Chapter 201

Part1 is in my account..

At the same time, Jiang Rongzhi, who was watching the short-workers moving things in and out of Chunwanglou, felt inexplicably relieved, and an uneasy uneasy appearance quickly swept through his entire body.

Cheng San looked at Jiang Rongzhi hesitantly and asked, "Sir, are you all right?"

Jiang Rongzhi didn't speak, and didn't have time to think about what the unrest was all about, because in the next second, he would be busy managing his own responsibilities, without any time for rest.

Jiang Rongzhi looked at this new Chunwanglou, which was about to belong to himself, and he could not help raising a sense of satisfaction. Before that, the Chunwanglou was burnt and he did n’t want it. He had n’t thought of keeping that one. local.

At that time, because of his incompetence, he could only rely on the Jingjing Houye Mansion to take the Chunwang Tower to gain a foothold in the Imperial City, and the Chunwang Tower from the beginning of the Gou Yan residual breath to now enjoy a reputation in the Imperial City. Pay.

He gave everything to Chunwanglou, but he couldn't get everything.

In the beginning, Chunwang Tower really relied on the Jingjing Houye Mansion to grow into what it is now, but later, when Jiang Rongzhi ’s inorganic pavilion could gain a foothold, Chunwanglou could naturally become better because of the strength of the inorganic pavilion. .

But even so, Chunwanglou has not been able to get rid of the "entanglement" of King Jinghou's mansion. Jiang Rongzhi does not lack that amount of money. If he wants to return his kindness, he will be given a sum of money every month. House, then he is willing.

But the Jingjing Houye Mansion was bound up with Chunwanglou brightly, and every month it was reasonable to take a sum of money from Chunwanglou, which made Jiang Rongzhi feel uncomfortable. But the Chunwang Tower was indeed left by the Jingjing Houye Mansion in the beginning, so he couldn't destroy it at Chunwang Tower if he made some achievements.

He couldn't destroy his Chunwanglou just because of a Jiangjing Jinghou mansion.

So he has been waiting, waiting for trouble with Lord Jing Jing, and then angering the other party, waiting for the other party to bear it, and when the fire burns the Chunwang Tower, Jiang Rongzhi finally has reason to completely follow Jing Jing Hou Ye Mansion cut off that thread.

In fact, the fire that King Jingjing let people put in the backyard of Chunwang Tower at the beginning would not burn the entire Chunwang Tower at all, but Jiang Rongzhi at the time increased the flame ruthlessly, making it more and more The big flame swallowed Chunwanglou.

He then negotiated with Jing Jinghou.

Subsequently, Jiang Rongzhi and Lord Jing Jing completely cut off the affection, and since then you do not owe me, I do not owe you.

This is what Jiang Rinzhi wanted.

Now, this Chunwanglou is really his own, and is not affected by others. Jiang Rongzhi stood on the stairs of the second floor and looked around the inner view of the Chunwang Tower unscrupulously. He was very satisfied.

After thinking for a while, Cheng San said intentionally: "Chunwanglou is now almost decorated. Ye is going to lead his wife to Chunwanglou to see?" It is best to ease the cold war between his wife and his father.

Jiang Rongzhi refused: "He is not suitable to appear here now."

Chunwanglou looks bright and beautiful on the surface, but the inner decay is almost deep into the bone. Jiang Lingzhi is very clear, so he will never let such a dirty place appear in front of Pei Cheng.

[PART2]The Male Wifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें