XX. Annoying Idiot

Aisha's POV:

"Bye," I said, kissing Darshan's cheek, not getting out of the car. "Bahar nikal, saali," Darshan urged, laughing. I got out of the car and kissed his head. He hugged me and swayed us left and right. "Hi, Aisha!" Naushad sir cheered, walking to us. "Hi, sir" I greeted, hugging him. "Don't call me sir. Call me Bhai like the others do. It's fine," he said. I nodded, giggling. "Tu akele so to nahi jayegi na?" Darshan asked. "Nahi, yaar. I've travelled at 1 in the morning and survived on 30 minutes of sleep. I will be fine," I waved off. My phone rang. I pulled it out of my back pocket and grinned. "Haan, bol, Niu," I said. "Tu kahan mar gayi?" She asked. I hadn't told I was going out to drop Darshan at the airport. "I am at the airport. I am dropping Darshan off. Chillax, girl," I groaned, dramatically. "Bolke jaane ka na?" She suggested. "I left a note on your forehead," I informed. "It fell off, you fool," she laughed. I chuckled and cut the call. "Who leaves a note on someone's forehead?" Bhai asked. Darshan and I raised our hands, stifling laughs. Bhai shook his head and walked inside. Darshan pressed his lips to mine and I rested on the car, kissing back, softly. I pulled away a minute later. He pouted. I scrunched my nose. "Romance ho gaya ho toh chalein?" Naushad Bhai called. Darshan blushed, biting his lip. I laughed and sat in the car, pulling out. 

Darshan's POV:

I was leaving for a month. I had back to back gigs. Aisha had kissed me like there's no tomorrow the night before. My lips were so sore. 

Aisha's POV:

I laid down beside Tara, closing my eyes. She hugged me from behind and mumbled some crap. I smiled and placed my hand on her arm, falling asleep. 

10 am...

"Tara, uth. Saali, uth ja," I snapped, shaking her. "Aaah," she yelled. "Itni buri dikhti hoon kya main?" I asked. "Tu? Mujhe laga Sid hoga," she explained. "Bhak!" I teased and walked to my room. I got changed (refer image) and flopped onto the couch, grabbing the TV remote. "Oye, velli. Kaam ni hai?" Alisha asked. "Nahi. Agle 2 mahine chutti!!" I answered, stretching. "Kyun?" Tara asked. "Saare project khatam!! Chaaya gave me two months of free time. I am planning a solo trip," I spoke, smiling from ear to ear. "No. You're not going alone. All our trips were together. This one will be too," Niu yelled from the kitchen. "Yaar. Tum log ko kaam hai! Main kya karungi ghar pe? Darshan bhi ni hai," I called back. "Hum chutti le lenge," Niu said, walking in with breakfast. "Tera important project hai. Tara ka art exhibition hai. Alisha has that makeup course," I explained. "Oh, haaaaaan," they droned together. "Darshan kab vaapis aa raha hai?" Alisha asked. "1st November," I replied, grabbing a plate full of eggs. I had the biggest appetite of the lot. "You're not spending your birthday together?" Tara asked. "Nope," I smiled. "And you don't mind?" Alisha asked. "No. Darshan said he'd call me. Bas. Enough," I responded. "Yaar, you are happy with such small things. Why?" She asked, again. "You know me. I've never wanted anything huge. The people I love are enough," I explained. They hugged me and started eating. 

I sat down in front of the canvas, chewing on my pencil until my phone rang, playing P!ATD on my vinyl record player. 

"Hi, Ishu!!" Darshan cheered, grinning

"Hi, Ishu!!" Darshan cheered, grinning. "Hi! You there?" I asked. "Haan, hum cab main hai. See," he replied, switching the camera and showing me the scenery. "Nice," I smiled. "What are you up to? Tu kaam ke beech nahi hai na?" He asked, sweetly. "2 mahine ki chutti. I am painting. Or thinking of what to paint," I laughed, blowing him a kiss. "I called you for a reason. Amaira ka message aaya tha. Milne ke liye. I denied it. But, she is also in Jaipur," he said. "Tell her she can stick it. Block her as I did," I ordered. "Kar diya. Chill. I love you, Aqua. Bye," he waved. "Love you too, Dumpling. Bye," I smiled, cutting the call. I started drawing, calmly. I mean, as calm as you can be while listening to pop-rock music. 

Darshan's POV:

After the gig, I laid down in my room, thinking about future gigs and the shoot and a hundred other things. I heard a knock. "Come in!!" I yelled, thinking it was Naushad Bhai. I turned my head. Amaira. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled, getting up. She pinned me to the bed. "Abhi toh Aisha hai ni," she said, moving her mouth closer to mine. "Stay away, Amaira!!" I roared. "Why? I thought you loved me," she stated, acting innocent. "Keyword: THOUGHT. Stay away. I am not going to lose Aisha because of your bullshit again," I snapped, pushing her off of me. "Why are you being so distant?" She asked, making a face that she thought was cute. "You're not cute Amaira. Please leave," I hollered, pushing her away, walking backwards, picking my phone up. Naushad Bhai and the band walked in. "Kya hua? Yeh joker kaun hai?" Hardil asked. Amaira turned around. "You! What the fuck?" He yelled. "What is going on?" Bhai asked. Amaira stormed out but not before saying, "This is not over yet. You're mine, Darshan," loudly. I fell onto the bed, letting out a frustrated sigh. "Who is she?" Bhai asked. "A mistake," I mumbled. "What?" He wondered. Hardil explained the entire story to him. "And, why is she here?" Bhai enquired. "For me," I said, grabbing my phone and calling Aisha. "Hi!!" She cheered. "Dude, Amaira came here. To my room. She tried to kiss me. I pushed her away but she will be back," I rambled and took a deep breath. "Just keep pushing her away. If she still doesn't get it, tell me. I'll have a little chat with her," she instructed. "Don't go to jail, though," I laughed. "I won't," she giggled. Oh, how I loved that sound. She bid goodbye and cut the call. I smiled. "She didn't get mad?" Bhai asked, amused. "Nope, she trusts me way too much," I replied. Bhai smiled and they left. I locked my door and laid on the bed, drowsing.