Its The Day

It's the day, Corpse thinks this is a bad idea, but Dream wanted to fun fun. Even Dream is scared to do this, yet the excitement I filling both. Their wedding day is going to be live. They got their masked customized to fit their faces and look like how they wanted. Adam has a black suit while Clau has a green one. Their they are standing swaet on their faces, but smile on their faces. The time is going down until the video finally starts 53.23 million are wait. 3. 2. Here is goes. 1. "Hello, welcome to our live video wedding!" "Hi" Corpse says nervously. "For a wedding in Florida, their need to be a witness and all of you guys are the witness!" Adam cant believe this is happening. Hes getting married, married! He never thought this day would happen. His stomach turned he felt like a teenager, have a crush with a celebrity. He looks at Clay, grabs a hold of his hand. The tall man looks back "you alright Corpsey" Adam chuckles "never better". Dream looks back at the camera "we dont have a preacher, but that's ok. We dont need one". "I want to start the, talk thing. You know" Clay's eyes widen "oh, yeah" Adam grabs both of Dreams hands "I want to say thank you. Thank you, for dealing with all my shit, for being by my side and I know this will never end. Will you stick with me until the end" he said the last part I dit louder than expected "Adam" Clay says. He eyes widen. He said Corpse real name live "I-I um, I'm sor-" he whispers "no, it's ok. It's fine, dont be sorry. Keep going please" Dream nods. "Adam, I will stay until the end. If you promise to stop kicking me in you sleep" "wait I do that?" Clay's starts laughing "no, no your ok. It's just some times" "what?" Dream keeps laughing "I love you Adam, I'll always stick with you" he says with a chuckle "we've been though some interesting things, the past few years. How we met, confessed our love wasn't the nicest, kissed kiss, first date, purposed, family stuff etc. But you've help me though it all and so much more and I'll never for get that" the 2 pull back to show 3 cars behind a pillow, the pillow has 2 rings, it's the same once they didn't buy new ones, no one but them knows. Corpse knew Dream can not see though the mask to he put Vlays one his finger and help Dream put it on his own. The both took in a breath and exhaled. Dream takes the mask off, but still covering his face he covers both of the faces, as Corpse takes his mask off and kiss. He puts it back on and Clay does it after, the chat hated them for that, but was happy and excited. They sat on the bed a smile on their faces no one can see face tinted red. They answered a few questions before the live streams ends. Once over they double check and lay down on the bed, take their mask off, they were so scared their faces would accident be shown, but nothing happened, other than Corpse real name has finally came out (Which Dream still feels bad about). They looked at each other suits still on faced red as the day finally ended; now they can just do nothing. Corpse gets up "I'm hungry" Clay's smirks "so, am, I" he gets up to follow Adam. His eyes staying on the target.

607 words