cheater

relationship status: dating... kinda?
y/n's pov

"am i not enough for you vinnie?" i glance down at the video of vinnie, kissing another girl at a nightclub.

"you're more than enough baby" his eyes are slowly becoming bloodshot, as tears fall from his eyes.

"then why are you kissing someone else?" he can't even bring himself to look at me, i really hope he is ashamed.

"i don't know, we were all drunk and i wasn't thinking-" i cut him off

"no, dont pull that drunk bullshit with me" tears stroll down my face as he places his hand on mine.

"don't- don't touch me!" i yell and crinkle my nose at him and watch as he frowns at my actions.

he buries his face in his hands and sniffles a few times.

"i thought we were doing good vinnie" my voice cracks as i wrap myself up in my arms.

"we are, i can make it up to you baby"

"you don't get to call me that, you lost that pass when you cheated on me!" i raise my voice and start to feel myself unravel.

i thought vinnie and i were going to last forever, getting married and have kids and more. but he's ruined that all when he decided to lock lips with another girl.

"listen y/n, you're don't understand. i love you, so much and i want to spend the rest of my life with you. you're my everything and more, i made a stupid mistake and i promise i will make it up to you. i mean it"

i wipe my tears away as he turns my chin to face him. "please, forgive me" he pleads and strokes my cheek softly.

"i swear to god vinnie if this happens again, i'll cut your fucking dick off" i warn him sternly as he kisses me, the taste of tears sits on my tastebuds as i kiss back.

"i promise i won't, i love you so much" he interlocks our pinky fingers together before burying his tear-stained cheeks into my neck.

a few months later

i hum a low tune cheerily as i skip towards vinnie's bedroom. i decided to surprise with a little something to brighten his day, i know he's been feeling a little down lately and wanted the pass few days alone to himself.

as i walk down the corridor, the sound of moaning gets louder and i furrow my eyebrows. i brush it off as he's probably just watching porn.

i push his slightly-opened door, watching as the same girl from the nightclub sits on vinnie's lap, bouncing on his dick. "fuck baby, you're so fucking-"

"you have got to be fucking kidding me!" i yell furiously as vinnie's gaze meets mine, he throws the girl off his lap and she lands on the floor with a thud.

"shit y/n" he widens his eyes, wrapping a blanket around his waist and running up to me. "i'm sorry, i'm so fucking sorry baby"

"god i'm such an idiot!" i curse my self for believing he would change. believing he would change for me.

"how could you?!" my lip trembles as tears pool at my eyes. the girl grabs her clothes and stumbles out quickly.

"i- i'm-" he stutters and i pull at my hair furiously.

"thought so" i whipser coldly.

"four years! four years of what? cheating? i can't believe i thought this was real!" i yell in his face as tears gloss over his eyes.

"please, just give me a chance to explain myself" guilt rushes up to his eyes as i wipe the fallen tears off my face.

"explain yourself? what's there to explain? i am so sick of you trying to cover up shit you do!"

"look, please just listen-"

"stay away from me vinnie, i don't want to be with someone like you" i bolt out of the room but he chases after me. he grabs my arm but i jerk it away.

"i need you y/n" he is crying much more than before, but i'm not going to fall for that stupid move again.

"shut the fuck up, that's bullshit. i deserve to be with someone who will treat me right vinnie" i look down at the gift bag in my hand and place it into his.

i blink the tears out of my eyes and run down the stairs.

i am greeted by vinnie's mother, flashing me a bright smile. her face falls at the sight of mine. "is everything okay, hun?" a worried expression finds itself on her face as i burst into tears.

"ask your son" i mutter, she furrows her brows as i head for the door.

"i have to go, please dont expect me back" i shut the door behind myself before she has a chance to say anything else.

a/n
unpopular opinion: cake is disgusting