XLIV. That Sunday

Aisha's POV: 

I woke up at 10 in the morning. Darshan was practically laying on top of me. "Dumpling," I mumbled, tapping him. He grunted. "Wake up, doof. I'm hungry," I said. "Sone de, yaar," he whined. "Please, thoda hatke soja," I begged. He rolled off of me and I ran to the bathroom. I took a shower and walked to my closet, wearing my baby blue bathrobe. "Morning," Darshan mumbled, walking towards me, yawning and messing his hair up. I ruffled his hair and got changed (refer image). 

"Hi," he whispered, walking inside the closet with just a towel wrapped around his waist and kissing my neck. I giggled. I put my hair into a high pony and applied some concealer and brown lip balm. Darshan poked my stomach. I turned around and he pouted. I shook my head and handed him a pair of grey sweats. "Stay shirtless," I said and walked away. Darshan caught up with me in no time. I pulled his cheek and went to the kitchen. "Breakfast mein kya chahiye?" I asked. "Main banau?" He asked. "Tell me and then saath mein banate hai," I said. "Cheddar Pasta Bake," we said together. We got to work. 

I put both the 6-inch baking pans in the oven and sat on the counter, staring at Darshan who was sipping his coffee, leaning on the counter. "Kya?" He said. "You're just hot," I replied. He finished his coffee and he kissed my neck, tilting my head. He tangled his fingers in my hair and slid the other hand around my waist. "Darshan, stop!!" I giggled. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. "Tu jaa. I will bring everything out. Then, we can chill," he said. "No chill. We need to set your studio," I said. "Oh, haan," he replied and then pouted. "Kya hua?" I asked. "I wanted to chill with you," he pouted. "Awwiee. Let's set up tomorrow," I said, wrapping my legs around his waist. "Really?" He brightened. I nodded, placing my hands on his chest and feeling his soft skin. "When are you starting your work out again?" I asked. "Next week. Kyun?" he smirked. "Simply. I need to know. Only then can I tempt you to eat paneer and chocolate," I smirked. He gasped, dramatically. "Gaddar!!!" He exclaimed. I pouted. "Tu diet ke bina kaise itni fit rehti hai?" He asked. "I am a dancer. I dance every day, D," I said. "I'm jealous," he replied. I giggled and tightened my hold around his hips. I laid my hands on his shoulders. "I love watching you work out. You look so cute," I chuckled. "I'm not cute!!" He groaned. "You are the cutest and the hottest," I clarified. He smiled and kissed me. I pulled away and took the breakfast out. We went to the living room. I crawled into Darshan's lap and started directly eating from my baking pan. Darshan kissed my cheeks. 

Darshan's POV:

I stared at Aisha. She was enjoying her food, ignoring me completely. Her mouth was filled, giving her cheeks a bulge. I chuckled at her face. "Mmh?" She mumbled, looking at me. I wiped a spot of cheese from her lips. She shrugged and went back to eating. "Aisha," I chuckled. "What?" She muttered. "You're so cute when you're eating," I said. "You haven't eaten yours? It's going cold!!" She exclaimed. I started eating. She finished hers and ran off. "Ishu!!" I called. She peeked out the door of the kitchen. "Will you go live on Instagram with me?" I asked. She nodded and disappeared. 

I wrapped my arms around her waist as she did the dishes. "Kitne baje live jayenge?" She asked. "6 pm," I replied. "Put a shirt on when we're on live," she ordered, turning around. "Kyun?" I smirked. "Shirtless Darshan is only for me," she insisted, possessively. I chuckled at her innocent response. I lifted her and took her to the recliner. We cuddled up under the sheets and she placed her head on my chest. She played 'Descendants' and hugged me. "Why is your skin so soft?" She asked. I shrugged. She pressed her lips to my sternum and I sat her between my legs and wrapped my arms around her chest. We laid under the blanket for hours on end, watching movies.

