I. Keep It Professional

Aisha's POV:

"Good Morning, Sir," I [refer image(imagine a black leather jacket on top)] smiled as I shook Naushad sir's hand, firmly. I was at Indie Music Label to sign a choreography contract. "Sir?" He asked, chuckling. "Force of habit," I said, in my pronounced American accent. He smiled. "Let's go to my office. The meeting is at 10 am. You're 15 minutes early," he chuckled and we walked to his office. "Sit down," he said and I smiled, sitting down. "So, how long have you been choreographing?" He asked. "Well, I got my first project at 21. A week after graduating. It was awesome. So, 2-ish years," I answered. He grinned and asked, "How many projects are you on?"

"Abhi toh main 2 projects pe hoon. Both started last month. Both morning rehearsals," I clarified. He nodded. I checked a few messages from my manager, Chaaya. She was very good at making me keep my schedule. "Shall we?" Naushad sir asked and we walked to the conference room. I walked inside and Naushad sir pulled a chair out for me. I giggled and sat down. I started explaining the basic structure of how I work to Naushad sir.

Darshan's POV:

I walked inside the conference room, with the team. There was someone new, sitting in the room, turned around and talking to Naushad Bhai. She was moving her hands around and explaining something to him. "Bhai?" I called, slowly. He looked at me and the gal turned around too. Aisha. Aisha Kaur Dhillon. Ishu. Aqua. She smiled and waved, her fingers moving slowly. I forced a smile and the team sat down. "Ms Dhillon, you can start," Bhai said. "Call me Aisha," she smiled and walked to the front of the room. "Okay. So, I have a few questions before I explain. Uh... Mr Raval, would you mind telling me a few things?" Aisha asked, looking at me. "Yeah," I smiled. "Okay, according to you, how long will you take to loosen up and get everything in mind?"

"Around a month," I replied and she noted it down. "I will give you a month and 15 days, just to be thorough," she said. She asked a few more questions and noted everything down in a tiny notebook. "Uh, that's about it. I will ask Chaaya to schedule the practices and get back to you by... Saturday, 10:00 am?" She asked, looking at Naushad Bhai. "Chaaya is..." he requested. "Oh, my manager," Aisha smiled. He nodded. "Any other questions before I pack it up?" She asked, looking at me. I shook my head and smiled. She ignored the smile and looked at Bhai. "Can I have your manager's email?" He asked. She nodded and helped him with it. I took that time to look at how much she'd changed. She was taller, her hair was cut up to her shoulder and she had a tattoo on her left middle finger, a snake. Her curves were on full display, in her tracksuit. She was hotter than she used to be. She smiled at Naushad Bhai. She looked at her phone and raised an eyebrow. She looked at her messages and scratched the side of her head. "Sir, I have an appointment with my physiotherapist. Chaaya is spamming me," she giggled. "What's wrong?" I piped up, before operating my brain. "Oh, I sprained my ankle 4 months ago. The therapist needs to do a routine check," she explained. I nodded. She shook Bhai's hand and hugged him, bidding goodbye. Bhai smiled and she walked outside. I smiled at him and he let me go as well. I spotted Aisha walking to her car and followed her. "Hi," I breathed as she was standing beside her car, texting someone. She looked at me. "Hi," She greeted. "Uh, how you been?" I asked, looking at the floor. "Great," she smiled, turning around and unlocking her car. "Aisha," I whispered. She turned around. I caressed her cheek and leaned to kiss her forehead. She pushed me away. "Don't," she said. I looked at her. "Darshan, don't give me that hurt face. It is not gonna work. I don't care what was 8 years ago. I care about what is. We aren't friends. Please, keep it professional. Have a good day ahead," she instructed and sat in her car, driving away. I looked at the floor. She clearly did not wanna be around me. This was not gonna be easy...

A/N: Here we go!! They're back!