Chapter 38

(I'm just gonna keep it as Iwas POV since I got too lazy to put that it was his POV, but if I switch, then you'll know)

We continued walking to the store, Kuroo being picked up by Bokuto now. "I still can't believe you left that many hickies on him." Bouto shrugged, Kuroo groaned, "Stop bringing it up!" Bokuto laughed and I just chuckled, "Yea yea. But it's kinds hard to ignore when they're right there." He groaned and hid his face in Bokutos shoulder.

We got to the store and I started looking around for a picture frame. "Why are you getting a picture frame?" Bokuto asked, "Oh, I wanted to print out a photo of me and Oikawa to place in the dorm." "Aww" Kuroo smiled, "We should do that too Bo!" Bokuto nodded his head and they got a picture frame as well. What else do I need? 

I found the same cologne I use and got that along with a new hoodie to wear.

I looked around the store and found some mochi. "Mochi?" Oh, it's ice cream mochi. Lets try it. What else could I get? "Iwaizumi! You might wanna get some snacks." Kuroo said. I nodded my head and walked over to the snack aisle. There's a lot of options. But where's the ramen? "Uh Kuroo? Where do I get ramen?" "Oh, there's another store where we get ramen. We can get a whole bunch from there. We can go once we're done here." I nodded my head.

We finished up at the shop and Kuroo lead the way to the other one. "You alright Bokuto?" He looked a bit sad and he's being a bit more quiet. "Huh? Oh I'm fine." Kuroo nudged him. "Ko, what is it?" His hair deflated!? "I just miss Keiji and Kenma." "Oh..I miss them too. But hey, we can visit them you know." Bokuto nodded his head. Kuroo kissed him on the cheek and Bokuto gave him a small smile, holding his waist. "What a way to make me the third wheel." Bokuto and Kuroo laughed, "Sorry." 

.
.
.

We got back to the dorms around dark so I just made some ramen for me and Kuroo. Bokuto had gone back to his dorm. "Oh! Hi guys!" Kuroo exclaimed answering the phone. "Hi Kuroo-san." "Hey Kuroo." Two voices spoke, that must me Akaashi and Kenma? "HI Akaashi! Kenma!" Bokuto's voice came through the phone. "Hi Bokuto-san." "Hi Bo." The two voices spoke again. 

I decided to give them some privacy by putting in my headphones and started playing some music as I texted Oikawa.

>Toru<3<

Iwa
I miss you :(

Toru
Aw Iwa
I miss you too D:

Iwa
I can't wait to visit you in Argentina

Toru<3
Me too!
I can't wait to visit you in California either
I want to go to Disney World!

I smiled reading his response

Iwa
You sound more excited to go to Disney world than you are to see your boyfriend

Toru<3
*GASP*
I would never!

I laughed at his reply. Kuroo looked over, I shook my head and he went back to talking to the other 3.

Iwa
Haha
I can feel your sarcasm through the screen

Toru<3
Sorry sorry!

Iwa
I didn't get any photos proving that you ate

Toru<3
Right! I did eat something!
I can call you for you to talk to my roommate? 
He'll tell you I ate!

Iwa
I'll just take your word for it

Toru<3
Aww
How are you?

Iwa
Tired?
Hbu?

Toru<3
Eh
I don't really know.

Iwa
Everything alright?

Toru<3
I don't know Iwa
I miss everyone...

Iwa
Homesick?

Toru<3
I guess
I just feel like catching the next plane back

Iwa
Toru istg if you do.
It was your dream to play in Argentina
You can't give that up
The Oikawa I know wouldn't
He would work day and night to achieve his dream
You'll be able to make it through
I promise

Toru<3
Incoming call

I answered immediately, "Toru?" The room was dark. But I could hear sniffling. "Hey...no need to cry..." Kuroo looked over again concerned. "Toru, it'll be okay, I swear." Kuroo motioned for me to take one headphone off. "What happened?" "He's homesick." He nodded his head, "Who is that?" One of them asked. "That's my roommate 'Kaashi." "Oh." He turned to face me again, "You can comfort him now, sorry." "It's fine."

I looked back at the phone and finally saw Toru's face. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were stained from his tears. "Oh Toru..." "I probably look like shit." He tried covering his face. "Don't do that. You still look pretty after." He started blushing. "What's got you feeling homesick?" "I don't know Iwa...I miss my moms cooking, I tried making something like how she'd make it but it didn't work. And then there's barely any Japanese restaurants here..." He pouted. I smiled, "It'll get better, I promise Toru." 

Toru just looking down at his fingers. "Are you under the covers again?" He smiled, "Yea." 

~As Iwa and Oikawa talk, Kuroos talking with his boyfriends, lets see what they're talking about~

~Kuroos POV~
Iwaizumi put his headphones on to give me and the others some privacy. I looked back at the screen and Kenma had his camera off. "Pudding, you gotta turn your camera on." Akaashi smiled, Bokuto was talking about how much he missed the other two. "Fine fine." He turned his camera on. 

"Who is that?" Akaashi asked, "That's my roommate 'Kaashi." He nodded his head. "He was jealous." Kenma says. Akaashi blushed, "I was not." I smiled and told Iwa to go back to his conversation with Oikawa. "He's talking to his boyfriend 'Kaashi. No need to feel jealous." He covered his face as Bokuto teased him. 

"What's his name?" Kenma asked, "Iwaizumi Hajime." Bokuto answered. "Iwaizumi? Oh! That ace from Seijoh." Akaashi says. "Yup." "Then who's his boyfriend?" "Oi-" "Oikawa Toru. The former captain." Kenma answers. "Oh wow. Really?" I nodded my head, "Yea, Oikawa's just a bit homesick at the moment so Iwaizumi is trying to calm him down." Akaashi smiled, "How nice of him. It must be hard if he's in California and the other is still here in Japan." Bokuto shook his head, "Nope. Oikawa is in Argentina." "Really?" "Yea." 

We continued to talk for a while until the other two had to go. "Bye 'Kaashi, Kenma." Bokuto said and I. "Bye Kuroo-san, Bokuto-san. Take care." Akaashi said before leaving. "Bye guys." "Bye pudding. Make sure you're eating and sleeping on time." He groaned. "I know. Akaashi's been making sure as well." "That's good." Bokuto said. I nodded my head before ending the call.

I looked over to the Iwaizumi. He was smiling. "Is Oikawa feeling better?" He nodded, "Yea, he fell asleep while I tried calming him down." "Aww." I placed my phone on charge and went to go get ready for  bed.

~Back to Iwa's POV~
Oikawa fell asleep on face time so I took a quick screenshot and hung up, not forgetting to next him good night.

>Toru<3<

Iwa
Hey, you fell asleep on call
Don't forget every thing I told you
Good night, sleep well Toru

I put my phone away and went to bed.