Chapter 21 More trouble

Start from the beginning

I nodded and Regan said to Ashley 'Come eat with us'.

Ashley looked at me to make sure I was okay with it. I smiled and she sat down next to me.

'Who is this kind girl?' Ashley asked pointing at Regan.

'This is my cousin Regan' I explained.

'Nice to meet you' Ashley said to her.

'No thank you' Regan winked. 'So Ashley how do you know Demi?'

Ashley was about to answer when her phone rang. 'Sorry I have to take this one' she excused herself.

'Damn she is pretty' Regan said. 'How do you know her?'

I didnt like the way Regan was talking to Ashley so I decided to say she was my friend. 'But we' I couldnt continue because Regan already asked me 'Do you think I have a shot with her?'

I couldnt answer that question either because Ashley was back.

'Welcome back' I said and she smiled at me.

'I missed you' Regan said and pouted.

Ashley gave me this weird look but didnt say anything.

We talked and finished our pizzas.

Ashley grabbed her usual leather jacket so she could go home. I didnt want her to leave so I was relieved when Regan invited Ashley to come along.

I rang the doorbell and my mom opened. She said 'hi' with a big smile on her face when she noticed the three of us standing there.

'Ashley' she said and hugged her. 'I see you met Ashley Regan. Ashley is such a nice girl I mean look at her'.

'No doubt Jackie' Regan chuckled while Ashley just smiled.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley's p.o.v.

Demi decided we should watch a film. So she was getting us snacks and the movie. Regan wanted to watch the film 'We're the Millers'.

Regan and I were alone in Demi's room. 'You got something there', she said and pointed next to my lips.

'Where?' I asked.

I was waiting for an answer when she came closer. She kissed me. This was so wrong. We were kissing in Demi's bedroom. She took me by big surprise.

The kiss didnt last long. 'I cant do this' I explained.

'What why?, she pouted.

'I guess Demi didnt tell you but I will tell you now. I have a crush on Demi, I have never told her but I think she already knows. And Demi is figuring out where she wants us to go. So it wont be fair to Demi. I kind of hoped she told you...Its not that I dont like you, you are a nice and good-looking girl.'

'God I feel so stupid', Regan said. 'I will leave you alone for Demi's sake. I dont want her to be mad at me for stealing her girlfriend'.

'She isnt my girlfriend',I corrected her.

'Why?'

'I havent told her what I feel for her and I dont even know if she likes me. I mean we hang out and kiss. Things that friends dont do..'

'You should tell her. And if she doesnt like you that way Im here for you', she winked and we exchanged numbers.

'Damn I never thought Demi would be a lesbian. And if you two will be in a relationship, she is so lucky', Regan sighed.