kisses

relationship status: dating
y/n's pov

"vinnie i can't get ready if you keep on kissing me" i smile into my one hundredth peck. vinnie strokes my hair as he places another kiss to my lips.

"your lips are so soft though, i love them" his tongue sweeps over my bottom lip as he pulls it between his teeth. he pulls me onto his lap, i sink down on to him, lips still pressed against mine.

"last one, okay? i really need to get-" he cuts me off by smashing his lips against mine harshly, making my stomach flutter with butterflies. vinnie's nails rake all over my head as i arch my back into him, attacking my mouth with so much desire and need.

i go to pull away put his grip on my waist tightens. i feel my knees buckle as vinnie continues to press his plump lips to mine.

a pink flush of arousal sweeps over my cheeks as vinnie squeezes my ass, causing me to moan into his mouth.

i pull away, panting heavily as vinnie meets his gaze with mine.

"it was- supposed to be- one kiss vin" my voice is heavy as vinnie's lips curl into a smirk.

"i love you a little too much just to give you a kiss"

he leans in, his breath fanning against my lips. "i had to make you want more" my breath hitches as he caresses my cheek.

"you gonna let me go now?" i whisper hoarsely, he nods slowly and releases me.

"i swear vinnie the things you do to me-" i say, dabbing my face with a little makeup. he chuckles.

"i know i know" he flicks through his phone, his husky voice sending shivers down my spine.

"you don't need makeup babe, you're beautiful" a pink flush sweeps my cheeks and vinnie laughs.

"i love seeing you blush" i roll my eyes despite the smile creeping up at my lips.

"fuck off" i mutter, flipping him off before chuckling along with him.