63. Twoset Boyband

Depuis le début

They had just completed filming a segment for a popular pop culture TV program in Singapore and all five of them returned to their shared dressing room.

They were smiling and waving to fans and thanking crew members whilst they made their way from backstage to their dressing room. However, as soon as they all entered their dressing room Brett looked at Brad and said;

"Bro, you gotta keep it together.."

"Brett, leave me alone."

"WTF, that was a live take !! Don't forget who saved your sorry ass."

"Brett, c'mon mate, Brad said to leave him alone...!!"

As always, it was Eddy that slid his body between the twins. The Yang twins didn't hold back when they argued and the only person who wasn't afraid to squeeze himself in between the twins when they were heated up like this was Eddy.

"Brett, what's the matter?"

"Oh c'mon Eddy, you would've seen it, or at least heard it!!!"

"Ok so he was a bit off today, it happens."

"A BIT OFF ? HE WAS F*CKING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! Good thing I can read him like the back of my hand and dodge him, otherwise we would've collided in the middle of our dance routine on a LIVE TAKE!!!!"

"Oh Bro why don't you go f*ck yourself."

"Brad, I swear I'd deck you one if Eddy wasn't standing between us...!!"

Jordon and Zac ignored the commotion and was packing up equipment and gear they all shared in the dressing room. They had less than an hour to pack up everything and have a short break before they were driven back to their hotel, except Zac would be going home as he was local.

"Jordon, I've packed up everything else, is it okay if I go home now ?"

"Zac, of course you can. You don't have to ask for permission. Just go. Good job today."

"Okay, thanks, Jordon."

Zac then lowered his voice and whispered.

" I really don't like seeing them fight, it upsets me."

Jordon patted Zac on this shoulder.

"I know Zac, I'll call you tonight, okay ?"

"Okay.. bye everyone...!!"

As Zac went out the door, Eddy was still standing in between Brett and Brad. Eddy briefly met Zac's eyes and smiled at him, before he eyed out the twins, especially Brett who was still pissed at his brother.

"Brett, what's the matter?"

Eddy asked the same question.

"I already told you!!"

"It's not about Brad. What's the matter with you?"

"Me? Why would you think there's something wrong with me?"

"I didn't say anything was wrong with you. I'm just worried that there may be something bothering you."

"..Zac?"

"Good evening Jordon. Thanks for calling me. How is everything ?"

"Look, can we zoom? I wanna call a meeting."

"Sure."

The group members soon all showed up on Zac's phone . A small frame for himself and three large ones for the rest of the members. The twins usually logged on together and appeared together in the same frame but today Brett appeared in Eddy's frame and Brad and Jordon appeared alone on their own frames. Zac assumed the twins were still fighting and Brett must've ducked out of the hotel room he shared with his brother and had gone to Eddy's room. The twin brothers looked calm, Jordon was quieter than his usual self and Eddy actually looked as if he'd been crying.

Zac asked with concern.

"Guys...? Is everything okay..?"

Jordon replied.

"Look, Zac. Brett just told Eddy and I that he wants to quit Fiveset."

"WHAT !?!?"

To be continued...