Chapter 20

~Still Mattsuns POV~

We got to Iwa's house and ran the bell. He opened the door soon, he looked like shit. "Why are your fists bleeding?" I looked down, "Oh shit, I didn't even notice." I smiled at him, he gave me a questioning look. We walked into the house once he let us in. "I might have punched Oikawa?" Iwa's eyes widened. "What?! Why?" I looked over to Makki, he nodded his head, "Okay... so... um... He's with Mori still..." Iwa smiled, "I mean, you punched him, so that's fine." I chuckled, "Yea, coach was happy about me punching him too." Iwa giggled.

"It was amazing! You should've seen it!" Ito exclaimed. "I recorded it! Here. Watch!" Makki exclaimed showed all of us the video. "Oh shit...you look so mad!" Iwa exclaimed. "I was!" He nodded his head and watched the video. "Hahaha! His face! And when coach came in!" Iwa laughed. I smiled, I looked over to Makki, he was already looking at me.

I looked away until I remembered something, "Oh we got your work. And practice is cancelled until you come back." He nodded his head, "Thanks. Oh Makki, follow me and I'll get you the first aid kit for Mattsun." Makki nodded his head and followed Iwa.

While they were gone, I got a text from Oikawa.

>Oikawa<
Ik you're pissed.
But here.
Just in case something goes wrong.
Save it
*attachment*

Mattsun
Alright.

After I looked at what he sent, I gasped and saved it. I showed Ito it too. She smirked, "Nice thinking Oikawa." She mumbled, "To be honest. I feel bad now." Ito giggled, "Nah, he deserved it for hurting Iwa still." I smiled at her answer and Makki had come back. "Iwa's making food." "Ooh! I'll help him!" She walked over to the kitchen and left me and Makki alone.

"You idiot..." He whispered while he bandaged my fists. "Your idiot though." He smiled, "Yup my idiot." He kissed me before walking towards the kitchen as well.

I walked over and wrapped my hands around Makki's waist. "So~ How are things with you and Kyo?" He blushed a little. "Kyo? *GASP* YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU FOUND A BAE!" Ito exclaimed Iwa smiled and shrugged, "It never came up. But we're doing really good. And he's not my 'bae'" "Not yet~" Ito teased.

After we all decided to help Iwa cook and ate. We decided to watch a movie. "Any suggestions?" Ito asked. "Can we watch Madea's Happy Family? I heard that it was really good." Makki said. "Sure." We all got comfortable by the ouch, Iwa being squished by me and Makki while Ito had another couch to herself.

(SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE MOVIE AND PLAN ON WATCHING IT)

Towards the end of the movie we were all shocked. "NO WAY!" Makki yelled out. "WHY WOULD SHE DO THAT?!" Iwa screamed, "HIS REACTION!" Ito yelled. "THE DISSAPOINTMENT!" I yelled out and we all laughed. "I can't believe it... HE'S HER KID!" Iwa yelled out. "I KNOW RIGHT!" Ito agreed. "SHE WAS RAPED!" Makki yelled out. "I'm loving the reactions." We all laughed again, realizing that we were all yelling at the TV, before continuing the movie.

"Oh no!" Makki cried. "She had cancer!" Iwa cried, "She didn't get to say sorry." Ito cried. I only shook my head at the sad scene.

(SPOILERS ARE DONE)

Once we finished crying and everything, Ito decided it was time for her to leave. "Be careful okay." Iwa says. "I will. Don't worry. I have weapons." She held up a taser, stabby thing (idk what they're called but I call them stabby thing. The ones where there's finger dents and it's sharp at the end.) A mace gun, a knife?! "Oh shit. You're prepared for a murder." I said. She laughed. "Only if needed! Iwa, Makki and I shared a look. "You do you!" Makki exclaimed and we all laughed as Ito left.

"She's prepared. That's good though." Iwa says. "Yea, people these days are the worst." I said Makki nodded his head.

Later we decided to lave. "Bye Iwa. Tell your mom we said hi." I said as I put my shoes on. "I will. Text me when you get home." He told us. We nodded our heads. "We will."

~Iwas pov~
When Makki and Mattsun left. I had to do the homework. I could probably call Kyo to help me if he's free.

The work doesn't seem that hard. I finish up the work and lie on my bed. Today was something else. I can't believe coach is cancelling practice until I come back...Oikawa is still with Mori...even after he saw what happened yesterday... forget about him Hajime. Try thinking about Kyo. I smiled at the thought.