 

Oikawa and I had moved onto the couch, Armando had put my suitcase in Oikawas room. "Toru, cheer up now." He still has his head in my shoulder. "I missed you so much." "I missed you too love." His ears went red. "You know, I got a week off from classes." He perked up, Really?!" I nodded my head. He had dried tears on his cheeks. I placed my hands on his face. He smiled, "Are we about to kiss right now?" I laughed, he joined in. "I mean yea?" He blushed, "Now shush." 

I pulled him into a kiss and he kissed back immediately. His hands around my neck as I kept mine on his face. "Ah dios mio." (oh my god) Me and Oikawa pulled away and saw Armando standing there. "Lo siento." I said, Oikawa smiled. "Wow~ My Iwa~chan knows Spanish~" "I'm going out. Don't...don't do anything bad!" Armando said before rushing out the door. "I think we scared him away." Oikawa laughed, "Nah, he's meeting up his girlfriend." I nodded. "So~ what now?" He asked.

I looked at him, he had gotten tanner. I placed my hand on his cheek and he smiled, "Hajime? You alright?" "I'm more than alright. I finally saw my boyfriend after what? 6 months?" Oikawa smiled, "Yea." Wait. "What did Armando mean when he said you've been feeling down?" Oikawa looked down.

"Kawa?" "I just missed you, home, my parents and the others...I wonder how they're doing..." He whispered. "Oh, we can call Makki and Mattsun if you'd like." He nodded. I took out my phone and started a video call with the two of them. "Iwa? Everything alright?" Mattsun asked, "Iwa?! Hi! How are you?" Makki asked, I smiled, "I'm good, everything's okay. Just that someone missed you and the others." Mattsun gasped, "No way!" I nodded my head, "Yes way." 

I propped the phone up. "Oikawa!" The two of them exclaimed. He smiled, "Hi guys." "How's Argentina?!" "You look so different!" The two of them exclaimed, Oikawa laughed, "One at a time guys." "Sorry!" They both said. I smiled, he looks so much happier than before. He must really miss them. 

~3 hours later~

"Oh shit! I'll call you guys back later! I just remembered something!" "Oka-" I hung up and Oikawa looked at me confused. "Hajime, what happened?" Instead of answering, I put Mom on speaker. "Iwaizumi Hajime. I thought I said to call me when you land. I know for a fact you landed 3 hours ago." Oikawa's eyes widened. "Aunty?" Mom gasped, "Toru! How are you?! Everything alright? Hajime put this phone up!" "Okay okay." Oikawa laughed as I put the phone up.

"I'm good Aunty. How are you?" She smiled, "I'm doing good too hon. How's Argentina?" Oikawa smiled, "Good. I love it here. But I still miss home and everyone else." Mom nodded her head, "That's normal hon. It'll get better as time passes." Oikawa nodded. "Hajime, how long are you staying again?" "A week." She hummed, "Alright. But next time you come home. I miss you here." I nodded my head, "Alright. I'll drag Toru with me." She laughed, "Yes! That'd be amazing. Sumire misses him so much." 

Oikawa smiled at his moms name, "I miss her too. Especially her food." We all laughed. "How's dad?" I asked. "He's at work at the moment, I'll let him know you landed safely and that Toru is okay too." We both nodded out heads.

We continued to talk for a while or until my phone almost died. "I got to go mom. My phones dying." "Alright. You two be safe okay?" "Okay." We both answered. "Bye mom." "Bye Aunty." "Bye you two." She hung up and I turned to Oikawa. "Where can I charge my phone?" He told me to follow him to his room. 

His rooms boring. Exactly like how it was at home. "Oh." I laughed seeing a picture. "You okay Hajime?" He asked after putting my phone on charge. He smiled when he saw the photo I was looking at. "Oh! I missed you so I put the picture up." "I did the same thing! With the same photo!" He laughed, "What a coincidence." 

We both smiled and sat down on his bed. "God, I never realized how tired I was from the flight." I yawned. Oikawa smiled, You should rest hen, are you hungry? I can make you something." I shook my head, "Not really. I can eat after. You can go do what you were doing before I came." He shook his head, "Nah. I'll sleep with you. Armando shouldn't be here till tomorrow." I nodded my head and we got comfortable on his bed. 

He was in my chest as I had my arms around him. "This is nice." He whispers. "It is." I played with his hair until I fell asleep. 

~Oikawas POV~
"Iwa~chan?" I look at him, he's already asleep. "Cute..." I hugged him tighter. "Sleep well Hajime."