XIX. Going Live

Darshan's POV:

I set up the phone and sat down on Aisha's bed. "Hey, guys! It's me, Darshan Raval! Kaise hai aap sab?" I greeted, smiling and waving. I read the comments for a while. Everybody was asking me about the announcement I was going to make. "Toh sab mujhe announcement ke baare mein pooche ja rahe hai. Mein bata deta hoon. I want you to meet the person as well. Any guesses ki kaun hai?" I asked, chuckling. After reading a hundred comments that said I had a girlfriend, I smiled. "Yes, yes, yes. I have a girlfriend. I am dating someone. And, I want you to meet her today. Bomb her with questions if you feel like it," I laughed. Aisha walked in looking gorgeous [refer image (no sunglasses, no satchel)]. She sat down next to me and waved to the camera. I kissed the side of her head. "This is Aisha Kaur Dhillon. My girlfriend," I introduce and Aisha smiled. Everyone was going crazy in the comments. She looked at the comments and her eyes widened. "This is crazy. Peeps, I can't look at the questions. Like, how fast can you type?" She laughed, covering half her face with her palm. "Yaar, main bhi itna fast type ni kar paati," she snickered. She composed herself and focused. "Okay, when were you born? That is the first question," she said, slowly. "Uh, I was born on 18th October 1994. Twelve hours BEFORE this person. I hold that against him," she replied, poking my cheek and winking. "What is the cutest thing Darshan does for your attention?" I readout. "Uh, this happens when I am painting. All the time. He just comes up and sits beside me, staring at me with a babyface. And, when I look at him, he makes this deep pout. It melts my heart, all the time. It is just so adorable," she said amplifying her accent, laying her head on my shoulder. "What is the most adorable thing Aisha does for your attention?" She readout. "Uh, when I am sitting on the swing in my house, not doing anything in particular, she walks up and sits in my lap, rests her head on my shoulder and pokes my face lightly. When I look at her, she gives me this huge grin, closing her eyes. She is so cute," I said, almost fangirling. She giggled and kissed my cheek. "One thing the other person does that annoys you," I spoke. "His whining," she said, shivering. "Her zoning out," I replied. "Best physical feature of the other person?" I read. "His hair. Right here, at the temple," she said, pointing to my temple. "Her cheeks. Very soft," I said, pulling at her cheek. She pouted. "Who is your most favourite person other than each other?" She read. "Neel, my three-year-old nephew," Aisha said. "Dad," I said. She smiled, sadly. "Why do you love Darshan?" I asked. "Because he is him. Unapologetically. It is very adorable," she replied, kissing my cheeks. I laughed. I pulled her in for a hug. "So many life-threatening messages. DON'T HURT DARSHAN," Aisha laughed, looking at the comments. "She won't. I know she won't," I assured. We answered a lot more questions. "What is your most favourite song?" I asked Aisha. "Subhanallah from YJHD," she answered. I gasped, dramatically. She looked at me and burst out laughing. She said something while laughing. "Kya bakwaas kari?" I asked. "You bought that? You really thought that was my favourite song? You're such a baby," She giggled, hugging me and resting her forehead on my shoulder. "My favourite song is Pehli Mohabbat," she said and I smiled. "I had written it for you," I said. "I know," she smiled, kissing my head. The comments were awwing and sending hearts. "Do you two have a ship name?" Aisha read from the comments. "Aishan!" We said together. We knew we would have a new hashtag. 

After another 10 minutes, we bid goodbye and ended the live. We laid down and sighed. She scooted closer and hugged me around my chest, wrapping us in the comforter, letting all her tears out. She always cried when I talked about Pehli Mohabbat. I never knew why. She loved the song so much and me. "Aqua, baby. Why?" I asked, pulling her to my chest. "You loved me even after 4 years. I never picked up your calls, never answered your messages. I hurt you, Dumpling," she cried. I kissed her head and hugged her close. "You were still hurting. I love you, Aqua. That isn't going to change. I am fine. You didn't hurt me," I said. She cried and cried. "I love you, too. I love you, too, Dumpling," she mumbled into my neck, crying inconsolably. "I want Mamma and Papa. Darshan, I need them back," she cried. "Thank you, Dumpling. Thank you for loving me. I love you so much, Gabbu. Please don't give up on me. Please don't lemme go," she sobbed, holding her stomach. It hurt me to see her like this. She didn't have anybody except me and her friends. "I am not going to give up on you," I promised, pulling her on top of me. She hummed, wiping her tears away. I kissed her softly, cupping her face. She did the same and kissed me so softly, slowly caressing the hair at my temples, sweetly. I caressed her hair and pulled away. She hugged me and snuggled into my chest, closing her eyes, smiling now. 

She was so hurt. And I promised myself I would help her fix herself.