Hwang In Yeop - PRETEND

Start from the beginning

"No its alright." He smiles and continue his conversation with Ga Young.

While I'm trying to finish my meal, my phone ring.

I check it and it is an unknown number. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"_______? Is this you? Hey, its....." I hung up. He didn't get to finish his word.

I slam my phone on the table. It's him again. Dammit. I began to tremble.

Ga Young notice the changes in me and quickly hold my trembling hand.

"_______, what is it? Who is that just now?" she ask in concern.

I did not answer her. My mind instantly went blank.

"Its him isn't it?" she asked again.

I nod.

"Just block the number like you did before. Ignore him" she ordered me.

In Hyeop just silently looking at us in confuse.

"I.. I'll head out first. See you later, Ga Young." I wave at her, and politely bow at In Hyeop before excusing myself.

I go to the bathroom and wash my face.

I've been trying so hard to hide from that guy. How did he manage to get my new number?

____

AFTER CLASS ENDED

"Why don't you come with me? I can drop you on my way." Ga Young offer.

"It's okay. You need to hurry up. You're going to be late for your shoot." I reject her nicely.

"Are you sure?" She ask for confirmation.

"Yeah, plus I need to go to library first before going home."

"Alright. I'll text you when my shooting is done. Be careful. Bye bye" She cutely wave at me before jumping into her van.

Geez, such a thoughtful friend. I'm so lucky to have her.

I headed to the library right away.

Its 6pm. The other students has already headed home. So, the library is empty.

For me, I love to go here when it's empty. No messy tables, no noisy students and its easier for me to look for books.

As I'm trying to finish my thesis, my phone suddenly rings. I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Don't hung up and listen." It's him again.

"Why are you calling me?!" I raise my voice.

"Hey, I want to fix this. I want to fix us. I know I made a mistake."

"NO. Leave me alone!" I hung up and turn off my phone.

Damn it. It's Minho. My ex. We broke up couple of years ago. It's not a healthy relationship. Whenever he gets mad, he would abuse me. I always end up being hospitalized. But every single time he would begs me to forgive him. Telling me stupid lies that he will never hurt me again. But thanks to Ga Young, I manages to run away from him. She help me to find another place to stay, changes my number every time Minho manage to contact me, and hide with me whenever we come across him.

I let out a loud sigh when suddenly somebody hug me from behind. I thought it was Ga Young so I turn around with a weak smile.

BUT my eyes widen. Its Minho!