Shutup! We are here to take the control on your tent and I will present your tribe as a gift to Alincak.

He started walking towards. Ertugrul and Halime tightens their grip on their swords.

Halime stay at the back, I will deal with him. Get ready for everything!

What are you saying to you her overprotective husband? Are you afraid that I will touch her or make her the ornament of my bed.

Ertugrul gave his iconic angry reaction as he is disgusted by the Mongol. Ertugrul looked at Halime from the corner of his eyes if she is ready for everything and then looked into eyes of that Mongol.

The Mongol head lifted his hand towards Halime.

Ertugrul was ready to took out his sword but before him Beybolat angrily took his sword out and cuts the Mongol hand off his arm.

Ertugrul and Halime got a sudden shock. The looked at Beybolat who was looking very confident after doing that. When everything was happening Turgut, Bamsi and Abdul Rehman managed to get hold of other Mongol soldiers.

The mongol screamed with pain. "Alincak will see you and punish you for this!".

I don't care about anything. No one is allowed to enter a respected Turk bey tent and raid his tribe like this and try to touch our Turk Hatun! They are our respect and our pride and we know how to protect them from your dirty hands. If anyone tried to touch our Hatuns again I will not just cut his hand I will cut his whole body into pieces and no one will get a single idea about where that person went! Now GET OUT!

Mongols left.

Everyone was scared. Ertugrul didn't got a chance to say something.

Abdul Rehman! Increase the security. Make sure everyone is safe. No one will leave the tribe. Take care of our guests. I will inquire about this matter to all of you who have the duty of protecting the tribe. You all may now leave! Turgut! Beybolat Bey! Gunduz! Stay here I want to talk to you. Ilbilge Hatun and Halime were also there.

First answer me how can mongols raid my tent like this on my dinner and threat us! Speak!

Ertugrul Bey! The security of tribe is our number one priority. They entered secretly. None of our soldier is found dead. They entered the tent to threat us.

Turgut I know these things! I want answers! What will everyone think that Uç Bey's tribe is not even safe. Handful Mongols raided the feast that I hosted. We got rid of templars and here Mongols are.

Ertugrul looked at Beybolat Bey and turned towards him.

And Beybolat Bey... how can you cut off that Mongol hand like that, I was present over there and was ready for everything. Can you give me answer of that behaviour?

Ertugrul Bey! I did what was right. You were there too and when you would have taken a step? Huh? When something would have happened to Halime Hatun?

Halime Hatun is my Hatun! She is my responsibility. You are not allowed to take a step without my permission. I would have taken my step at the time.

At the time? Ertugrul Bey! That mongol tried to touch Halime Hatun, I would have killed him at the spot when he lifted his hand towards her but I stopped myself from cutting him into pieces and only cuts his hand. That Mongol man would have done something until you would have taken your sword out Ertugrul Bey! Why were you even waiting?

Halime and Ertugrul eyes opened in shock and anger.

I know how to protect my wife and you are not allowed to interfere in my matters. That Mongol raided MY tent and tried to touch MY wife! Everything is related to ME! It's my responsibility and I know when to do and what to do and no one is supposed to tell me. Do you think that I would have let that disgusting man touch my wife?

Ertugrul Bey... you too would have take off his hand who tried to touch your Hatun, what happened if I did it? Beybolat asked in a teasing tone.

Halime looked at Ertugrul as she thought that Beybolat raised a valid point but when she felt that Ertugrul is confused and he is not able to answer him, she tried to cover up the matter and end the conversation over there.

Enough both of you! Halime said with anger. No matter what happened Beybolat Bey saved me, he took a step on time and I'm thankful.

Ertugrul looked away in disbelief as his wife was taking side of Beybolat instead of his husband.

But.... Ertugrul Bey is also right. He is my husband and he would have not stood there with hand on hand. He know his duty and his responsibilities very well. He would have take off his head if that Mongol touched me and you are not allowed to raise questions on his responsibilities because he knew everything better than us.

Ertugrul raised his head up in proud while looking at Beybolat.

And the most important that I want to get in everyone's mind is that I also own a sword. I have sent so many enemies to hell. I keep this sword with myself to use it when needed. This was the time I would have taken out my sword and would have protected myself on the time. My sword is for my protection. I know how to protect myself and if anyone of you would have not done anything then I would have done it.

Ertugrul and Beybolat got silent.

Understand it? Halime left the bey tent giving a state at both of them.