Stay Longer

Corpse slowly wakes up, he sits up and looks around. Looks at his kitchen counter to see Dream, sitting on the tall stool with his computer open "what time is it" Dream looks at the corner of the computer than turns towards Corpse "243" "shit, Dream-" "Dont say sorry, I swear to God" "swearing to God is bad Dream" Corpse chuckles. He gets up and sits next to him, but doesn't look at his screen or his eye would hurt. 'Dream is leaving today' Corpse thought 'but I want him to say just a bit longer' he looks at Dream "hey, Dream" the dirty blond looks back "yeah" "want to stay today and tomorrow more day it would count as a week" "actually 7 days is a week 5 days is a school week" Corpse rolls his eyes "fine want to stay a school week here than" Dream laughs "yeah, I would actually".
       Corpse is feeling way better. Dream got his clothing cleaned for today and tomorrow and the went out. "No" Dream turns to him "come have you even tried" "no, but I'm not looking for a death wish" "you're not going to die!" "Answer is no" Dream is sad about not being able to skate with Corpse. "But Corpse I have 1 day left and I want to do this you" "really fucking guilt tripping me" "yes, yes I am! I want to roller skate with you Corpse. Tomorrow is my last day will get closer by the second" corpse is silent for a few seconds before groaning out of annoyance "fine" Dream gets up from his seat "let's get ready than!" Corpse feeds his cats before they leave.
       Standing in the building hearing skates go around on the floor made Corpse slightly nervous. He has never done this he may fall A LOT or be scared to actually count as skating. "Hey" Corpse was startled by his thought being intrude upon Dreams voice. "You good" he looks up at the taller man "yeah, just nervous. Never done this after all" Dream nods. They walk to get there skates get them on and got in the skating ring. Corpse was holding on to the wall for dear life. He slipped, but caught himself "shit, Dre- ah save me" Dream skated over, grabbed Corpse waist and lifted him up to get him standing again. A sigh of relief left Corpse "you good" "yeah, I'm good". Corpse still holding the wall as he moves his best forward. While Dream skates slow, to stay by Corpse "how in the fuck are you doing this" "kick your feet back. watch me" Corpse looks down to see what he is doing. Looks back up at him "your to good" "no, I'm good enough to get me going" Corpse laughs at that "compared to me, your a professional in my eyes" Dream laughs making him almost fall "ah, shit!" But caught himself "ha. I'm such a back influence on your cursing" The dirty blond chuckles "yeah, you are".
       Dream pulls his hand out for Corpse to grab "what?" The raved haired man asked "grab my hand, trust me" "no..." "... dawm" "I'm done with trusting people" Dream frowns at the comment "come on, I promise. Trust me, please". Corpse looks at his hand and back at Dream; slowly grabs. Once grabbed Dream slowly moves back, away from the wall "woah, woah, nonono" they stop as Corpse hild onto the wall with one hand "hey, hey, it's ok. I, promise" Dream pulls his other hands out "fuck" Corpse says under his breath. He grabs the other hand, holding on to Dream like a life line. Slowly slowly moves back, he making a big risk by doing this; He can't skate backwards to well, but wont tell Corpse that. He keeps up the slow motion hoping Corpse would get comfortable. Dream trips back "oh" is all he could say. Corpse panics he raps his arms around Dream and pulls. Causing Corpse to loss balance, but Dream was able to help. Raps his arms around Corpse and pull up. Making them stop... Corpse started laughing make Dream smile and start laugh with him. They let go, both of there faces tinted red. "Want to keep going" Dream asks "yeah, I can".
       Once an hour went by they were done, went to domino's and got food and waiting until they got to the house. They enter the house sat down and ate. They ate in silence, but the silence was comfortable. Eating with no need to talk, to fill in gaps that are not there; it's perfect. They watched TV, Dream set his alarm to wake up and get ready to leave the next day in the moring. Corpse went to his room as Dream layes on the sofa and the first time this whole week he slept peacefully same for Corpse, but in days.

815 words