I'm leaving now

I made a One Shot all my work go check that out

Corpse should be leaving tomorrow moring, Dream kept thinking as he played in bed. He turns to look at the time 629 "oh no, today is Friday". On th perfect timing of 630 he hears a knock at the door "Wakey wakey, time for family food making time before I leave!" She yells as she opens the door. Runs and gets on the bed "woah! Careful I have Bingus and Patches!" "Oh, sorry!" she gets off and walks off. Dream wear the same shirt and pants fro yesterday gets up drowsy "god, give me sleep" he says like a prayer. Walks at his room to see Corpse in a black shirt and sweat pants "hey, no sleep" Clay nods. They walk to the kitchen together "you boys, ok?" the mom asks "yes" Corpse answers as Dream just nods. "Well, every Friday and Saturday we make every 3 meats a day together, since you are here you can join or just watch of you want" Corpse smiles. Cooking with people, almost like a family, that seems nice. "I'd you making the amazing waffles, I would love to learn that" "I can do that!" She says with a smile.
     They cook, but Drista had to leave with a slightly burnt waffle and eggs, she didnt mind it still tasted good. The other 3 kept going, Dream was the money for most of the food, he did mind. Dream seemed to have a black hole in his stomach. Clay's mom was teaching Corpse different breakfast foods to make. At the end Dream was full, but happy and even more tired. He gets up slowly to got to the sofa and fall on it. "Ah, god. Jesus take the whell please" he cries as he lays on his back his shirt slightly lifted, as he touches his stomach. Corpse walks over "dawm, Dream your stomach has risen" Dream lifts his head, to see what he was talking about. His head falls back down "god, I'm gaining weight" (      ) and the mom laugh "no, you're not. Just sleep it off. You cant seem to gain weight" the mom explains. The tall man just lays there, his breath getting slower as the sleep starts caving in.
     Corpse and Clay's mom started to clean the kitchen and its 812 when Corpse looks at the time. She looks up at the man "how long have you known Clay?" he look up  "almost a year, but mostly just from playing games" she nods. "Do you like him?" Corpse took in a deep breath, he turns his head to look at Clay, even though the sofa is in the way "dont worry, he is asleep. I know my son". He looks back at her "I, um, uh" he did not know how to answer that "dont worr-" "maybe!" He says loudly "maybe" he says quieter. He feels like he can trust her, like a son show trust there mother, even though shes not; yet she is so understanding and kind "I'm not sure, but when I am with him. He makes me, so... happy" she puts her hand on his shoulder "than do something about it". He looks at her in disbelief "why?" "Its better to do something able it than to hold on to it" she let's go of him. He looks down at the bowl he is drying, and chuckles 'do I even have the guts to do that' he thinks to himself. "Well, we are done and Clay is still asleep, do you know how to play Yahtzee?" He looks at her again "no" "than I'll teach you". They played Yahtzee until 1157 (mom, won most of the rounds), it was time to start making lunch. "Wake Clay up please and thank you" Corpse wakes up to the sleeping man. He looks so peaceful, he really doesn't want to wake him, but he was told too. Pokes the man still shown stomach "hey, time to make lunch" he hears a groan. Corpes poke him again "stop, hold on" Dream says his voice light. He stretches his body and sits up "how long I've been asleep?" "5 hours" "oh" he says rubbing his eyes. He gets up and walks to the kitchen, looks down at the table "yahtzee?" he looks at (    ) is she wining" Corpse nods in defeat "yes, she has" this his finger showing a tearing going down his cheek. Dream laughs "she is the master at that game. Dont know how I just know, no one can defeat her". He looks at his mom "time to cook" "yes" she says happy.
     The 3 cook together something Japanese today. Corpse has not felt this happy in a long time. As he stands in front of the counter, he just finished cutting- looks up. To see Clay, laughing his mom next to him smiling proudly. She looks at Corpse her smile not faulting, not for a moment. Corpse smiles, he wished he had all this, but that is not a time to think about, right now. They finish and save some for Drista. They play board games until Drista got back, once time came they made Dinner. The rest of the time the 4 played board games, until the became tired. Came 1257, Corpse and Dream set the time to wake up and the the ravens haired man to the airport. They slept just fine.

896 words