Alone at Home

As days went by, Corpse and Clay would play games together with others every once in a while. Corpse the next day, the moment he wakes up is in so much pain. "Fuck, not now" he does his best to get up with little pain possible. He walks by the bathroom. But before a kept going he stops. Looks at the bathroom, to remember something. Walks in open his cabinet to see icy hot. He pulls it out to open the cap, he tries to reach his back, but the pain is preventing him, so the best he can get is the shoulders and a little over. Goes back to bed, lays down. He grabs his phone Sykkuno is live stream with Pewdiepie, Jack, toast, Geroge, Vylory, Ethan, 5up, Peter and Dream. Clay, he maybe live streaming on Twitch. Corpse downloads Twitch and see if Clay is streaming: he is. Corpse puts it on, lays the phone next to him as he lays in bed.
    His friends laughing, buttons clicking, yelling, talking, so much. Yet Clay when he plays he is silent unless he needs to be. "Dream it's been a month since you went and visited Corpse!" Jack yells "when will be the next time!" "Yeah" sykkuno asks as well "you are pretty lucky" Valery says "Me lucky, what do you mean?" Clay asks. "We'll not many can see his face, so less see his home or even able to stay for a week" toast answers. "Oh, well than I feel pretty lucky than" he can hear the smile on Clay's face. "How was it anyway" George asks "dont get jealous now George" Felix says. Making everyone start laughing. "It was great I had a fun time, we went roller skating" "what!" "Woah!" Are the only things he hear so many voices are talking over each other. "Everyone clam down!" Jack yells "how did you get him to do that?" Mark asks "guilt trip" Clay says plainly making Corpse chuckle. "Hopefully I can invite him to my place once I GET my own place" Clay's says a bit upset. As time went by he kept listening to the stream until he fell a sleep.
    Waking up he sits up, pain still there, but not as bad. Stands up to get the cream and add some on his back, way easier with less pain. He looks at the time 1189 "wow." He goes to his computer and sits down he, grabs his phone Clay is still streaming but minecraft just by himself. Corpse puts Twitch on his computer and sends money to Clay.

CorpseHusband   $50
Hey, Dream let's play Minecraft together.

     "CORPSE!" Clay yells "go to discord and chat with me". Corpse smiles goes to disord and VC with Dream he make a new world for the both of us to play. "Hey, Dream might as well teach me some minecraft tricks" "I can do that no problem" Clay says the sound of his smile showing in his voice.
     "Dream, I should come to your place next on Sunday" there is silents "um, Corpse Sunday is an hour from now" "I know" "..." "..." Corpse was confident, but now hes gotten a little nervous "I-I wou- that would be great. That would be awesome... hey, wait remember I dont live alone" "I know" "...alright! Time to plan" Corpse laughs.
     After the end its 12 and Corpse has to get ready for 3 and he'll be staying for a while. He got his stuff and his cats for the trip. Its 324 he gets an Uber to the airport, got on and was excited, he couldn't wait.

605 words

What should Corpse name be