Chapter 29

(You can play the song now if you'd like, although it's used at the end) There is violence in this chapter!

~Iwa's POV~ (time skip a week after graduation, Friday)
Today, the four of us, Makki, Mattsun, Oikawa, and myself, have decided to go to the fair. We're all going together since Kyo said he was busy and cause Oikawa is leaving in a couple of weeks. 

"We should get something to eat before we go." Mattsun suggested as we walked to the fair. "Sure. Just make sure to not throw up on the rides babe." Makki says Oikawa laughed, "It's been forever since we've gone to the fair together." I nodded my head, "Yea, one of us is always busy with something when it comes up." 

We all decided to get something from the convenience store before going. We all talked about the future as we walked. "So, when are you two getting married?" Oikawa asked Makki and Mattsun, Makki started to blush. "We're 18!" I laughed, "So? I bet he has a whole wedding planned in his head for you two." Oikawa gasped, "I do not." I raised my eyebrow, "Fine...maybe I do." Makki and Mattsun laughed as Oikawa pouted. "I have to help plan it!" The two nodded their heads and we finally got to the fair.

We decided to wait to go on the rides since we ate, and played some games instead. There was a game where Mattsun got a gun, a fake one, and had to shoot the middle of the paper across from him. He was actually pretty good. "I actually wanna try now." I said as I picked up a gun as well. My aim was alright. I missed a couple shit but it was fine. "Damn Iwa~chan." Oikawa said as he saw the paper. I just smiled, this would've been more fun if Kyo was here.

We went on some rides, and Oikawa and I got away from Makki and Mattsun for a bit to go get some ice cream. "So Iwa~chan, how are you and Kyo?" Oikawa asked. I smile, "We're doing good." He smiled, "That's nice to hear.." He looked down.

Soon later I got a text from Kyo.

>Kyo<33<
Hey hon!

Iwa
Hey, what's up?

Kyo<33
Nothing much
Where are you?

Huh? Why does he want to know where I am? "Oikawa. Look." I showed his the message. "Hmm...Tell him you're at home." I looked at him confused. "No questions Iwa, do it." I nodded my head and replied.

Iwa
I'm at home
Why?

Kyo<33
No reason!
I was just wondering

Iwa
Okay, well I'm gonna go,
Oikawa and the others are here.

Kyo<33
Okay
Bye

I showed Oikawa the texts and he frowned. "Somethings up." He said. "But what?" I asked, he shrugged. "I'm not sure, but I don't like how he's acting right now." "It's probably nothing." He stayed quiet after that. Soon after we met up with Makki and Mattsun.

We were about to head to the Ferris wheel, when Mattsun stopped. "Uh, lets go on another ride for now." Makki said. "What? Why?" I asked, Oikawa, Makki and Mattsun stayed quiet. "Guys?" I started to walk towards the Ferris wheel when I stopped. "What the fuck..." I whispered as I felt my heart drop.

There stood Kyo...with his arm wrapped a girl. He smiling and she was laughing. He then leaned in to kiss her and when he looked up and our eyes met. His widened and he let go of the girl. I shook my head. "I'm leaving. Do whatever you want with him. I don't care..." I left them behind and walked over to a nearby park. Hearing Mattsun yell before I left.

"Why me...why does something always have to happen to me? Why can't I just be happy..." I sat down on a bench and heard someone run up behind me. "Iwa~chan!" Oikawa...He sat down behind me and pulled me into a hug. "Why does this keep happening to me?" I asked as I lied my head on his shoulder. "What do you mean Iwa~chan, did you have a secret boyfriend without me knowing?" I laughed, "No stupid. Just that...someone I loved...didn't love me back. And now...I get cheated on by someone who helped me. Why can't I be happy?" Oikawa stayed quiet. "I don't know Iwa~chan...but you have me, Makki and Mattsun! You don't need anyone else!" 

I smiled, "I guess you're right." We stayed on the bench in each others arms until Makki and Mattsun ran up to us. "Are you okay?" Mattsun asked, he had a bruised cheek, and his knuckles were a bit red. "Yea, I should be fine soon. Isn't the first time I got my heart broken.." 

(Makki and Mattsun looked at Iwaizumi with sad eyes, Oikawa feeling a bit down for his best friend. Not knowing he was the one who broke Iwaizumi's heart first...)

"Well...I punched him! He was barely able to get up!" Mattsun exclaimed proudly. "Really?" Oikawa asked Makki nodded his head, "Yea! I got it on Camera!" Makki handed us his phone.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO HIM! HE DID NOTHING TO YOU!" Mattsun yells as he ran up to Kyo. Kyo looking scared as ever. "I di-didn't-" Mattsun punched him. "DIDN'T WHAT? MEAN TO? FUCKING ASSHOLE. HE SAW YOU." Mattsun punched Kyo again and the girl screamed. Mattsun continued to punch Kyo, and Kyo managed to get one hit in before someone grabbed Mattsun. "LET ME GO! THE FUCKER DESERVES IT! JUST WAIT TILL YOUR MOM FINDS OUT YOU BITCH!" Mattsun exclaimed before he walked off with Makki. Makki filming him flipping Kyo off.

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING!" Oikawa yelled. I Laughed, "Yea, you guys really are amazing." Mattsun smiled, "Anything for our friends." Makki nodded his head, "Well...we should get going. Will you be okay?" Makki asked, I nodded my head, "Yup! I'm staying the night!" Oikawa exclaimed. I smiled, "I'll be fine." They nodded their heads and left. 

Oikawa and I walked home in silence. "Iwa~chan...if you don't mind me asking...you was your first love?" I looked at him and smiled, "Um...he's no one important..." Oikawa pouted but didn't say anything else. 

"We're back." I said. "How wa-are you okay?" Mom ran up to me. "Uh, yea. Just got cheated on." She gasped. "No...he didn't! He was such a sweet boy! Wait till he gets home. His mother is going to be so disappointed in him." She said, she gave me a quick hug before whispering something in my ear. "I mean hey, maybe the universe is telling you belong with Oikawa?" "MOM!" She laughed, "Alright alright. You two get ready for bed. It's betting late." We nodded our heads and went to get ready.

We set up Oikawa's futon and he got in it soon after. "Good night Iwa~chan." "Night Oikawa." I lied down on my hear, staring at the ceiling. Why'd he do it? Wasn't I enough? I thought he actually liked me. "Iwa~chan?" "Huh?" "You're not okay...no matter how many times you say you are...I can hear you crying." I'm crying? "Oh...I didn't know.." He got up from his futon. "What are y-" "Move over." I listened and made some space for him. He got in and wrapped his hands around my waist. "What a-" "Sleep Hajime." I stayed quiet and let him keep hands around me.

"You're so much better than him Hajime. You need to know that. He was a douche..." He whispered. I turned around and faced him. "But he helped me feel better..." He pulled me closer, "I know...you looked so much happier with him...but you need to let him go..." I nodded my head. He then started to hum a song and I soon fell asleep.

~Oikawa's POV~
God, I wish I could hold you like this everyday...he didn't deserve you...I don't deserve you either... 

And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine~
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile!
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time

I looked down, he fell asleep already...guess the humming worked...I love you Hajime...

I soon closed my eyes and tried falling asleep as well.