Chapter 14

Iwaizumi stayed at the library until it was around 6pm. He stood up from his seat and stretched, "That's enough studying for today." He says as he packs his stuff. Ms. Murakami walked by and saw him packing his back. "Iwaizumi-kun, are you leaving now?" She asks, he nods his head, "Yea, I've tired myself out." He smiles, she smiles back, "Alright then, I hope you get home safely, and good luck." She says before leaving him alone. 

'Good luck? For what?' He wonders as he walks out. He continues to walk until he stops in front of a convenience store. 

"Hopefully I have money." He says to himself as he checks his pockets. "Yes! Thanks mom." He says to himself once he finds some money in his pocket. 

He walks into the store and gets some chips, ramen, onigiri and some water. "Is that all?" The cashier asks, "Uh yea." Iwaizumi responds, taking out the money he had. "Alright, 8.57." The guy says, Iwa hands him the money and grabs the bag. "Here you go, come back next time." The person says as Iwa leaves.

He takes out the onigiri and starts to eat it. 'Hopefully Mom won't kill me for coming home late." He thinks as he finished the onigiri and continues to walk home. "Damn it's cold...I should've brought a heavier jacket." Iwa says running home.

.
.
.

Once he gets home he sees his mom in the living room. "Hey Mo-" "Hajime! Where were you?!" She exclaims walking up to the boy. "I was at the library and stopped by the store for a snack. Sorry." He says, Mamazumi checks his face for any injuries. (like squishing his face) "Okay, just text or call me next time. I was worried sick." She says leading him to the table. 

"I will. Where's dad?" He asks as he sits down at the table. "He had to finish up some work, but he'll be home later.' Iwa nods his head as he continues to eat. Once he finishes, he heads up to his bathroom to shower. 

He gets in the shower and gets ready for bed. "Why the fuck is love so difficult?!" He exclaims into his pillow. 

Soon after he falls asleep, forgetting about dinner.

~Next Day~ (Thursday)

Iwaizumi woke up to his mom next to him. He felt hot but cold at the same time. "M-Mom?" She looked at him, "Oh honey, you caught a fever. I already called your school." Iwa tried to sit down but couldn't. "Stay down! I made some soup while you were out, you woke up in the middle of the night and threw up." She told him as she placed a wet clothe on his forehead. 

"Oh..." Iwa''s eyes were slowly closing. "Sleep for now, I'll make some soup before I call work." "You don't have to stay, I'll be fine. I can call Makki and Mattsun." Iwa tells her. "What about Oikawa?" "I don't want to see him right now." Mamazumi nods her head and walks out as Iwa passes out on the bed.

A while later Mamazumi comes back into the room and wakes up Iwa. "Hajime...Honey..." She shakes him a little before seeing his eyes open. "Here, I made some soup." She helps him sit up as Dadzumi comes in. "You feeling any better?" He asks leaning against the doorframe. "A little." Iwa responds eating the soup. (Wouldn't it be drink? I lowkey don't know) "That's good. I have to go to work now, so I'll see you later." Dadzumi says before kissing Mamazumi and leaving.

"I have to go soon too. Call me if anything happens. Alright?" Iwa nods his head and watches his mom walk away. "This sucks. I feel so icky." Iwa says standing up. "Maybe I should brush and take a bath." He takes one step and almost falls. "Never mind then." He says laying back in the bed. He takes out his phone to text Mattsun.

>Mattsun<
Yo
Where are you?

Iwa
I got sick

Mattsun
That sucks
Want me and Makki to come over?

Iwa
Please
I need you to make sure I don't drown myself

Mattsun
That'd suck, can you even walk?

Iwa
Nope

Mattsun
Well shit
Want us to bring Oikawa? 
That was Makki

Iwa
No

Mattsun
Damn
Alright, we'll see you after school
We're skipping practice for you -Makki

Iwa
I feel special >:)

He then puts his phone away and falls back asleep.

A while later he wakes up to some noise. "IWA!" He heard Oikawa yell. "Fucking hell..." Iwa whispers seeing Oikawa run into the room wearing a mask. 

Makki and Mattsun walked in after, Iwa glaring at them. "What? He wanted to know why we were skipping practice and why you weren't at school." Makki says. Iwa groans, "I can't believe you didn't tell me!" Oikawa exclaims, "Shut up." Iwa groans, holding his head. "Oh sorry..." Oikawa says quietly. 

"You look like shit man." Mattsun says, "Haha very funny." Iwa glares at him, "Now, help me to the bathroom, I can't fucking walk." Oikawa was about to help but Mattsun stopped him, "Let me." Mattsun helps Iwa to the bathroom and goes back to his room.

"You go make him some food. Don't burn it." Mattsun says pointing at Oikawa. Oikawa pouts but heads to the kitchen either way. "He looked terrible." Makki says hugging Mattsun, "He did. Hopefully once he takes a bath he'll feel better." Mattsun says as he hears the water in the bathroom. "Iwa?" "Hm?" "He's alive. Okay." Makki says. 

A while later it got quiet. "Iwa?" Makki called out knocking on the door. "Yea?" "Just checking." Makki says walking back over to Mattsun. Oikawa had just finished making some food. "Guys, I'm done, is he out yet?" He places the food on the bedside table and slaps Makki's hand when he tries to grab some of it. "Not for you. Yours is downstairs." Oikawa says.

"I need new clothes" He says as he walks towards his dresser to grad some clothes. "I-Iwa?" He turns around and he's Oikawa standing there. "Oh, I didn't know you were in here." Iwa says turning around blushing. Makki and Mattsun smile as they watch Oikawa's face turn a bit pink. "You okay?" Makki asks. "Hm? Yea, I'm good, the food's downstairs, I can bring it up if you'd like." Oikawa suggests. "Yea, I'll help carry them up." Makki says following behind Oikawa.

Mattsun waited until they were out of view. "You alright Iwaizumi?" He asks as Iwa was still in the bathroom. "Huh? What do you mean?" Iwa asks once he comes out of the bathroom in only sweatpants. "As in coming out here in a towel in front of Oikawa?" Mattsun asks, Iwa turns even redder than he was. "That was an accident! I didn't know he was in here." Iwa defends himself. "Sure~" 

The other two came back up with their food and began to eat. (Iwa put a shirt on before)

Once they were done, Makki and Mattsun left leaving Oikawa with Iwa. "I should get going too." He says as he stands up. "Alright." Iwa was about to stand up but Oikawa pushed him back down. "Stay in bed, Call me if it gets worse." Oikawa says before leaving.

"Why can't you leave me alone? I'm trying so hard to get rid of these feelings but you acting like that isn't helping me at all!"