12 | The Present and The Note

Start from the beginning

Sister Krone? Ray thought.

| W and M is Wiliam Minerva's alias (?) (confirmed).

There's some bubbles with words. Some are connected with arrows, some are crossed. If he connects the uncrossed ones, it would be spelled this way.

Sister Krone's goal - Momma's downfall - Momma's child - Trapped her with a voice recorder

- Pretend to be Ray.

Ray's mouth are opened in realization.

Proof: ultrasound scan in Momma's drawer.

This reminds him to what you said in the library after you make up after the clash Ray's being the spy.

That day he was utterly surprised when you suddenly ask if being a "Momma" means Isabella had to have give birth too. You said it because that would be makes sense to explain where the kids are coming from. The only way the farm can get 'supplies' are from woman who are willingly supports the system. She asked if Ray ever thought about it and is it allowed for a Momma to raise her own child.

You knew Ray is biological child all along and used the information to get what you want from Sister, but what is the tool? Did you get it?

|I failed to get the tool. But I found an ally.

Several pages later and he arrives at the marked page, the poem.

It is finished now, back then the last six lines had not been written yet. He strokes his fingers over the lines. The poem is beautiful, just like you and it is written to be a lyric for his favorite lullaby.

"I want to hear you sing this again," said Ray. He heard a little portion of the song while was chasing after you to the hide out. It's a shame he was not able to focus listening to your voice.

He turns the page again for the last page, and his hand stop in an instant.

Finally the clue he is looking for.

|Hi Ray, how are you?

I'm really sorry I can't deliver this present by myself and be there for your special day. Even though I would be gone by the time you read this, please remember, I would never really leave you.

Never give up, see the world and enjoy your freedom, learn and grow through adventures and obstacles, gain all the experiences that are offered by the world. After all you've done, all the weight you bear in your shoulders, I wish nothing for you but an everlasting happiness because you deserve it.

You are needed and loved by everyone much more than your thought, and that's including me.

So forget about whatever you're plotting right now, okay? Believe me, you'll regret it if you still are being a bull-headed.

Instead, if this is not too much, can you live on for me? I want to enjoy those things too with you.

At your birthday, make sure you celebrate it with Emma. YOU HAVE TO.

With love,
Y/N.

8 November 2046

To dearest Emma,

I'm sorry I only can talks to you through this paper and writing. Y/N and I have done what we could so the rest of the is on your hands now.

Regarding to what Y/N informed you before, as you know, Ray plans to die. He has no intention to escape with us, his plan has always been to die right here. But why? Well, no matter ... because all I need to focus on is stopping him now. Judging from his personality he won't let himself get shipped without causing a scene. He's definitely up to something.