Chapter 12

~Time Skip to Wednesday~

Iwaizumi was on the roof top with Makki and Mattsun. "We were thinking about watching a movie later, wanna come?" Makki asks Iwa. Iwa shrugs, "I don't know, I don't want to third wheel." He says, Mattsun chuckles, "You won't be, you can bring Ito-chan, I'm sure she wouldn't mind." "Maybe, I'll ask her." Makki and Mattsun nod. 

They talk for a few before Oikawa comes up...holding hands with a girl...

Iwa's eyes widen, Makki and Mattsun looked at each other in shock. Oikawa was smiling, so was the girl, "Hey guys!" He exclaimed, "This is my girlfriend, Mori Hana." Oikawa says proudly. Mori blushes, "Hello, nice to meet you." She says bowing a little. Iwa just stares at her. "Iwa~chan? You alright?" Oikawa asks, Iwa doesn't respond. "Iwa?" Makki tries getting his attention, "Iwaizumi?" Mattsun says his full name, still nothing.

"Iwa! Come on! Did you forget already?!" They hear in the distance. It was Ito, Iwa jumps, "Huh? Oh yea, I'm coming!" He exclaims to her, "Sorry about that, I got lost in my thoughts. I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, Oikawa's childhood best friend. *smiles* Nice to meet you." He says standing up. "I'm sorry but I have to go, my friends calling me." He says bowing apologetically. "Oh it's fine." She smiles and Iwa walks away not looking back.

Makki and Mattsun just stared at their friend as he walked away. Iwa walked up to Ito and grabbed her hand and led her to an empty classroom and sat down on one of the desks.

"It hurts....It hurts so much..." He cries, he had tears in his eyes. Ito looked at him sadly and hugged him. Iwa placed his head on her shoulder and hugs her tightly. "H-How'd you know?" He asks her, Ito sadly smiles, "I saw them walk up the staircase holding hands..." Iwa nods his head. 

Ito just pats his hair, trying to calm in down. Soon later he stopped crying. "Iwa?" "Hm?" He responds, "I know this isn't the time but h-how did you know you were, you know, gay?" She asks. 

He lifts his head, and smiles "I called him beautiful in my head, and thought of what he would look like in a suit." He says blushing, Ito smiles, "How cute~" She teases, "But why'd you ask?" He looks at her. She blushes, "Oh? Who is she?" He asks, feeling much better than before. "U-um...Akari?" She whispers, Iwa gasps, "How cute!" He giggles looking at Ito's flustered state. 

The two talk until Makki and Mattsun walk in the room panting. "I-Iwa." Makki breathes out. Iwa looks at the two confuse, "You two alright?" He asks, "N-Now that we f-found you." Mattsun says trying to catch him breathe. "We looked everywhere to find you." Iwa looks at Makki confused.

"You just left. Are you feeling okay? He's dense as fuck." Mattsun says, Iwa giggles, "I guess he is...but I feel better guys." Makki and Mattsun look at him, "I promise. Ito helped." Ito smiles at the two. They smiles, "That's good...Iwa, you need to move on." Makki says quietly, "You make it seem like I don't know Makki! I know I need to move on! I know that already...he's a straight guy and then there's...me..." He whispers. Ito looks at him sadly, "Iwa, it's not like that." She tells him. "Yes it is...It's my fault I caught these stupid feelings for him. I can't even tell him without knowing I'll ruin our friendship." He says, putting his face in his hands, starting to cry again.

The other 3 just look at him sadly, wishing they could do something to help their friend, but they can't...

---

Oikawa on the other hand was with his girlfriend, but felt that something was missing. But what?