Chapter 46

~Time skip 4 years cause why not~

-3rd Person-

Over the years, Iwaizumi had gotten a job and moved out of the dorms and into his own apartment. He had worked a lot for the money and was able to get a nice apartment by his university. 

But today, he was graduating.

He walked into the hall and walked over to his seat as others sit down behind him. His parents clapping, along with Oikawa and his parents, and we can't forget Makki and Mattsun. The 7 of them cheering when Iwaizumi's name was called to the stage. 

Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun cheered as the others clapped. Iwaizumi looking at the loud crowd and seeing his boyfriend cheering, he smiles as he walks over to the principle and shakes hands. "Congratulations." "Thank you sir." Iwaizumi says before stopping for a picture. 

He gets off stage and goes back to his seat. His new friends cheering for him on his way back. "You guys are so loud." He says to Bokuto and Kuroo. Ushijima just giving a small smile. Bokuto and Kuroo just smile and Kuroo stands up when his name were called. 

Looking back at the crowd once again, Iwaizumi sees Kenma and Akaashi in the crowd as well. He turns back to the stage and continues to watch as Kuroo walks off the stage.

Once the ceremony was over, Oikawa had run to Iwaizumi. "Hajime!" Iwaizumi's quick to catch him and lifts him up. He sees his parents walk over with the others. "Congrats Iwa!" Makki exclaims. "Yea, you did it." Mamakawa smiled as she and Dadkawa hugged Iwaizumi. "Congratulations Hajime-kun!" Mamakawa exclaims. "Thanks Aunty."

With Oikawa still in his arms, he walks over to Kuroo and Bokuto, who were talking to their boyfriends. "Hey guys." Bokuto perks up, "Hi! Nice to see you again Oikawa." Oikawa nods his head, "Same here." 

"You've met before?" Akaashi asks, Kuroo and Bokuto nod, "Yea, he came to visit a couple of times." Akaashi nods his head, "Hello Oikawa-san." "Hello~ You must be one of the boyfriends of Owl-chan and Neko-chan." Kenma started to laughed. "Kyanma!" Kuroo exclaims. "Sorry. Neko-chan." Akaashi starts to laugh too. "Owl-chan, yes yes I am, this is Kenma." Kenma smiles, "Hi."

No one questioned on how Iwaizumi was able to hold Oikawa and not get tired. "Hajime you're so strong!" Oikawa says as Hajime walks back to his parents. "I know, I've been working out more lately." Oikawa hums, "Keep going." Iwaizumi laughs as he gets to Makki and Mattsun. 

"Lets go out for dinner tonight!" Mamazumi exclaims. Iwaizumi nods, "That'd be fine, want me to find a good restaurant and reserve the table for tonight?" They nodded, "Alright. Do you need help getting back to the hotel?" He asks his and Oikawas parents. "I think we'll be alright hon." Iwaizumi nods and tells Makki and Mattsun to just follow him since they're staying at his.

"Hopefully mom and dad get to the hotel safely." Oikawa says. "Yea, but I think they'll be okay." Iwaizumi says. "So~ What now? Anything for the future?" Makki asks, "I'm not sure. I guess I start off small and go back to Japan. How's it going for you?" Makki shrugs, "I haven't really thought of anything." "Mattsun shakes his head, "No, he just hasn't found a job that suits him yet." Iwaizumi nods his head, "That's fine. We're almost there." 

As they walked, Oikawa fell asleep in Iwaizumi's arms without anyone noticing. "So, Oikawa, when's your graduat-" "Shush, he's asleep." Iwaizumi cuts Mattsun off. "Oh, my bad. He must've been really tired." Iwaizumi nodded, "Yea, he insisted on staying up and watching movies, but I guess I fell asleep a lot earlier than he did." Iwaizumi has one hand in Oikawas hair as the other holds him up. 

(sorta like how you would carry a baby to fall asleep)

They walked into the apartment complex and went up. "I still can't get over the fact of how nice this place is." Makki says looking around once they step into the room. "Thanks. I'm gonna go put him in bed and I'll be back." Makki and Mattsun nod as they turn the TV on.

Iwaizumi carefully tucks Oikawa into bed and kisses his forehead before leaving the room. "I'm back." Mattsun and Makki nodded as Iwaizumi sat down beside them with his laptop. "Are really gonna do work now?" Mattsun asked, "No idiot. I have to find a restaurant for tonight." "Ohh yea." 

As Iwaizumi looked up some restaurants, Oikawa had slowly woke up. Once Iwaizumi had found a restaurant and called them, Oikawa had slowly made his way out of the room with a blanket around him. When he saw Iwaizumi he went over and lied down on his lap. Iwaizumi smiled and played with his hair. "Hi, I wanted to book a table for 8 people." Mattsun and Makki stayed quiet as he talked. 

"Yes, for tonight...Around 9...Yes, name, Iwaizumi... I..W...A...I..Z...U...M...I...Yes. Thank you." He hung up and reached over to put his phone on the table. "Why'd you spell out your name?" Makki asked, "When we reserve a table, we need to give them a name, so when we ask for the table, they know which table is for them." Makki nodded, "Smart." 

Iwaizumi looked down at Oikawa and saw that he fell asleep again. "You have that look in your eyes!" Makki exclaimed, but not too loud to wake Oikawa. "What look?" Mattsun grinned, "The one where you're hopelessly in love." Iwaizumi smiles, "That's cause I am." Makki and Mattsun smile, "Well, we'll leave you two alone, don't forget to tell your parents about the restaurant. We're gonna go to our room." Iwaizumi nods his head and the two leave.

He looks at Oikawa and reaches over for his phone. He opens the camera app and takes a picture. He looks at it and puts it as his lock screen. 

He also calls his parents and then puts an alarm for 7 before falling asleep himself with Oikawa.