"Darshan," Aisha whispered. "Hmm," I hummed, kissing her hair. "I wanna sleep for a while. Mind cuddling with me?" She asked, gently. I pulled her close and she wrapped herself around me. "I love you," I said. She giggled. She pulled me close and kissed me, hard. I kissed back and she pulled me so close as we made out for the 20th time in a week. I loved her and her lips. She started kissing my neck, tilting my head. I loved when she kissed my neck. I moaned, loudly as she kissed my soft spot, softly pulling at the skin. She kissed my lips again and cuddled me. "Itni jaldi kyun rok diya?" I pouted. She blushed and hid her face in my neck. I chuckled and we drowsed, tangled in each other's arms. 

"Wake up, Ishu. We have to go live, na," I mumbled in her ear. "Do minute," she mumbled. I kissed her forehead and walked to our bedroom to fix the camera. Aisha walked in, stretching and yawning. "Hi, you awake?" I asked. She nodded and walked to the bath to wash her face. "Darshi!!" She called from the closet. I walked in, cringing at the nickname. She handed me a black shirt. I chuckled. 

"Hey, peeps!! Look who's here," I greeted as Aisha sat next to me and waved. "Hi, how's life?" She asked, crossing her legs. We read the comments for a while. "You are twinning... yep!" I chuckled. "Aisha, do you have any crazy videos of Darshan from your wedding?" Aisha read. I looked at her. "I do. There are a lot of videos of him acting like a total goof. From all the days off. And Jyugal took a few videos of him when we weren't allowed to meet," she giggled. "Jyugal always teams up with you. What about me?" I whined. "One, don't whine. Two, Jyugal mera bhai hai," Aisha replied. I pouted. Aisha awwed and kissed my cheek. The comments were saying how cute we were. "Aww, thanks, guys!!" Aisha smiled. "How does it feel to be married now?" She read. "Awesome. I'm so happy," I replied. "To be honest, I don't think we've changed much. At least, our behaviours to each other. But, I am happy," Aisha said. I laughed. "Is Darshan annoying?" I read and groaned. "Kinda. Not very often," Aisha smirked. "Do you annoy Darshan by saying that he is cute?" I read. She giggled and nodded. "What is the one thing about Darshan that you love the most?" She read. "He doesn't mind being himself. And, it is refreshing. He's adorable," she smiled. "What's is the best thing that the other person cooks?" I sang. "Khichdi," Aisha replied. "Palak Paneer. She makes the best Palak Paneer EVER!!" I fangirled. Aisha laughed at my face and kissed my cheek, tightly. We answered a few questions and sang a few songs. "This was fun," Aisha smiled as we ended the live. We walked downstairs and she pecked my lips. She pulled my shirt off and put it on, leaving it unbuttoned. I sat down on the island, looking at Aisha walking around the kitchen. "What do you want for dinner?" She asked, sitting on the counter, opposite me. "Let's just order in," I said. "No," she commanded. "Okay. Um, tu woh carrot aur beans daalke ek noodle cheez banati hai," I said. "Cool!" She chuckled. 

Aisha's POV:

I danced around to 'Crazy=Genius' as I cooked. Darshan just stared at me. "Dumpling, hand me that spoon," I said, pointing to the wooden spoon on the wall. He grabbed it and caged me against the counter, handing it to me. "What's up?" I teased. "I want to hug you and kiss you but you're cooking, so I caged you against the counter," he said in a matter-of-factly way. I giggled and continued as Darshan kissed my neck, sloppily. I finished cooking with Darshan still kissing my neck. "Dumpling, stop... Please. Let's eat," I pleaded.

I sat in Darshan's lap, devouring my food as he stared at me. "Eat!" I ordered. He kissed my nose and started eating. I loved how Darshan let me sit in his lap during all meals. It was fun to see him while eating. He looked so cute. "Aqua, bub, I love you," he said, wiping some sauce off of my lips. I smiled, my mouth filled. He laughed at my face. "You're so cute, yaar," he smiled, pulling my cheek. I pecked his lips after I finished swallowing. "I love you, too, Dumpling," I said, kissing his cheek. 

I cuddled close to Darshan, after watching 'Radio Rebel'. "Today was a good day," he said. "Yeah. I loved it. I love you," I replied, kissing his cheeks. He kissed my forehead, sweetly and took me to bed. He laid me down and kissed my forehead. I buried myself into his chest, my safe space. "I feel so protected like this," I mumbled. "You are," Darshan reassured. I looked up at him. He stuck his tongue out. I giggled and fell asleep, in my favourite's arms.