XXVII. The Nightmare is Back!! (Part 1)

Aisha's POV:

I (refer image) was sitting in the living room with Darshan watching 'Ratatouille'. I was sitting in the recliner and Darshan in the beanbag. "Oye, tu so gayi kya? I mean, that onesie is so comfy, na," Darshan asked. "So jaun?" I asked. He shook his head. "Come here," I pouted. I was being way too touchy. "What's wrong? You usually hate being too touchy," He asked, chuckling. "Kal Masi aa rahi hai. That lady got married and her husband is just like her. I want to hug you as much as possible today," I explained. "Damn it!" He replied, smacking his head. "And, tum log ke ghar pe tenting hone waala tha na. For bugs?" I asked. He nodded. "Tum log jab idhar tapkoge, Alisha and Niu will share a room. Two of you will sleep in Alisha's room and the other two in the other guest room. Okay?" I commanded. He agreed and smiled. He sat next to me and I cuddled him, looking at the movie. 

"GUYS!!" Sid yelled, walking downstairs from Tara's room. "Haan," I replied, looking at him. "Mission: Roast Masi is back on. Right?" He asked. "YES!!" I cheered, loudly. "Aye, aaah. Kya chilla rahi hai?" Darshan asked, shivering. "Sorry," I said in a baby voice. He kissed my cheek, chuckling. "Great. Thank Merlin. That lady is a pain in the butt," Sid said, sitting in the beanbag. I chuckled, massaging my left foot. Darshan hugged me and laid his head on my shoulder. "We need to be mushy?" He asked. "You already are. Sort of," Sid replied. "Be like usual, man," he added. We laughed. Niu walked downstairs, looking annoyed, in her Sulley onesie. "Wah! Tune Wazowski pehna?" She asked, shaking her head. I chuckled. "Why are you annoyed?" I asked. "That lady is coming," she whispered, looking around like she's saying something illegal. I nodded. 

The Next Day...

I opened the door and faked a smile. Masi and her husband. I gestured for them to come in and they followed. Darshan walked downstairs in messy hair and shorts, shirtless. I waved to him, yawning. He sleepily smiled. "Guys, this is Darshan. My fiance," I introduced. "Tera school wala boyfriend?" Masi asked. "Haan," I replied, putting their luggage in the first guest room. "Aap log fresh ho jao. Tab tak hum bhi change kar lete hain," I said, walking to my room. 

"Dumpling!!" I called from the closet. "Haan, Ishu. Kya hua?" He asked, walking in. "Kya pehnu?" I asked. He looked at my clothes. "Yeh dress," he said, pulling one out.

 "Yeh dress," he said, pulling one out

I smiled at him and pushed him out. I wore it and applied the barest amount of makeup. I walked outside and Darshan's jaw dropped. I blushed. He locked my bedroom door and kissed my lips. I pulled away. "Tu pitega. Chal," I giggled, pulling him outside. Masi's husband stared at me. "What?" I asked, annoyed. "Yeh kya pehna hai?" Masi asked. "Kya yaar? Main ghar pe hoon. MERE ghar pe. I will wear what I want," I said, making a face. I walked to the kitchen. "Oye, main breakfast banaa doonga. Tu jaa," Darshan said, hugging my waist from the back, kissing my neck. "Main kar loongi, Gabbu," I replied. He showered my neck with wet, sloppy kisses. I bit my lip, concealing a moan. "Darshan," I whispered. He stopped. "Please let me cook," he pouted. I nodded and sat on the kitchen counter. He decided on Dhokla and I handed him the ingredients. He started cooking and I played P! ATD on my phone. We grooved to their tracks while he cooked. "Kya bajaa rahe ho?" Masi asked. "Panic! At the Disco," I replied. "Kya bakwaas hai," she said, shaking her head. "Aur tu kyun baithi hai? Tune khana banana chahiye. Darshan ne nahi," she taunted. "Main bana loonga. Aap niklo," Darshan replied, mimicking her tone. "Ladki yeh hai. Isne banana chahiye. You should be resting," she explained. "Aisha works harder than me. I sit and work at home in my studio. She travels every day. I want my fiance to rest. Aapko badi chid ho rahi hai," he mocked. "Kya karti hai yeh?" Masi asked. "I am a choreographer for Bollywood," I replied. Just then, my phone rang. Shraddha. "Hi, Di!" I cheered. "Hi. Yaar, kal ka rehearsal cancel karna padega," she said, sadly. "Kyun?" I asked. "I have to redo a shot tomorrow," she replied. "Koi ni. Tu practice apne aap se kar le," I replied. "Thank you. I love you, Asher," she cheered. "I love you, too, Di," I replied. I cut the call and smiled to myself. "Shraddha?" Darshan asked. "Yep. She has to redo a shot tomorrow," I smiled. He nodded. "So what? Kal chutti?" Masi asked. "Haan," I smiled. "Tu kal mere saath shopping chalegi?" Darshan asked. "Poori paltan ko leke jaate hai. Maza aayega," I offered. He nodded, smiling and switching the stove on. He stood in front of me between my legs, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Woah, okay. I'm leaving," Masi shrieked and walked out. I giggled and kissed Darshan on his mouth. He kissed back. It was a soft, open-mouthed kiss. I smiled into it and pulled away. He scrunched his nose. "Uncle is staring," I whispered. "I will punch him if he keeps staring at you," he said, gritting his teeth. "You're welcome to," I mumbled into his ear. He laughed and we took breakfast to the table. I sat next to Darshan and we started eating. "Aur beta, kya karte ho tum?" Uncle asked Darshan. "I'm a singer-songwriter," he replied. "Aqua. Woh gang poori breakfast ke baad aayegi," Darshan said, pointedly. I nodded. 

