"I'll go get a doctor." Andy said and went off.

"What happened?" I ask the only person on my sight.

"You crashed on the track. Hindi mo ba naaalala? Who fucking drives like that?" He's annoyed for sure.

"I know that but what I'm asking are the details. Did anyone else get hurt?" I asked back feeling more annoyed. How hard is it to directly answer me?

Pinapaglitan niya ba ako? I can't help the smile on my face right now. I had an accident and I'm smiling while I still can't paint his expression.

Okay maybe I shouldn't be smiling like a teenager having confessed to by her crush. You can't blame me though, this has only been the time that he's shown his concern ever since I saw him again.

"Naka-drugs ka ba? Did they inject something into your veins for you to smile like an idiot when you just gave everyone a heart attack?" he spat.

I should be answering him back like a machine gun defending myself but I can't bring myself to and I had the audacity to laugh and wince. May masakit sa may bandang taas ng tiyan ko. Are my ribs broken?

He scoffed, "I don't believe this." he said and turned his back on me.

Carlo appeared in my line of sight with Mike.

"Reena, are you okay?" Carlo asked me.

"She's laughing now so I think she's fine." Mike answered for me.

Wala pa akong sinagot sa mga tanong nila kung ayos lang ba ako. Maybe I'm just dreaming because the way Kevin was talking to me would only be possible in my dreams. He hates me, but then and again he's not made of stone. Maybe he's decided to forgive me knowing I might end up dead before directly hearing from him that he's accepted my apology.

Dumating si Andy at may kasamang doktor.

The doctor flashed a pen light to my eyes and put his stethoscope to my chest to check my breathing before saying anything.

"She suffered from a mild concussion, and two of her ribs are fractured from the impact of the crash but aside from that, she's okay." the doctor said reassuringly.

"Maybe you should check her head. She's clearly loosing a few screws for laughing like that." Kevin said and I laughed again and winced again. Damn broken ribs.

Andy shook her head while smiling, "Thank you doc. Can she go home or will she be admitted?" she asked.

"You can take her home, I will prescribe her with some meds to help with the pain." the doc explained.

I just thanked him as he left.

"I already called Jean but I didn't call your house. I figured your mom would worry and you know.." paliwanag ni Andy.

"Don't tell my mom, pati kay kuya wag mo nang sabihin. I'm fine. I'm staying at the condo anyway so I don't have to explain to them." I tell her and she nodded.

I don't want to worry my mom anymore given her condition.

"You should've thought about your mom before driving around the track like that." Kevin again and all eyes on him.

"I didn't die, did I? Wait maybe I did, am I dreaming? Why are you worrying?" I roll my eyes at him. His worrying flutters my heart but I would have to talk back to him or else I might really be crazy if I ended up smiling and blushing again to his worries.

He scoffed, "You have to hear me forgive you first before that happens."

"Indeed, so maybe I get to live forever since you aren't forgiving me anytime soon."