Chapter 47: Rescue Mission

Start from the beginning

- - -

As Toni went inside the Pembrooke to get Veronica, Sweet Pea refused to talk to me or look at me. "Pea," I whined out, "Why won't you talk to me?" I was becoming very frustrated with him as he continued to stare out the window, like trees are so interesting to look at. I scooted over closet to him, "Sweet Pea," I played with his hair. He clenched his jaw, but I could see a faint smile on his lips because he loves when I play with his hair. I kissed his temple, and still nothing came from him. I moved down to his jaw, and still nothing, until... I towards his ear, "Fine," I whispered, "I guess you just want to ignore me for the rest of the night. Even when we get home," I licked behind his ear and kissed my way down his neck, smiling as I heard a groan come from him. 

I pulled away and sat back in my seat as Toni opened the car door with my sister, smirking once again as I left a frustrated Sweet Pea. When I glanced over at him, he was mumbling, "Oh you are so gonna get it tonight."

My stomach had butterflies in it

My stomach had butterflies in it. I so hope I was.

- - - 

The four of us ran towards the tunnel that Kevin texted us the directions to and met up with him. As we caught up with him, instantly Kevin's eyes widened and took a huge gulp at the sight of Sweet Pea behind me. I rolled my eyes, I love seeing him get flustered. "According to my intel the tunnel that leads from the main residence comes out here," Kevin tried to look everywhere but at the tall Serpent. 

"Okay," my sister looked at the door, "That's our way in, then. Alright, Kevin, you stay here. If were not back in 15 minutes, call your dad."

"What's his dad gonna do Ronnie," I asked, "We are the ones breaking in, so basically all he's gonna do is tell us that we are in the wrong

"What's his dad gonna do Ronnie," I asked, "We are the ones breaking in, so basically all he's gonna do is tell us that we are in the wrong."

Sweet Pea placed a hand on the small of my back, "She's right. What ever we do, we don't get caught. We get in, we get out."

Toni pulled out a crowbar out from her duffel back and tried to break open the door. Sweet Pea groaned out in frustration at waiting, that he pulled out the tool from the girl's hand and with ease opened the door. He turned to the pink haired girl and tossed the bar over at her, "What would you do with me?"

Toni scoffed, but let us through the tunnel and down a ladder. "Okay," Ronnie panted, "And when we get to the main building, what happens then?"

"We search each and every damn room until we find her," Toni said with determination. 

I panted, "Okay, then. We have split up when we get there." Everyone nodded as we ran down through a tunnel. Once we got to the main building, Toni and Ronnie went to one side of the building, while Pea and I went to the other. 

We've opened about twenty rooms, and to no prevail, we didn't find the red head. "What if she's not even here," Pea asked as he picked open another door.

"Don't think like that," I shook my head, "She has to be here."

He shrugged his shoulders as he opened the door. When we rushed in, our eyes went wide and jaws fell open at the scene before us. There in front of us were two guys fucking each other. "Oh my god," Pea said quickly as he pulled me out of the room and slammed the door shut. I put my hands to my mouth as I let out a laugh, "I guess their gay conversion isn't working."

"No shit," Pea put a hand to the bridge of his nose, "Now I have seen it all."

"HEY YOU TWO!"

Our heads snapped down the hall and saw about a dozen of nuns running towards us. "Welp, that's our cue to go," Pea grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hallway running. 

"I so wore the wrong shoes for this," I whimpered as I ran.

Pea chuckled, "I told you."

"You just told me I looked good!"

I glanced back quickly, "Yeah you look beyond sexy, but that doesn't mean you should wear that to a place with a bunch of nuns babe."

"Oh shut up," I yelled at him.

As we rounded the corner, we were met with Toni, Veronica, and Cheryl. "Oh my god, thank god they found you," my arms went around Cheryl.

"Baby, I hate to break up this reunion, but we need to go. Now," Pea screamed as we noticed more nuns coming for us. 

"This way," Ronnie opened a door and lead us down some stairs as alarms went off around us. We all ran through the tunnels and went up through the ladder and saw a frantic Kevin, "Come on!" He slammed the door shut as we all ran outside and Pea grabbed the crowbar and put it through the door, so that the nuns wouldn't be able to follow us, "We gotta get out of here now."

Once in Toni's car and driving on the street, I couldn't hold in my excitement, "WE DID IT BITCHES!" Everyone in the car began laughing and cheered along. Pea pulled me back into him, as I sat in the middle seat of the back and Ronnie on the other side, "We did babe," he kissed me softly on the lips.

I could get used to this.