XVIII. Suspected Scheming and A Lot Of Romancing

Aisha's POV:

Darshan and I were laying in bed, covered in a blanket, sweating profusely after 2 rounds of making love. Darshan was wild AF in bed.  No kidding. "That was crazy..." Darshan panted, hugging me close. "I had fun," I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. He kissed my forehead. He walked into the shower to get changed. 

I walked out to my closet, in a bathrobe and black leggings. I heard a loud laugh. "Why are you laughing?" I asked, amused. "Tu idiot jaisi dikh rahi hai," he giggled. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked into my closet, picking out a colour-blocked crop top (refer image) and putting it on.  I hung up my bathrobe in the bathroom and walked out. "Cute," Darshan said and I grinned at him. "Ishu, baith na. I need to ask you something," he said, pulling me gently and making me sit on the bench in front of my bed. "I want to go live with you on Instagram and announce the relationship to the fans. Tomorrow morning? Sunday hai," he asked, pecking my forehead, lightly. I nodded and smiled at him. "Where are we doing it?" I asked. "Idhar, tere room mein," he replied, shrugging. I nodded, pulling him up and rushing downstairs. 

I was watching a movie at home, spread on the couch. My phone rang and I picked it up absentmindedly. "Hi, Aisha," a bitchy voice greeted. "What do you want? Amaira?" I asked, focusing on the movie. "Oh, are you home? I wanted to talk to you and Darshan about something," she asked, very sweetly. It made me sick. I agreed and cut the call. I called Darshan and asked him to come over if he was free. He walked in 10 minutes later and I told him about the call. "You agreed to talk to her. Yaar, what yaa?" He asked, giving me a 'Are you mad?' look. I smiled at him calmly. He gave me knowing look and sat down, his legs in my lap. 

Amaira sat down on the single couch and I looked at her, handing her water, coldly. "I needed to talk to you two," she said. We looked at her. "I... uh, um...wanted to apologise to you. I ruined your lives. I didn't think of anything else," she said. I looked at her. Darshan leaned towards my ear. "Kuch toh pakaa rahi hai yeh chudail," he whispered. "Haan bolke dekhte hain," I whispered back and he nodded. "I forgive you," we said together. She smiled. "Waapis aisa kuch bhi phaltugiri kiya, to mujhse bura koi nahi hoga. Samjha?" I said, pointedly. She nodded and walked out of the house. 

"Definitely kuch pakaa rahi hai," I said, walking to the kitchen. Darshan followed and wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on my shoulder. "Kya karein?" He asked. "Main chup thodi baithungi?" I said, pecking his cheek. He smiled and hugged me, kissing my neck, lightly. I put the rice on the stove and turned around. "Kya banaa rahi hai?" Darshan asked. "Rajma chawal," I replied. He looked into my eyes, trying to seduce me. It often worked. Like today. I kissed him, long, passionate and deep. He smiled into the kiss, holding me around my lower back, drawing random shapes on my exposed skin. He picked me up and sat down on the couch. I straddled him, taking control. I slid my hands into his silky soft hair, pulling it, exposing his neck. I left butterfly kisses all over and he giggled. Oh, how I loved that baby giggle. I smiled against his soft skin, leaving another tiny kiss before I kissed his lips again. He hugged me tightly, pulling away and resting his forehead on mine. "I love you," he whispered. "I love you too, Gabbu," I smiled, pushing my lips onto his again. I loved how soft they felt on mine. He laid me down and kissed my neck, my face, my eyes and finally went down on my stomach. Teasing me around my navel again. "Ugh, Darshan. I am very tired. Baadme," I said, pulling him away. He pouted. I giggled and kissed his head. 

We sat down in front of the TV with food in our hands. "Kya dekhna hai?" I asked. "Agent Carter?" Darshan said, smiling. "Aye!!" I cheered, playing it. It was our favourite show. I cuddled closer to him and we started eating. His hand snuck up, trying to steal my chillies. I slapped it away. "Khud ka leke aa," I ordered. "Ek mirchi se kya ho jayega?" He whined. We were arguing over chillies while watching TV. LOL. I stuck a chilli in his mouth and he gasped. "Itna teekha hai!!" He gasped. I stuffed some rice in his mouth. He sighed. I laughed. "I told you," I snorted, loudly. He whined. I paused the show and looked at him, putting my empty plate away. I kissed his lips. "Better?" I asked, pulling away. He nodded, smirking. I washed my plate and hands and went back to the living room, snuggling under a mound of blankets, adjusting the AC to 15°. "Thandi! Kya yaar, Ishu?" Darshan said, walking in. I lifted the corner of the blankets and he slipped in. I turned around and hugged him. "Warm," he smiled like a child. I laughed. "Can we sleep here today?" He asked in a baby voice, making a babyface. I nodded. My baby Gabbu.

A/N: They are so cute. I am obsessed with them. Sho cute, sho cute...