XXXVII. Let's Dance

THE SANGEET DAY (22nd JULY)

Darshan's POV: 

I was in my suite with the boys, trying to revise all the dance steps. "Bhai," Jyugal groaned. "Kya hua?" I asked. I was practising without a partner for a duet. Aisha was organising her clothes. "Saale, tujhe aadha ghanta rukne mein paise jaaenge?" He asked. "Nahi. Kyun?" I asked. "Toh ruk ja. Aisha ke saath tu achhe se dance kar raha hai," he whined. I nodded and sat down. "I'm tired," I mumbled. "Thank god," Jyugal said, walking towards the telephone to order food. I laid down and closed my eyes.

"Get up, idiot," Aisha said, kicking the couch. "Haan, bol," I said. "Last practice," she ordered. She pulled me up. We got back to practice. We danced around for a while before Aisha turned around and hugged me. "You nailed that," she giggled. I smiled. "Chalo. I am leaving. See you later, Dumpling," she smiled and kissed my cheeks. "Don't leave. We're having lunch here," Jyugal said. She nodded and sat down next to me, cuddling up close, placing her head on my chest. "Hey. Uh... Tara, Summer aur Neel ghumne gaye hai," Aisha said and Sid groaned. She giggled and buried her head into my chest. I hugged her and she kissed my jaw.

That Evening...

I got dressed and sat down, huffing. The girls hid Aisha away. So, I couldn't ask her for help and the boys had given up on me and my indecisiveness. I sighed and walked around my room. Dad walked in. "Kya hua?" He asked. "Baal ka kya karun?" I asked, messing my hair up. He thought for a while before suggesting something. I nodded and smiled, hugging him. He chuckled and sat down behind me. I got to work. 

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows

I looked at him and raised my eyebrows. He smiled. I hugged him and we walked outside. 

Aisha's POV:

Alisha finished my makeup and asked me to get changed.

I wore my outfit and spun around a couple of times. The lehenga was so flowy and cute. I smiled. "Admiring yourself?" I heard a voice. "Uncle," I giggled, hugging him. He pinched my cheeks. "Mera baccha," he smiled. I smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked. He shrugged. "Darshan sent you. Right?" I asked. "How'd you know?" He asked, shocked. "If you had something to say, you'd have said that first," I chuckled. "You're welcome to stay but don't tell Gabbu anything. Please," I pouted. He chuckled and hugged me. Alisha walked in and high-fived him and started doing my hair.