The gang was sitting in the living room. "Yaar, let's watch 'Teen Beach 2'. Please," Aarav begged. "Baadme, yaar. Subhe subhe uthke kaun movie dekhta hai?" Alisha asked. "Hum," Aarav and Riaan replied. We chuckled at their response and I played the movie. I cuddled up next to Niu and Alisha. "Aisha," Niu whispered. I nodded, moving my head closer to her. "Masi is staring," she whispered, again. "Fuck it," I mumbled. She giggled. 

"Guys, hum aaj poore velle hai. Right?" Darshan asked. "Haan, kyun?" Tara replied. "Let's watch something else. 'YJHD'?" He offered. We nodded. I walked up to him and sat in the beanbag, on his lap. Alisha played the movie and Darshan hugged my waist. I kissed his cheek. He smiled at me. "Yeh kya hai?" Masi asked sitting in the beanbag next to mine. Her husband sat in the beanbag next to Sid's and opposite mine. "Kya kya hai?" Tara asked. "Yeh. Subhe kaam karte hain. Aaj kal ke..." she started. "O. We are in 2019. Not 19... 65," Niu and I replied. I looked at her and we burst out laughing. "Aur aaj humari chutti hai. So, shut up," Aarav answered. Darshan giggled. I looked at him, amused. He smiled at me and I hugged him, tightly. He kissed my jaw and I sat up. I started singing along to 'Subhanallah' and Darshan stared at me. I finished with tears in my eyes and Darshan kissed my cheeks and forehead. I stuffed my head in his chest and continued watching. He cuddled me and kissed my head. I smiled. "Get a room," Masi's husband taunted. "We don't need to get a bedroom to snuggle up," Darshan mocked. "Yes, you do. It affects other people," he snapped. "No, fighting and violence do. Not romance," I explained. "I agree," the gang replied. They shook their heads. 

Later...

I sat down next to Darshan and Sid. "Asher, I'm bored," Sid whined. I walked to my room and got him a book to read. He laid his head on my shoulder and started reading. I laid my head on Darshan's shoulder. Darshan got up and went to the attic. We had this gaming/movie room up there that we rarely used. 

I followed and Sid laid down on the couch

I followed and Sid laid down on the couch. Darshan was just sitting there in the dark. "Hi, Gabbu. Kya ho gaya? Why are you so upset?" I asked, sitting next to him and touching his shoulder. He shook his head. I crawled into his lap and looked at him. He smiled. "I just want to be alone, Ishu. Thodi der," he requested. "Tu pehle bol, then I'll leave," I insisted. "I need to calm myself down so I don't hit you or anyone. Masi's husband is staring at you all the time. Very creepily. And, nobody stares at my girlfriend other than me," he explained. I laughed and looked into his eyes, tilting my head. "I'm your fiance," I said, holding up my left hand. "Yeah, my fiance," he smiled, kissing my ring finger. "I think I can calm you down," I offered and walked to the door on the floor, closing and locking it. He raised an eyebrow. I straddled his lap and kissed him, deeply. He kissed back, hugging me around my chest. I pulled away and tilted my head backwards, sighing. "Much better," Darshan smiled. I giggled, hugging him. "Punch that guy if you want," I whispered. He looked at me, shocked. "You're hot when you're angry," I whispered and escaped before he could catch me. 

Darshan's POV:

I looked at Aisha run away and blushed, madly to myself. I laid down on the sofa, smiling and biting my lip. I walked downstairs after 15 minutes. Aisha waved to me from the kitchen. I walked to her, glaring at that jackass. "Dinner mein kya hai?" I asked, kissing her neck, sloppily. She giggled. "Aloo Gobi," she replied, kissing my cheek. "Aisha, he is still staring," I muttered, looking outside. "Go," she whispered. I nodded and walked to him. "Why?" I asked, looking at him. "What?" He asked back. "You're always staring at my fiance. You're like... 55. It is creepy," I snapped, my anger rising. "I am 51. And, mujhe ghoorna hai toh main ghoorunga. Tujhe kya hai, be?" He asked. "Oh," I scoffed. "She is my girlfriend. You stay away from her. Before I punch you," I threatened and walked back to the kitchen. "That was so hot," Aisha drooled. I blushed. She chuckled and pulled me closer. "Calm down a bit. I think he's scared," she mouthed. I smirked. "Why you so hot?" She asked, cutely. I shrugged, smirking before picking her up bridal style and taking her to the game room.