Back home

I made a One Shot all my work go check that out

An alarm goes off at 3 AM for Corpse and Dream, they got ready to go and left. Dream is sitting on the passenger seat frowning. He had way more fun then he expected, but had to leave "Corpse" "yeah" the man next to him answered "you should come to my place one day, the only problem is I still live with my mom and have a younger sister" Corpse chuckles "I doubt that'll be a problem" Dream laughs "yes and no, my sister would most liking be bugging you with all sorts of roasts and questions" Corpse smiles. It was silent the whole way there, nothing needed to be said.
     They get to the airport wait a few minutes before Dream plane is ready. Before he starts walking awake he pulls his hand out, Corpse takes it. Dream pulls him into a hug and the other man hugs back "I had so much fun Corpse 10/10" a aired laugh come out to Corpse "same here Dream" "Clay" Corpse pulls. He looks at Dr- Clay in the eyes "what?" "My name is Clay" Clay laughs at Corpse surprised face. Corpse smiles "Good, to meat you Clay" "same here". They pull away as Clay walks away the wave until they dont see each other.

Corpse
     Corpse makes it back home, as he enters his home he sits on the sofa. There is just silents, nothing, no sound of movement that is not his, no laughter, nothing. Corpse gets up feeds his cats, goes to his recoding room, goes to discord and plans his next video with people. Bingus played on the bed with Dandelion lays next to them. Once done he sees Netflix on his main screen, where the icons of things he click and instantly goes there. One of them is Netflix, he clicks to see "The Promised Neverland" is unfinished. He clicks on it and starts watching, as he thinks of Clay.

Dream
    Clay made it home, being greeted by his mom and sister. Snapnap left not to long ago before he went to Corpse's place. Its night and wants to sleep he'll plan when he next video will be tomorrow. As he lays in bed not on a sofa, Dream chuckles to himself at the memories he made at Corpse place. He still has not finished "The Promised Neverland" it's on Netflix (it's a good anime). He gets up from his bed goes on his computer and starts watching, as he thinks of Corpse.

420 words

Please type in comments what you think Corpse name could be