XLVII. Argentina Bound (Part 2)

A/N: Mature Content Ahead (Read at your own risk)

Aisha's POV:

"Good Morning, sweetheart," Darshan whispered, kissing my forehead. I buried myself into him and grunted. "Bub, wake up. We have to go to Fundación Proa," he whispered, poking me. "Please, Darshu. Sone de. I want to sleep for 30 minutes," I groaned. He chuckled and we snuggled up. "I love you," I said. He giggled and kissed my forehead. "You okay?" Darshan asked, looking at me. "I am fine, D," I mumbled, hugging him close. "It's just... today was the day I moved to Mumbai 9 years ago," I whispered into his chest. He stiffened. "Sorry," I said, tears filling my eyes. We sat up and Darshan wiped my tears away. "I'm sorry I said that," I mumbled. "It's okay. It isn't easy to forget," he mumbled into my hair, hugging me tightly. I got on my knees and hugged him. He pulled me into his lap and buckled my legs around his waist. He cupped my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I love you," he smiled. "I love you, too," I sniffled. "Hey, hey, hey. It's okay," he reassured. I nodded and hugged him, tightly. "Chal, change kar le," he ordered. "Join me, please" I mumbled. He nodded and picked me up. 

Darshan's POV:

I slowly washed Aisha's body while she let the tears fall, sitting in the bathtub. She was really emotional about that time. I hugged her around her chest and kissed her head. She got in my lap and played her fingers around on my shoulders. I hugged her, tightly. She straddled me and kissed me, pulling away before I could respond. "I love you," she mumbled before rushing outside. 

I walked out and looked at Aisha. She looked so adorable (refer image). She hugged me and we left. 

At Fundación Proa...

Fundación Proa is a contemporary art centre known for its groundbreaking exhibits from world-famous vanguard artists such as Duchamp, Giacometti, Malevich or Ai Weiwei, to name a few. Proa is located in an Italian house from the 19th century, entirely refurbished including a modern glass façade, and just a few steps from Caminito, the city's most famous street in the historic neighbourhood of La Boca.

"This is so beautiful," Aisha smiled, holding my hand. "I've never really understood art," I replied, smiling at her excitement. She shook her head and pulled me over to another exhibit. 

We walked around the museum for 7 hours, clicking pictures and Aisha explaining a few pieces to me. She looked so cute when she spoke with her hands moving around. "You're staring," she said, slapping my arm. I shook my head and chuckled. 

She scooted closer to me in the cab. We looked through the photographs. "I love that," I said. "Do you even remember the artist?" She smirked. My eyes widened and I looked at her. She looked away, pouting to conceal a smile. "Tell me," I urged. "Frederic Sosa," she replied, pulling my ear. "I like the one with you in front of it," I continued. 

She chuckled

She chuckled. "Because you're a piece of art," I whispered. "Ugh. That was so cheesy," she chuckled. I kissed her cheek. 

We reached the hotel and Aisha sat down. "I'm so tired," she said, massaging her feet. "Let me get changed. Then we can snuggle up and watch a movie," she said, walking to her suitcase. I picked her up and our clothes and walked to the bath. "Darshan," she giggled. She pulled my clothes off as I did hers and we stepped into the bathtub. She straddled me and kissed my mouth, hard. I slid my hands into her hair and pulled it, lightly. She moaned into my mouth, pulling at my hair. She moved her mouth to my neck and planted steamy kisses. She pecked my soft spot and kissed me all over my chest and torso. "Aisha, if you keep doing this, we're gonna end up making love," I shivered. "I don't care," she mumbled, kissing my neck again. We stood up and switched the shower on. I pinned Aisha to the wall and kissed her chest and stomach. I moved to her back, turning her around. She moaned. "Aisha I can't control myself," I whispered. "I'm... ready," she muttered and I entered her in one hard thrust. She groaned. I hugged her to make sure she didn't fall. I reached for her breast and massaged it. She moved her hand to my hair and gripped it, moaning. 

She climaxed and I hugged her. "That was... crazy," she panted, turning around and hugging me close. We got changed into PJs and cuddled up in bed. "Wanna watch something?" She asked, pulling her Ipad out. "Anything is fine," I spoke.  She thought for a while, before playing 'Teen Beach'. She pouted, tugging at my shirt. I pulled it off and she put it on, leaving it unbuttoned. She planted a kiss and laid her head on my chest. I played with her hair and she smiled, softly. Her hair was so soft. "I love you, D. Today was awesome. The museum, the sex and the husband," she said, drawing hearts on the back of my hand. I smiled to myself and kissed her head. "Kal kahan jaa rahe hain?" She asked, switching the movie off, putting the Ipad away and straddling me. "The other 2 museums you wanted to go to," I replied. "You don't like museums, though?" She suggested. "You do," I responded, nonchalantly. She tilted her head. "You look so happy when you go to museums. You know? All smiley-smiley. And I love that," I explained. She pouted, cutely and hugged me. "Where do you wanna go?" She asked. "This was for you. Not me. So, I am going to take you wherever you want," I said, pinning her to the bed. "But, this is OUR honeymoon. You had better choose places you want to go to," she threatened. "Not happening," I said. She glared. "Okay," I gulped. She giggled and kissed me. I pulled away. "You want to make love again?" I asked. She shook her head. I nodded and laid next to her, hugging her close. I kissed her head and we continued the movie. 

Aisha was laying on top of me, asleep, her hand hanging off me, limply. I played with her hair, slowly falling into a deep slumber.

A/N: Is Qadar ki khushi mein!! 🥳🥳