XI. Feeling Loved Again

Aisha's POV:

I knocked on Jai's door. He opened the door and hugged me, spinning me around. I grinned. We walked in and I locked the door. He dumped my bag in his closet and I sat down on the couch. It was night and I was already in PJs. He came back and sat next to me. I cuddled up to him, resting my head on his chest. He kissed my head and played his favourite movie 'The Greatest Showman'. I picked up the popcorn and handed him some. "You good?" He asked. "Not yet," I winked and pulled a blanket on top of me. "Yep, I'm good," I said. He laughed. He caressed my hair and I smiled to myself. 

Halfway through the movie, I got up in his lap and snuggled my head into his neck, planting a tiny kiss. He hugged me closer. I started singing along to 'Rewrite the Stars', my eyes closed. I could feel him staring at me. He looked at me shocked when I finished and opened my eyes. "That was... awesome!!" He laughed. I smiled. He switched off the movie and I looked at him. He put the popcorn away and pinned me down to the couch. I giggled. I knew where this was gonna lead us. I kissed him. And he kissed me back, softly, cupping my cheeks. I smiled, softly pulling at his hair. He moved his mouth to my neck and pecked me right under my chin. I smiled cupping his cheeks and pulling his face towards mine. He kissed my head and took me to the bedroom. We cuddled up under the sheets, slowly drowsing. At that moment, I felt loved again. 

A/N: I hate Jai. I hate him so much... Anyway, sorry for the tiny chapter. I'm dead. 💀💀