XXVI. Planning a Bachelorette

Alisha's POV:

I was waiting for Aisha to leave for her rehearsal with Shraddha. Shraddha had promised to take a little longer with her. We were planning a surprise bachelorette for Aisha. And, she was like a ninja. Kinda. "Bye. And, kal raat ka apna plan is still on. Right?" She asked. We nodded. She smiled and drove off. We locked the door and ran to my room. 

"Okay, locations? GO!" I said. "Uh, Australia," Niu suggested. I smiled and typed it in a sticky-note on my computer. "Estonia?" Tara recommended. "Woh toh Christmas ke time pe jaate hai," I waved off. "Oh, haan. Then, Italy? Like, all her dream places. Rome, Como and Venice," Tara suggested. "YES," Niu cheered. We smiled, writing Italy on the maybe-list. We looked at tickets and browsed tourist spots for both places. We made an entire document courtesy of Niu. She loved organised stuff. Tara and I were so messy with everything. Niu sent the document to herself and Tara.

"Oye, dekho. Aisha ko iske bare me ittu sa bhi ni pata lagna chahiye," Tara warned. "Yes. Don't tell the boys about this. Except for Darshan because we need his help with Asher. To make sure we don't take her to the same place as their honeymoon place. This is supposed to be a girls' thing. Promise?" Niu asked, sticking her hand out. We slapped our hands on her hand and she smiled. We texted Shraddha to let her know that we were done. It took us 4 hours. 

Aisha's POV:

Shraddha needed a little extra help. Weirdly. She was a fast learner. "Thanks, Asher," she smiled. I hugged her. "And, yeh le," she said, handing me a little box. "What's this for?" I asked, taking it. "Getting engaged to the love of your life?" She suggested. I giggled and kissed her cheeks. I opened it. It held a necklace in it. 

"I'm your sunshine?" I asked

"I'm your sunshine?" I asked. "Yep. My non-biological baby sister," she smiled, kissing my head. I grinned. My phone rang. Darshan. "D's here. Chalein?" I asked. She gave me a teasing smile and I blushed. We walked outside and I waved to Darshan, who was leaning on his car. He smiled at us. Shraddha patted my head and walked to her car and I went to Darshan's car. I sat down and sighed. "Tired?" He asked. I nodded. "What's that?" He asked, looking at the pendant. "Shraddha wanted to gift me something for getting engaged," I smiled. "What's it say?" He asked, smiling. "You're my sunshine," I replied. He kissed my cheek and we drove home. 

He pulled into my driveway. I looked at him, asking him to come home with me, making a babyface. He smiled and we got out of the car. I ran up the stairs and rang the doorbell. Alisha opened the door. "Why are you wearing my oversized sweater?" I asked. She shrugged. I shook my head and walked in. Darshan smiled at them and sat down next to Niu who was watching the first episode of 'Agent Carter'. His back was rested on the cushion that was resting on the armrest of the sofa. She high-fived him. I got changed and sat in Darshan's lap, blocking his view. "Adjust, na," he said, poking my stomach. I scooted behind and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my cheek. "Why?" Tara asked. "What?" I asked back, looking at her upside-down. "Why are you two so cute?" She whined. "One, don't whine. Two, I don't know," I replied, smiling. She chuckled and kissed my forehead, before going to her room. Darshan pulled me to his chest and kissed my head. I laid down between his legs, resting myself on his chest. He kissed my cheek, sweetly. I smiled at him. He had so much love in his eyes. I turned and hugged him. 

Darshan's POV:

I looked at Aisha wrapped up in a blanket, sleeping in my arms. I picked her up and took her to her room and laid her down, tucking her in. I walked downstairs. "Darshan. We need help. Come here," Alisha whispered, gesturing me to sit with them. I raised my eyebrows, sitting on the beanbag. "Okay, look. One, We are planning a bachelorette for Aisha. Should we take her to Australia or Italy? Two, where are you planning to go for your honeymoon?" Tara asked. "Bachelorette ke liye tum log usko Italy leke jao. Honeymoon ka main baadme bol doonga," I explained. "Aye. Bol na," Niu pouted. "Okay. Um, I want to take her to Buenos Aires, Argentina," I blushed. "Awww. So cute, Bhai," they teased. I blushed, madly going red. They teased me for a while before going to sleep.

I walked upstairs and laid next to Aisha. I kissed her soft cheek and she hugged me. She was so cute. And, I was getting married to her. I was so happy.

A/N: I'm BAACCKKK!! My exams are over and I am so happy I am alive. Gift for your patience? Three chapters are on their way.