Before they all climbed into the car, Rose walked up behind Beomgyu and wrapped her arms around him in a back hug

"Gyu, I'm sorry that I made you uncomfortable. I never meant to do that, I don't like how you're avoiding me right now. You're one of my kids, and I love you dearly; I hope you know that." She whispered before letting him go and running off to the others. 

"Noona..." He sighed when she was out of earshot. 

He knew he should have knocked before opening Yeonjun's door last night. It couldn't be undone and he had to get over it...Rose was like their adoptive mom, nothing more. 

Unsurprisingly Taehyun had fallen asleep in Rose's lap on the drive to the studio. She calmly pet his hair as Hueningkai slowly fell asleep on her shoulder. 

"To say that the babies missed you would be an understatement." Jun laughed. 

Rose just smiled at him and held a finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. Kai fussed a tiny bit in his sleep at the noise, so she placed a small hand on his cheek and hummed to him. 

Yeonjun admired how she took care of his boys so well. Being that they were still very young and barely a year into their careers, they didn't get to see their families often. Rose gave them the comfort they needed from a motherly figure. She was very kind and gentle with them for the most part; but she knew how to discipline them when they misbehaved. 

"We're here!" Soobin shouted, forgetting that the babies were asleep. 

Kai yelped and his eyes started to water a little from the surprise.

"Soobin..." Rose growled. 

"Oh come on, he's a grown ass man, you're enabling him." He grumbled, instantly regretting it as Rose lunged forward to attack him. 

"Bad Rose, no murder." Jun teasingly scolded her, catching her waist before she could reach Soobin, who was cowering in his seat. 

Taehyun and Beomgyu cackled as Jun struggled to hold back a raging mama Rose. 

"Soobin apologize and Rose calm your tits!" Yeonjun yelled, losing his patience. 

"Fine! I'm sorry! Don't kill me." Bin squeaked.