Chapter 1

Originally uploaded on August 10, 2018

Yoongi's POV:

"Min Jimin! Min Jungkook!" I called my boys from up the stairs. In no time I heard several small footsteps stomping down.

"Dada!!" They should giving me a hug. They quickly sat at the breakfast table seeing the food.

"Let's eat! I don't have much time left." I said already mixing up the food. I saw Jimin picking at his food.

"Daddy I want pancakes! I don't want this!" Jimin scrunch up his face and pushed it to the middle. I looked at him as I was trying to get some food into Jungkook's stomach.

"I know but it is what we have and we don't want to waste it. Just eat it Min," I said trying to stay positive. He threw his utensils and crossed his arms.

"No! This is gross. This oatmeal looks like throw up!" He said. I didn't have time for this.

"Jimin if you don't want to eat then go to the corner until you do. I'm sorry we don't have pancakes so you are just going to have to eat it." I explained. Once Jungkook got a decent amount I let him use his spoon. Jimin just continued to stare at me then stare at the bowl of oatmeal.

"Dada I don't want this!" He said again and I stood up. He just looked at me with his eyes wide open.

"Come. If you don't want to, then don't!" I grab his hand and firmly place him in the corner. He frowned as he was almost in tears. He melted my heart but I needed him to focus.

"Dada!" He whimpered. I squatted all the way down to meet his eyes.

"Are you going to eat your oatmeal?" I said calmly. He nodded his head.

"Can I have blueberries too?" The little one asked. I gave out a breath.

"Yes, honey now let's eat. Daddy has to go to work." I said and he grabbed my hands and we came back to the kitchen. There I saw Jungkook having the time of his life eating and pouring the oatmeal all over his body. I grab the bag of blueberries and dump some in a small bowl and give it to Jimin.

"Thank you, daddy! And Minnie is sorry." He said quietly. I gave him a smile and ruffled his hair. Although he didn't really enjoy it, he finished his bowl with the help of the fruit. I had my papers and laptop all in my bag and I had to go soon. Ugh I hated leaving them here alone and it broke my heart. They were both still pretty young but I didn't have enough money to hire a babysitter to watch them. But my boys were very independent and usually behaved. I mean they were still kids so it was natural that they get into trouble but they were alright to handle in my own.

"Okay boys! Daddy had to go but if you need anything you have my number to call and you know where the apples and snacks are right? I won't be gone for too long I promise! I love you guys so much!" I said as I kissed both of them on the forehead. They nodded their heads but looked sad.

"I love you Dada!" Jungkook said hugging me.

"Be home quick dad!" Jimin said hugging me as well. I both hug them back and I put my shoes on to leave.

"Bye you two!" I said and left the house. It brought tears to my eyes seeing them like this. They were so young now that their mother left too, I just don't know how they handle themselves. I was always late for work as well and I'm surprised that they didn't fire me yet. I quickly go to my desk and open my laptop. Being a graphic designer was hard to make money but it was something that I was good at. I had my sketches with me and all of the ideas laid out in front of my computer screen. The days were long and my eyes hurt from staring at a screen for too long. I was in the middle of my eye break when I felt a hand on my shoulder.