Chapter 6

~Time Skip to Monday~

Iwaizumi wakes and gets ready for the day. Once he's dressed, he goes downstairs for breakfast. "Mom? Dad?" He notices his parents aren't home and shrugs it off not really caring.

Once he ate he left and went to Oikawa's house to pick him up. "Good morning Iwa~chan~" Oikawa says walking up to Iwaizumi. "Good morning." Iwa responds back. Oikawa smiles and the two start to walk to school.

"Iwa~Chan, don't forget we have a practice match with Karasuno today." Oikawa says, Iwaizumi nods his head, "I won't." He tells him.

The two get to school and go to their seperate classes. Iwaizumi sits down at his desk and starts thinking. 'When do I tell him? Do I even tell him? What if he's not gay? If I confess...our friendship is going to be ruined.' He groaned and put his head on his desk. "You know Iwaizumi-san?" Someone asked him. He looks up and sees Ito Sara, a girl in his class.

"Oh, I'm fine Ito-chan. Just tired. That's all." He gives her a small smile. "Oh, alright. Take care of yourself Iwaizumi-san." She says blushing a little. "I will. Thank you." She nods her head and walks over to her seat.

Iwaizumi didn't notice, but Ito was a blushing mess by the time she got back to her seat, in attempt to hide her face, she turned to her friends who were teasing her.

.
.
.
.

When classes were over, Iwaizumi was about to go meet Makki and Mattsun for lunch. "Iwaizumi-san? I was wondering...do you want to have lunch together?" Ito asks him befor he leaves. Iwaizumi freezes and looks at the girl. "Uh, sure." Ito smiles and follows him. "Do you want to head to the roof? It's quite nice up there at this time." Iwaizumi tells her. Ito blushes and nods her head, "I don't mind." She smiles.

Before they opened the door to the roof, Iwa stops, "Oh, and as a warning, my friends might be here." Ito nods her head, "Thats's fine." She tells him. Iwa shakes hsi head, "It's not. They're...they're crazy." He tells her. Ito giggles and Iwa smiles at her reaction.

The two walk out onto the roof and see Makki, Mattsun, and Oikawa at one of the beches. "Do you want to sit somewhere else?" He asks her, "It's fine Iwaizumi-san. We can sit with your friends." Ito smiles and Iwa smiles back and nods his head.

Meanwhile~ Makki, Mattsun and Oikawa watched Iwaizumi talk with a girl from his class. "Is that..." Makki starts off. "Ito Sara..." Mattsun finishes. Oikawa stays silent. Iwaizumi was smiling with a girl. "That's something you don't see everyday." Oikawa says. Makki and Mattsun laugh at his statement.

"Hey guys. This is Ito Sara. She's from my class." Iwaizumi tells them. 'Hello." Ito bows a little. "No need to bow!" Mattsun says. Makki smiles, "Hello, I'm Makki. That's Mattsun and Oikawa." He says pointing to them. "Ah, hello." She bows again a little. "You don't need to bow Ito-chan." Iwa tells her. She blushes a little and nods her head.

Makki, Mattsun, and Oikawa make eye-contact. As if they were all thinking the same thing. 'Did you see that?' Makki asks, 'Yes' Oikawa replies, 'She's got a thing for him.' Mattsun finishes. The just talking with their eyes leaving Iwa standing there embarrassed. "I'm sorry about them..." He says. Ito giggles, "It's alright. My friends and I do something quiet similar." She says, Iwa nods his head and the two talk leaving the other 3 out of the conversation.

.
.
.

After lunch, Ito and Iwa walk back to their classroom. "They're actually cute together." Mattsun says. "Yea." Oikawa agrees. "Lets see what happens." Makki states and they walk to their classes.

When Ito and Iwa walked back into the classroom, Ito's friends were teasing her as Kaneo was teasing him. "You and Ito-chan?" Kaneo askes. "No? We're just friends." (Adrien? This you?) Iwa says sitting down. "Sure~ The way Ito looks at you doesn't make it seem like you're 'just friends'."

Iwa ignores him and waits for the teacher to come back.

.
.
.
.

After school, the volleyball team was getting ready for a practice match against Karasuno.

Karasuno walked into the gym, "Hello Tobio-chan." Oikawa says patting Kageyama's head. "Hello Oikawa-san." Oikawa smiles. Karasuno looks at the two with wide eyes. When Oikawa walks away, Kageyama is askes a bunch of questions regarding their friendship.

The two teams got ready to play. Seijoh gets the first point by blocking Tanaka.

While playing, Oikawa realized that Tsukkishima and Hinata weren't good at receiving. So when he came up to serve, he targeting Tsukkishima on the first serve, earning them a point.

(If you haven't guessed it already, I'm literally putting this down from the first time Karasuno practices with Seijoh)

Seijoh wins with 24-21. "Good game." They all say. Iwaizumi walks up to Kageyama, "Hey, you did good." Kageyama smiles, (not the scary one, like a cute small smile) "Thanks Iwaizumi-san." Iwaizumi smiles, "You and the orange haired-" "Hinata." Kageyama says, "Yes, you and him do great as a team." Iwa leans in, "You two would be pretty cute together, don't you think?" Kageyama's eyes widened and started to blush. "W-what?!" Iwaizumi laughed at his reaction.

"What? It's true. You like him, don't you?" Iwa asks, Kageyama continues to blush and then nodded his head. Iwa ruffled his hair, "You should tell him." "Just like how you should tell Oikawa-san." Kageyama says out of no where. This time it was Iwa's turn to blush, "O-Oikawa?" Kageyama smiles at his senpai. "Yes, it's pretty obvious." Iwa hides his face. "Don't tell anyone. Please." Kageyama nods his head, "Well, I gotta go. Good luck Iwaizumi-san." He said before leaving. "Good luck to you too." Iwa whispers before walking to his team.

They were all looking at him. "What?" Makki and Mattsun walked up to him, "What were you two talking about?" Makki asked, "Nothing important. I just made a comment on his crush." Iwa chuckles, "Oh? And you? Why were you blushing?" Mattsun asks. Iwa hides his face again, "Nothing important." Makki and Mattsun laugh at his reaction, "C'mon, who is it? Is she pretty?" Iwa didn't want to tell them that it was Oikawa yet, "Yes, very..." Makki gasps, "Oh my god!" "Ir's happening!" Mattsun exclaims swinging his arm our Iwa's shoulder.

"What's happening?" Oikawa asks, "Iwa- ow!" Iwa punched Mattsun before he could say anything else. "Shut it." Makki laughs and walks away, "IWA'S GOT A CRUSH!" With that he ran out with Iwa following him closely. The gym went quiet, except for Makki's screams, "NO! I'M SORRY!" He was running back in the gym and tried outrunning Iwaizumi. "Not on my watch!" Iwa yells out befre tackling Makki.

"Oh my god..." They hear the coach say. Everyone freezes and looks at him. "Um...well...you can go back to watch you were doing" and walked out of the gym.