Chapter 3- Taken Of Guard

Comenzar desde el principio

She turned the key into the glass door pushing it open and I got in and she closed it.

"I'm Amera, let me show you around..."was what she said.

"Hey guys!Come meet our new cashier....
This is...?"she tried to introduce me.

"Destiny Rose"I said offering a little smile.

"Destiny Rose"she repeated my name.

A few persons said Hi. The tall hair brunette said nothing chewing her gum loudly.

"Let's go, let me show you around..."Amera guided me.

After she showed me around she gave me my uniform informing me that new comers only get one uniform.

She told me I'd earn another when I did three months here. That's if I don't get fired.

"So have a nice day,you start tomorrow..."she was leading the way towards the door.

"No, she said I could start now?"I asked rather than tell her.

"Somebody means business"she joked.

"You can go ahead then honey, remember if you need anything just say my name..."she told me walking off her shoulder length brunette hair bouncing.

I got to the cashier stand which was a really small space if you asked me. I didn't mind.

After a few hours pass I was already doing a good job. I glanced at the people drinking their coffee and eating cookies or their crackers or other pastry like things.

Ding.

I looked up. In walked the spoiled princess. I rolled my eyes internally sighing.

Was she stalking me?Can I not see her for a day since I met her?

She walked right up to me her eyes glued to the many riches that most likely resided in her purse.

"Usual Lola..."she said and I raised a brow.

Did I look like whoever the fuck Lola was?

"And what may that be?"I allowed it to come out dry.

She paused searching her purse to look up.

"Oh hey you!"she smiled and the rosy color came to her cheek.

It wasn't there before she saw me. I guess she was embarrassed at her stupidity.

"Dark coffee two sugars..."she told me.

I cashed it and she handed me the money and I resisted grabbing it.

I couldn't scare the customers away especially knowing it was my first day.

"Bb"the tall hair brunette spoke hugging the stalker in front of me.

"Hey Lexi"she said hugging her with one hand then pulling away.

"Here"I said slightly irritated handing her her receipt.

She took it shifting to the right to collect her coffee. Amera offered her a smile. I guess she was a regular here.

She collected her coffee sliding back over to me. She just stared at me and I was beginning to feel annoyed.

Before I could yell 'what' at her she spoke.

"Will you join me for dinner tonight?"she asked and no one seemed to pay us any attention.

Why was she inviting me to dinner?
She did enough for me already.

"Why?"I questioned.

"You'd make my day..."she smiled slightly leaning on the counter.