XXIV. I'm Gonna Miss You

Darshan's POV:

I was driving to the jewellery shop to pick up Aisha's ring (refer image) with the boys. Because looking at the ring would freak me out. And they said they'd keep it with them for the safety of my brain. I walked in and greeted the manager and he handed me the ring. I paid for it and walked to the car, handing it to Hardil. They looked at it and smiled, hiding it away. 

Aisha's POV:

Darshan was flying the next day and I had to go to work. I drove to the rehearsal and met Shraddha at the door of the room. "Hi, Aisha," she smiled. I smiled back, forcefully. "What's wrong?" She asked as I set my bag down. "Darshan's flying tomorrow. And, he's gonna be back only 3 months later. Continuous gigs. And, we're both busy today," I shrugged. "Wait? Darshan as in Darshan Raval?" She asked. "Yeah, why?" I answered, checking the schedule. "Can I freak out? Because I am a big fan and um, I just realised you're his girlfriend," she cheered. I chuckled. "Meet him when he comes to pick me up," I said and we got to work. 

I walked to Darshan's car. He got out and waved. "Poori paltan ko leke aaya hai?" I asked, chuckling. "Haan. Bore ho raha tha," Jyugal answered. I smiled and ran to Shraddha. I pulled her with me to the boys. "Shraddha, this is Darshan. Darshan, Shraddha Kapoor," I introduced and gestured the other three to come out. "Hardil, Jyugal and Siddharth," I introduced, booping all three of them on their noses. Shraddha shook hands with all of them. "Big fan," she smiled. We talked for a while. 

"Aisha, I need to show you something. Come on," Shraddha said. I signed a five to the boys and walked with her. "I am telling you. He loves you. Never let him go," she said, rubbing my upper arms. "He really regrets all the time he spent without you. Those 8 years. Remember that," she whispered and I smiled, hugging her. She was like an older sister. I waved to her and walked to the boys. I sat down in the front seat and looked out the window. "Asher, kya hua? You're really quiet," Hardil asked. "It's nothing. I'm tired AF," I guaranteed, closing my eyes. "You okay?" Darshan asked. I turned and looked at him. "TTYL," I mouthed. He nodded and I slowly drowsed. 

At Home...

"Ishu, what's wrong?" Darshan asked, sitting on the bed. I sat next to him and hugged his waist. "I'm gonna miss you," I mumbled. He cupped my face and made me look into his eyes. "Me too. I will call you every day. Okay?" He smiled. I nodded. He squished my face and kissed my mouth. I kissed back, softly grabbing his silky hair. He pulled away. I smiled at him. He squished my cheeks and kissed my nose. I giggled. "So jayein?" He asked. "Na," I pouted. He smiled. We cuddled up resting on the back of the bed. "Aqua, I am gonna bring you back so many things. A hundred more keychains and earrings," he smiled. "No earrings," I warned. "Why?" He asked, amused. "You know I have a limited number policy," I replied. "Right, 100 earrings or less," he teased. "I have a hundred. Exactly. I don't want anything. Just send me some messy hair, shirtless photos. That's enough," I winked. "Shirtless?" He kidded. "You know I love you shirtless. You look so hot," I giggled. He pecked my lips. He pulled off his shirt and we laid down, pulling the blanket over us, tightly. "I can't drop you tomorrow, Dumpling. I have a meeting," I informed. "It's okay, babs," he replied, kissing my head and slowly trailing sloppy kisses down my face to my jaw and then to my neck. I chuckled. "Eeeee," he cooed, hugging me. I giggled and pushed my lips onto his, kissing him like there's no tomorrow.

A/N: Guys, guys, guys!! Darshan is going to propose soon and I am freaking out. *jumping in excitement* BTW, this was just a filler...