Chapter 17 Part 2/2

Start from the beginning

"Will I ever have an issue with you putting any type of addicting chemicals in your body?" I asked making him look in my eyes.

"No sir." He said and I gave him a quick hug. I sent Jungkook to trade places with his older brother and I just saw guilt written all over his face. I told him to come stand in front of me.

"I want to know where you've been getting your cigarettes. I want to know how you start and why." I ordered. He took a breath just like I did.

"I mostly got my first ones from Taehyung, but please don't blame him, I told him that I wanted to do it! And, and then I got them from a friend at school and I just paid for the box. But I swear I haven't smoked cigarettes for a while!" He said as respectfully as he could.

"And why on Earth are you voluntarily killing your body?" I was harsh.

"I-I don't really know? It mostly just looked cool and the smoke coming out of someone's mouth was also cool. I know it's a stupid reason!" He shouted but I could tell he was mostly degrading himself. He had a big issue with being not comfortable with himself. He would always tell himself that he wasn't worthy or he was stupid or that he didn't deserve anything. Even now, I had to correct him.

"Jimin, it wasn't a great reason, I'll tell you that, but it's still valid. I can see you knocking yourself down but don't do that!" I tried to calm both of us down and it worked to a certain extent.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking."

"Okay, I need you to bend over the bed." I said and he silently got into the same position that Jungkook was in earlier. I moved in and gently placed my hand on his back. Like Jungkook, I started with the belt.

SMACK

The belt was definitely not light. I had to drive this message home since he was already addicted to it.

SMACK

"Ow Dad, why are you going so hard?" He asked., looking back.

"Because I don't want you to ever smoke a cigarette in your life" SMACK "again!" SMACK

"I swear I won't!" He grunted back. "I'm not a kid, why do I still need to get this!" He shouted. I popped the belt on both his sit spots.

"It's because you act like a child Jimin. What you did was irresponsible and it was a poor choice. Plus, you are never too old to get one from me."

He scoffed. "This is stupid!" I alternated the spanks from left to right and popped one in the middle of his ass.

"I'd watch that attitude if I were you Jimin, you are in no position to act like that!" I raised my voice.

"Ugh," He said under his breath with an eye roll. I had enough.

"Jimin, I need you to lower your jeans and boxers." I said. He sniffled.

"Dad please not bare! I-I'm sorry!" He pleaded.

"Jimin, please." I gave him a moment to undo his zipper and button and pull the clothing down to his mid-thigh. I could already see that his skin was already an angry pink turning into a red. Jungkook was thankfully still facing the corner. I tapped the belt on his bare butt. He tensed up which was understandable since he very rarely got a spanking bare. The belt swung forward and Jimin immediately started wailing.

"Dad, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be rude to you I swear! It hurts!" Tears soaked the bed. I knew it was time to end it pretty soon.

"Count these last five."

SMACK

"One."

SMACK

"Two."

SMACK

"Th-Three, ow!"

SMACK

"F-Four."

"Will I ever see you with a cigarette in your hand ever again?"

SMACK

"No sir! Five."

I huffed out a breath before I put the belt back on and gently lifted Jimin up to his feet. I wiped his tears as well as the little bit of snot that escaped his nose. He pulled the clothing back up and hugged me tight. I patted his back to calm him down. I told Jungkook to come over as I comforted him as well.

"Boys I'm sorry I had to do that. I know it doesn't feel good in the slightest but I hope you understand why I'm so harsh on this. I love you boys and I don't want anything to happen to you." I explained and they both nodded their heads. After they had fully recovered themselves, they left the room and was met with a teary-eyed Taehyung as well.

"Why don't you guys go rest up a bit while we start making dinner." Namjoon said to the three and they nodded their heads and walked out of the living room together. I watched Namjoon sigh and I copied him.

"How'd it go? Where's Hana?" I asked.

"She went to get some air and it's never easy." I nodded in agreement. I walked to the kitchen and put an apron on. Namjoon did as well but he first pulled the strap too hard and broke it. I knew that was going to happen.

Jimin POV:

"He didn't take your juul?" Taehyung asked as all three of us laid on my bed. I shook my head.

"He doesn't know I have one." I replied back. "A juul is technically not a cigarette." I winked at him.

"If he finds out, you're fucked you know that, right?" Tae warned.

"He won't find out...Jungkook if you say a word about this, I will murder you!" I told my younger brother. His eyes went wide and he nodded his head.

"Alright everyone! Dinner's ready!" I heard Aunt holler and all three of us groaned getting out of the bed. We trudged to the kitchen and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was a feast! There was every food that I ever wanted to eat, right in front of me. I plopped down forgetting about my sore ass and yelped. I ran to go grab a pillow but Dad stopped me.

"Where do you think you're going?" He asked as he crossed his arms. I pointed to the couch.

"Pillows?" I responded back.

"You shouldn't have done the thing that got you a spanking in the first place." Dad sassed. I hung my head.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee?" Taehyung and Jungkook came beside me and we all looked at him with our best puppy-dog eyes. He scoffed before giving a smile.

"Fineeee." He chuckled.

A/n: Hey guys!! I hope part 2 was okay! YOU PEOPLE HAVE SUCH GREAT IDEAS!!! I have so many prompts and chapters coming y'all aren't going to be ready!

Next: Yoongi's story time/flashback of when he got spanked

Requests are closed  

2021 A/n: We all knew that Jimin would get caught with the juul but what we didn't know is that I wouldn't write about it until chapter 40. Geez, everybody was waiting for that one and I had to make you wait 23 chapters to see it, sorry.... Be kind to yourself and others. Love you guys