XLVI. Argentina Bound (Part 1)

A/N: Mature Content Ahead (Read at your own risk)

Aisha's POV:

"Uth jaa, Ishu. Chalna ni hai?" Darshan whispered in my ear. I rubbed my eyes and smiled. "Chal, chal, chal,chal," he ordered, handing me an outfit (refer image). I cupped his left cheek and kissed the right one before running into the shower. I took the quickest shower possible and got changed. I put my hair into a doughnut bun and applied a bit of concealer and brown lip balm. I jumped into Darshan's arms. 

"Hi, sweetheart," he greeted in his sweet voice

"Hi, sweetheart," he greeted in his sweet voice. I budged my nose with his and smiled. He pulled my cheek. "Chalein?" I asked. "Photo leke. I want to remember this," he said. He'd already set the camera up in the tripod. He set the timer and walked up to me. He wrapped his left arm around my waist. I laid my right arm on his shoulder and stuck my left leg out a bit, raised my left arm, made a peace sign and smiled. After around 15 more pics, I kissed him. He pulled away. "The camera's on burst mode," he said. I bit my lip and giggled. He put everything inside his carry-on and we walked downstairs. He kissed my forehead and we sat down in the cab. I scooted closer to look at the photos. "Why is the first one my favourite? And the kissing one. Obviously," I chuckled. "I can't post that. Duh!! Modesty, come on," he said. I laughed. "Send me that," I said. "Don't post it!" He threatened. "Nahi, yaar," I mumbled, smacking his head. He smacked me back, leading to a head-slap battle. "Tu bohot pitega!!" I exclaimed and slapped his arm away. After a while, he grabbed my arms and bit his lip, smirking. "Modesty, come on," I giggled, mimicking Darshan. He laughed and kissed my forehead and then hugged me close. "Send me the photo," I said. He did. I set it as my home screen wallpaper. He awwed. "What will you do if you have to do an interview and show them what's on your phone?" He asked. "Show it. I don't care. Let the world know how much I love you," I replied, shrugging. "I would kiss you, but, modesty, come on," he mumbled into my ear. I burst out laughing. "Ji, sir. Main kuch poochun?" The driver asked, nervously. We nodded and looked at him. "Aap dono ek dusre ko kitne time se jaante ho? Kyunki meri wife apko dekhti toh mujhe taane maarti," he said. I chuckled. "24 years," Darshan replied. "Phir theek hai," he mumbled and we laughed. He blushed, embarrassed. 

At the Airport...

Darshan wrapped his arm around me as a few fans approached us after checking in. They took a few selfies with Darshan and smiled at me. I waved. One of them shot me a disgusted look and they left. "What was that?" I mumbled. "What?" Darshan asked, confused. "That look," I replied. "Maybe she's in love with me," he wondered. I slapped his arm. "But, I am in love with you. And music, of course," he said. I chuckled. 

We boarded the flight and sat down in our seats. "First class. Impressive," I snickered. He closed the door of the booth and kissed me. After a minute, he pulled away. "Finally," he sighed. I kissed his cheek. 

After Landing...

I smiled as the air blew in my hair. "This is so beautiful!!" I exclaimed. I hugged Darshan, tightly. He pecked my lips. We took a selfie with me pulling his hair and him with a half-yelling expression. We burst out laughing. "I will post this later..." he mumbled and put the phone in his pocket.