I do

5 years have gone by since they got together, ther channels grew some how, they do a podcast together horror, comedy, true or made up it depends on there calendar. Tomorrow is a special day, they day they met in real life the day they confessed their love the day they went on their first date and tomorrow was they day they wanted to get married, but did go as planned.

Corpse
    I got up, happy today is the day we are going to get married, we planned the date, but Clay does not know the best part which is the proposal. I'm going to marry Clay. I get up Dream laying asleep, over sleeping mostly, but that's ok he doesn't get much sleep anyway at, well at the times it's best. I get up slowly Dandelion and Patches follows me while Bingus stays behind. I leave, but I left the door is slightly open in our room. Moving to the kitchen to see the time 7 "god" I whisper under my breath. I go to the living room to watch TV and wait.

Dream
     I get up and grab my phone to see the time, its 1023. I sigh "he must be up by know" I say to myself. I get up to see the door slightly open and smile, walk out to see him. God I love him. Today is the day, I'm going to ask him to marry me. We've been together for years and 5 years I think is a good amount of time to wait. I walk in and hug him "Love" "hm?" "Did you eat?" "No" I let go a bit "how many times do I have to tell you dont wait for me" I say upset that he waits hours just to eat with me. "I know, but you know why I don't" I huff a breath out. Let go and kissed him in the side of his head.

Corpse
    Clay walks to get the eggs and pancake batter out. Sets them on the table "since today is a special day its waffle making time"  Adam chuckles "yes, it is". After we made breakfast we ate in silents. The next steps are make a 1 hour podcast is after the food, than we relax, family the date out.

Dream
     After dream fast we cleaned and went in the my recording room, where we do the podcast and did our thing. I send it to my editor and wait. We go to living room and relax its 12 by now we getting ready at 5 which is time to do random live videos or just watch TV.

Corpse
      Times goes by we made a video on live stream, Clay got the edited video back tomorrow we post it. But its 5 we get read and start driving at 538. I never let Clay drive he speeds to much and gets in trouble. We get to the place it's a Escape Room its 589 the our Escape Room starts at 6. We wait in the car.

Dream
     It's time to enter, my heart beats faster and faster as time goes on, as we get closer and closer to the end this is medium level because Adam keeps saying I'm a "big brainer" even though medium level has to have up to 5 people he says "I count as 3" makes me laugh, but nervous because if I fail, I'll just feel like I failed, but I haven't YET.

Corpse
     He so smart I love watching him think, they way he purses his lips, how hands would scratch of him face softly of he has nothing to do with his hands, his eye brows would twitch a bit. When we do Escape Room we do medium because Easy is well to easy even though medium need 5 people he makes up 3 of the people. He has not failed and if he does that's ok, no one is perfect, but he hasn't failed us now. Bye we are getting closer to the end and I cant wait.

Both
     Their at just one button away, just one piece and Corpse found it he hands it to Dream. They look at each other and put the piece in something opened. They turn to see a door that looked like a picture open, they had to step over, luckily it was a tall picture. They walk it to see all sorts of stuff, even though the room is dark there is one thing that sticks out a light on a wooden box. They walk up to it "same time?" Clay asks "same time" Adam answers. They put the hand on it and it opens. Their eyes widen "no" Clay's says under his breath "holly shit" Adam joins. They look at each other a smile growing on their faces as, suddenly the laughter of both faceless YouTubers fill the room. Hard wheezing came from Clay as choked out coughs came from Adam. "This *wheeze* cant be *wheeze* happeningggggg!" "It really can't!".
     Rings I silver one bronze, Dream always says he would perfer having a silver ring, while Corpse chose bronze, yet this was different. They know which one they got for the other, Adam got Clay a bronze with the outside saying "My Dream", while Clay got Adam a silver saying "My Husband". What is also amazing is the fact that they has the same idea for finding the ring at the end of the Escapes Room and the people didnt say anything.
     The laughter dies down "yes, I will marry you" he says looking at his lover. Adam grabs the bronze ring and Clay's hand, he puts the ring on. "And yes, I will marry you" Clay does the same Adam does with the silver ring. Their hands intertwine as they lean forward and kiss. They hear clamping and cheering, the sudden loise made them jump, but they smile their faces turning flushed.
     "We were amazed when you guys came in at different times, but asked for the same thing" a girl says after everything has ended. "It was cute though" I man says. The 2 faces still red from embarrassment "y'all are just ment to be together. Dont forget that" the hurl says. Its 8 and the 2 want to make I video on what just happend they got a video of them escaping the room and the while ring scene, maybe one day they will post it.

1080 words