Unfortunately, his plan was discovered and was wrecked. He was disposed by his own brother, who are now becoming the heir in his presence and his followers were got caught.

"So William Minerva is longer alive ..." said Vincent.

Antony presses the button on his pen and a map is showing a wide area with detailed terrain. There are many dots spreading everywhere.

"We're now at Λ-7214. These were hide-out made by James." He pressed another button in the hologram. "And these ... are already destroyed by Peter Ratri."

You gasped. Almost all the dots are crossed, only a few are available.

"Our hide-out is at D2-198 but we rarely able to gather there," Antony refers to his fellows James' supporter.

And another hiding is at B06-32. That's your family destination.

Wait, if William Minerva is no longer here, then where are your family is headed into?

"Norman, our siblings, what will happen to them?" You begin to panic. Ray and Emma, they will going through hard time in the forest to reach the shelter and they bring your younger siblings.

You shake your head to clear your mind. You can't believe you shuddered for a second. Really, you shouldn't let your overthink get a hold over you. Those are your siblings you thought about.

"They will be alright Y/N, have more faith in them," said Norman.

You replied, "Yes ... But then there's be another reason we need to go as soon as possible."

"Sir Antony, your team have been silent all those years and from the surface, everyone would think that you surrendered. I believe you already have plans all along, so how and what do you require from us?" Norman is not saying that he willingly follow Antony's idea, he remains independent to not fully depends on the man.

Antony replied, "Actually I prefer you call my alias."

No matter how much information Antony gave them, they were just met and Antony's title is compromising to indicate where exactly is his loyalty.

But Antony already prepared for this reaction. He said, "The explosion is caused by our group."

"But they said it is because of bandits," you interject him.

"Which leaded by my people." He shows the Lambda's map and you notice there's another dot found around the main gate, which likely is the main access to enter and exit the institute. Antony said, "My group is not large but they are everywhere."

So he's saying, that someone from the patrol or guarding team probably let the bandits enter the area?

"The explosion is to make our time because it's impossible to communicate with each other during normal circumstances. It's also to test Lambda's security system."

He checks his watch. "From what we conclude, creating opening for you to escape from outside is not enough. Half of the bandits were got caught and also some children who were attempting to escape, not to mention it's impossible to create an explosion around the main building."

You three look at him, waiting for the point of his speech.

"So your job is to create an opening from inside. We are attacking from both sides and the goal is Lambda's destruction," said Antony.

"Opening from inside?!"

You are stunned for a moment.

Smee and his fellows have been preparing for this since a long time ago. They test the water for many times and using an explosion is their largest attempt in scale. They are not stupid, they knew so well that Lambda's facility is secured from outside's invasion.