Chapter 24

~Time skip to when Iwaizumi goes back to school, a week later~ (Tuesday)

~Iwa's POV~
I'm going back to school...after a whole week...

I'm scared to be honest. Makki and Mattun didn't know I was going back today, so I'm surprising them...hopefully Mori stays away...

I got to the gates and took a deep breathe in before walking up to Makki and Mattsun. "Do you know when he's coming back?" I head Makki ask Mattsun, "No. I just want him to be alright when he does." I smiled and tapped Makki's shoulder. "What the-IWA!" He engulfed me into a hug as Mattsun laughed. "You're back!" I nodded my head, "Yea...I missed out on a lot of stuff. I need to make that up. Same with practice." Mattsun nodded his head, "Makki~ Get off him nowww." He whined, Makki and I laughed as he finally let me go. 

We all laughed as we walked to our classes. I felt some stares but I shook them off. "You alright Iwa?" Makki asked, "Uh, yea? Just that everyone's been staring at me since I got back..." Mattsun nodded his head. "Yea..it's not everyday the top student takes a week off." I laughed, "Yea yea, I'll see you guys later." They nodded their heads and I walked into the classroom. "Iwa! You're back! Are you okay?" Ito asked as soon as she saw me. "Yea.. but you won't believe what happened on Wednesday!" I said as I sat down in my seat. "Tell me during lunch!" I nodded my head and checked my phone

>Kyo<33<
Hey
You doing alright back in school?

Iwa
Yea
It's okay
I've gotten a lot of stares 
But Mattsun said that's cause it's rare for me to take a week off school

Kyo<33
Damn
Have you told them yet?

Iwa
Nope
I'm gonna tell them during lunch

Kyo<33
Alright
My teacher just walked in so I'll text to later

Iwa
Same here

Kyo<33
Bye Love~

Iwa
Bye

Iwa placed his phone into his pocket and smiled. 

(Across the room, Ito was squealing quietly seeing Iwaizumi blush at his phone)

.
.
.
.

Once class was over and it was lunch time, Ito dragged Me out of the room and onto the roof top to see Makki and Mattsun sucking each others faces. "EW! Get a room!" Ito yelled. Makki fell off of Mattsuns lap and I started to laugh. "Guys!" Makki exclaimed once he saw us laughing.

"Oh! I almost forgot!" I had Ito sit down beside Mattsun, as Makki stayed on the floor. "Me and Kyo are finally dating." Ito jumped up, "YES! SO THAT'S WHY YOU WERE BLUSHING!" "He was blushing in class?!" Makki exclaimed, also jumping up. "I was not!" "Yes you were! You had the brightest smiles and pink cheeks! What did he say?!" Ito exclaimed. "Nothing!" Mattsun laughed, "You gotta think of a better lie than that Iwa." I groaned, "Fine...It wasn't anything major, he just called me love." Ito squealed. "You two are so cute together!" I can feel my face heat up. 

After a while they finally let it go and we started to talk about what I missed out on in school. "The teachers seemed really happy when they saw me to be honest." I said. "Of course they would be happy. Their number one student is back." Mattsun said. "Yea. And the fact the coach said that practice was going to be cancelled until you came back was a shocker to everyone." Makki said. "I guess..." 

We continued to talk until someone called out for Ito. "Sara!" I turned to look at who it was and it was Kimura. I turned back to Ito and saw her blushing.

(If you forgot, Oikawa thought Kimura Akia was Iwa's crush from like chapter 8.) 

"Hey Akia." Ito blushed as Kimura placed her hands around Itos waist. "Hey guys." "Hey...Why didn't you tell us?!" Makki exclaimed, shocked at the two. "It never came up." Ito giggled. "I knew it!" I exclaimed. Ito and Kimura looked at me surprised. "You told me about your crush on her, and I had a feeling it was going to happen soon. Especially since you didn't hang out with us as much as before." I exclaimed. "Was it that obvious?" She asked, Kimura just laughed. "Yea." Makki looked at us surprised, "We missed out on a lot." He said to Mattsun. "Yup." 

We all talked and laughed until lunch was over. "I'll see you guys later." I said to Makki and Mattsun. "I'm gonna walk her to the class." Kimura said holding Itos hand. "Alright." 

As we walked to the room, I finally asked Ito, "What is your sexuality? If you don't mind me asking." She smiled, "When you told me you were gay, I was bi-curious, but now I'm definitely bi with a beautiful girlfriend." She answered, Kimura smiled, "That's all you hon." Ito blushed but nodded her head. 

.
.
.
.

School was over and now I'm about to walk into the gym. I took a deep breathe as I steppe into the gym and saw everyone. "Iwaizumi-san!" Yahaba exclaimed, "Are you okay?!" Kindaichi exclaimed. "Yea. I'm okay now." Kyotani nodded in the back and turned around to practice. "That's good to hear." Coach said. "After what happened...I wasn't too sure if you were going to come back." I shook my head, "You're not getting rid of me that easily." I smiled, everyone else smiled and nodded their heads. "Well it's good to have you back. Lets get back to practice." 

As we practiced, I noticed Oikawa look like shit. "Oi. Shittykawa. What's up with you?" He turned around to face me. "Nothing Iwa~chan." I shook my head, "No, your sets are off. What's the matter?" He sighed, "Just Mori...she's just ugh!" He looked frustrated. "That sucks..." He nodded his head, "Wanna head to the library after practice?" I nodded my head. "Sure. I got something to tell you. I'll tell you when we're there." He nodded his head and we went back to practice.

We were all taking a break when I got a text from Kyo. 

>Kyo<33<
Hey Iwa
Are you gonna come to the library today?

Iwa
Yea, Oikawa's gonna be coming too
I was going to tell him about us there.

Kyo<33
Alright
Have fun at practice!

Iwa
thanks
See you then

Kyo<33
See you!

I smiled and placed my phone away. "You okay?" I asked Oikawa as he sat down on the floor. "Mhm...perfect." He took a deep breathe before standing up again. "Lets get back to practice everyone!" With that, we all started to practice again.

~~~~~

It's a pretty long chapter, that's to make up for the days I haven't posted. I have no clue if I'm posting everyday like usual. My writing just seems, bleh.