Genin Adventures II

Comenzar desde el principio

Sarada : What was it like?

Y/N : Well someone took something they weren't to so we had to kick some butt.

Sarada : Wow! Do you think I could be like you when I become a ninja like you?

Y/N : Of course, probably even better than me.

Sakura : But before she can do that. *Points at Sarada* This young lady has to clean her room.

Sarada : Mom please! Y/N's here and I want to play with him.

Y/N : Why dont I help her?

Sakura agreed and the two went into the room and saw the mess they had to face. Y/N put Sarada down and created his clones and they all got to work. One of the clones came across something that saddened him. Not even 10 minutes later the room was spotless. Sakura came in expecting the worst but saw what she wanted. The clones all waved at her to which she waved in return.

Sakura : I guess you can play.

Sarada ran outside dragging the two of the clones outside and the others followed. Sakura pulled the original aside.

Sakura : We appreciate you coming to hang out with Sarada. She always calls you big brother when your not around.

Y/N : It's no trouble really. With all Sasuke has done for me. This is the least that I can do help out.

The two looked out the window and watched Sarada running away from the clones and laughing while doing it. One of the clones eventually grabbed her and she began to scream in a playful manner as if caught by a monster.

Leader Clone : It all over now!

Sarada : I've been captured! Someone help me!

The clones then jumped away when a person hit the ground creating a dust cloud. Which when cleared revealed Sakura.

Sakura : You fiends have hurt the Princess. The queen shall see all of you punished.

The clone jumped back to his allies with Sarada in hand. Sakura then pressed through them and defeated them and saved Sarada. Y/N jumped down after them.

Y/N : I'll get you next time.

Sarada : Soon I'll beat you myself.

When Y/N was leaping through the village he thought about what one of the clones had seen while cleaning. It was a picture that Sarada drew. Depicted in it was her, Sakura and Y/N but Sasuke was nowhere to be found. The image stayed in his head until he ran into the rest of the people on the list Boruto and Himawari.

Y/N : Hey guys. *Waves*

Boruto : He has returned to face his doom. *Gets into fighting position* I'll send you back to your daddy crying.

Y/N : *Stifles laughter* What's that make this 10-1?

Boruto : 10-2. You forgot the other loss.

Y/N : I tripped on a rock.

Boruto : All part of my genius plan.

Himawari : Y/N make your clones. I'm having a tea party.

Y/N complied and made 3 clones who sat at the table and gossiped amongst themselves. The original came under attack from Boruto whose wild flailing was easily blocked. Eventually he began to move better but it didn't really amount to much more but this gave Y/N the idea to throw the fight. Boruto threw a punch at his stomach and connected it. Causing Y/N to cry uncle.

Boruto : I told you I'd win this fight.

Y/N : That you did.

Naruto then came outside and called out to Y/N. Y/N went to him