Chapter 30

~The next day~ (Saturday, I think)

~Iwa's POV~
I woke up and saw that Oikawa was still asleep with his arms around me. I forgot we slept like this... He looks so pretty asleep...his hair is bit of a mess but he still looks cute. I smiled and stayed in bed till he woke up. I started to play with his hair as he slept.

"G'morning Iwa~chan." He yawned, I smiled, "Good morning Oikawa." He then shot up, "Are you okay?" "Why wouldn't I be?" He then signed, "No it's just I thought I made you uncomfortable." "You didn't. But thanks. I needed it." He smiled, his eyes a shining so bright. "Boys~ You sho-Oh?" Mom stood in the doorway. "You're up! You have no idea how cute you two looked sleeping together!" She exclaimed. Dad then showed up behind her laughing, "She took like a hundred photos!" I can feel my cheeks heat up. "Mom!" She laughed, "What? You two looks so cute! But hurry up for breakfast! I want to show you the photos!" Dad laughed before following her downstairs.

"I'm sorry about her." Oikawa then laughed. "It's fine Iwa~chan!" "We should get ready for the day." I nodded my head, I walked over to the bathroom as he stayed in my room. What the fuck... the feelings still there...

~Oikawas POV~
He walked into the bathroom and I heard his phone go off.

>Kyo<33<
Iwa!
Please!
It was a mistake!
She didn't mean anything!
I love you only!
Please Hajime!

Iwa
Should've thought that way before cheating asshole
You have no idea how long he was crying for!
If she was nothing, why did you do it?

>Change name? Yes No<

Asshole
This isn't Hajime?

Iwa
No.
And you don't get to call him Hajime anymore.

Asshole
Oikawa?
I DIDN'T MEAN TO

Iwa
Sure.
I'm blocking you so he won't have to see your stupid texts
Oh and you two are over now.

Asshole
Don't!
Please!

>You can no longer send messages to this number<

I sighed and put his phone down. He deserves so much better... I heard the shower go off and lied on the bed. I wish you loved me... Why did I have to get a girlfriend!? I let out a breathe...

He doesn't know I'm Bi tho... or the fact that I've been crushing on him for the past couple months...but he doesn't need to know since it feels like he doesn't have any feelings for me at all... but the way he looked when he was asleep. He looked at peace, even if he had dried tears on his cheeks.

I don't want to leave him here... but I get to play in Argentina... a couple of weeks Toru. Make it the best.

Iwa had come out a little while later and I walked into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I look like a mess! He saw me like this and didn't say anything?!

~Back to Iwa's POV~
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Oikawa thinking as he walked in. His hair looks like a nest. I smiled and walked down to the kitchen. "About time. Were you two kissing?" "DAD! NO!" He laughed, "Alright alright. Are you feeling better?" I nodded my head, "Yea, Oikawa helped." They both smiled, "He got a beating from his mother." Mom said, "He what?" I laughed."Ms. Murakami is amazing!" Oikawa exclaimed from behind.

I quickly punched him. "OW IWA~CHAN WHAT THE FUCK!" He exclaimed, "Oh shit! Sorry!! It's reflexes!" He crouched down in pain, I crouched down to see if he was okay. "Oikawa?" He groaned, "Why do you keeping punching me?" "It's not my fault! It's fight or flight! I always go with fight whenever I get scared!"

Mom and Dad were laughing watching us. "You should control it better." He said as I helped him stand up. "You're mad strong and it hurts when you punch someone Iwa~chan." He whined, I smiled "Alright. I'll try." He smiled and we sat down at the table.

Mom smiled and took her phone out. "Look at you two!" She exclaimed showing us the photo she took.

(Credits to: Kittleratt, it's in the picture and I found it on Pinterest)

I can feel my face heat up. Oikawa stayed quiet. I looked over to him, his face was bright red. I bet mine is too. Mom was having the time of her life as Dad just smiled and watched our reactions. "Honey, we should eat." He said. Mom nodded her head and put her phone away. "Alright now. You can eat now, I can show you more pictures later." We stayed quiet and started to eat.

After we ate, Oikawa and I decided to go out so we don' have to look at the other photos mom took off us.

"Where should we go Iwa~chan?" I shrugged, "I don't know." He let out a sigh, "What if we just walk around for now?" I nodded my head, "Sure. That's better than just sitting in one place." 

We walked a couple of blocks away from home and ended up at the park. "Wanna go on the swings Iwa~chan?" "Sure." We both sat down on the swings. "I'm scared to go to Argentina." I looked over to him. "Why?" "Well...I'm leaving you here, along with my family and Mattsun and Makki." I nodded my head, "But hey, I'll be in California. So you're really not leaving me here." He smiled "I guess so."

We stayed at the park for most of the time until it was lunch. "Where should we go to eat?" I asked. "We should go to c/n (café name). It's really good. I've gone there a couple of times." I nodded my head and followed him to the café. 

It's surprising how Kyo hasn't texted all day. I went to take my phone out when someone called my name. "Iwa!" Fuck...Oikawa must've heard it cause he grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the café. "Oi! Let me go!" He ignored me and kept running. "Oikawa! I'm going to fall!" "I'll catch you if you do. But I'm not letting that asshole catch up." "At least let me go. I can run." He finally let go and I just ran behind him until he stopped. 

"We lost him and we're here!" I looked up and saw the café. We entered and ordered some food along with some drinks. "I blocked him." He says out of no where. "Huh?" "I blocked Kyo on your phone. He texted and I saw them and replied, telling him to fuck off and then blocked him." I smiled, "Thanks." "It's nothing Iwa~chan!" 

When we finished eating, we had to go home. He walked me to my house and then walked home alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My updating schedule is all over the place. Sorry about that! Life is just fucking me over atm.