Date Night

Today was the day Corpse has been waiting for, he going to ask, he should not be nervous, but he is, but it's going to happen, right? Today was the day they met, the day there love has been confused, he wished it would be the same day the kissed, but it's not and that's ok. Today is going to be there first date and maybe wedding... Hopefully.
     Corpse did get much sleep, but today they dont record, so it can be a nap day. It's not like there going out in the moring, it's happening at night. He gets up and Dream is already in his recording room "he must have gotten no sleep again, that green man" he walks in to see he's making a minecraft challenge video. Corpse walks up to Dream, he cant stop, if it was a random video than he would, but the minecraft challenged once are always planned. He kisses the back of his head "morning" he whispers "morning" Clay says back "what, oh. Sapnap and George also say morning" "tell them I said moring back" Corpse walks out the room and made food for Clay and himself. Half way done Clay leaves the room "my Corpsey" he says raising his arms in the air. Moves behind Adam and hugs him "how did you sleep" Dream frowns "are you really asking me this? How to ruin the day" Clay's lossen his hug "I just want to know if you got sleep" "yes, I did. At least 6" Corpse smiles "better than 4". Clay looks down at the food "waffles, is today a special day?" The shorter boyfriend moves to put the cooked waffle on the plate "you got sleep, I thought a waffle would be good" Dream looks at him "that, that was not you plan. You were making it before I said that, what's so special about to love?" Adam looks at him with surprise 'wow, my boyfriend has a big brain' he thought "you'll see" he says quickly "it's a surprise" he says slower. "Ok?" Dream walks to fridge to get fruits and wipcream out to help out. They sit down to eat as they ate Clay looks up at Corpse "so, what the surprise" the other man looks up "really Dream" "yes, really!" He says upset that he cant know "wait" the freckled man head goes down with a pout.
     They sat on the couch watching TV "soooo" "no" "oh, com on" Dream says crossing his arm with a pouty face. Corpse looks at him "if you keep making that face it may get stuck like that" "got you sound like a mom" "and you acting like a Tommy" "nooooo, you didnt" Dream saying turning to Corpse with a glare "yes I did" Adam says with a smirk on him face.
     Dream kept asking every few minutes until the time came. "Get ready and in the the car Dream we are going somewhere" Corpse says cheerfully "what should I where?" "Pants and a shirt" Dream rolled his eyes and went off. Corpse was ready, he sits in the living room waiting for Clay. The man walks out still putting his shirt on "ready" Adam gets up, walks up to Clay "Clay, would you like to go on a date with me?" Clay chuckles "welp, I can't go back can I. God, I love you Adam" Corpse kisses his tall boyfriend "so why today?" Dream asks when Corpse pulls back "today is the day we first met" "and the day I- we confessed our love" Clay still feels bad about that day, not matter how much Corpse says "it's ok" he cant let it go.
     The leave the house in the night, Corpse drives up to the skating place. Dream laughs "wow, Corpse" "what?" He says jokingly offended, Clay just laughs. They get out of the car and enter the place, they look to see the girl on that one lazer tag day "Clay! It's been a while since you've last been here!" Clay came here so much the people still remember him "yeah, it has been" he says a bit embarrassed. They get the skates and start putting them on "so can you still skate backwards" the short boyfriend asks "hm, let's see" he gets up and enters the ring, leaving Adam to tying his skate on. It felt fine normal, so he started skating backwards, and he still got it. He gets out to go up to Adam "still got it" "I saw" Corpse smiles. Once done he gets up, as he moves forward he wobbles a bit, Dream stays close just in case. Corpse sigh "I so miss this" Dream starts laughing "I'm going to fall on my ass I swear I am" "no, no I got you love" they get in to skating ring. They skate for a while Corpse starts getting used to it, Clay would not leave his side just in case. They get off the ring to get dipping dots, than get back in. 4 hours go by, Adam got way better at skating, and Dream was still going. They leave to end up in the restaurant Bao, "oh, my god Adam" the older man just chuckles as the leave the car and walk into get food and definitely Boba tea. They walk in Corpse tells Dream "sit there and wait" pointing at a chair. Clay walks over and sits, he noticed no one else is here. while corpse goes up to the people work. "Ok, are most of them made" everyone nods "thank you so much" he walks back and sits with his boyfriend. "What's happening" "just wait" a man with a tray walks up to them with small cups with different boba tea and puts that tray down "thank you again" he nods and walks away. "You said you wanted to try all the different teas here, so I thought we could do that, here, today" Clay smiles "wow, how did I get a man like you" he says covering his face, red and embarrassed.
     They tried all the tea that was there, good and bad, they laughed at each others faces when the tried one they dont like. Dream laugh got, so hard his there was barely a sound, but you can still hear a small pained wheeze. Corpse looks up after the bad sour taste of the drink. Clay laughing, the way he closes his eyes, a hint of red on his cheeks, with his smile, his bright smile. Dream wonders why Corpse chose him, but Corpse wonders why Dream did. The antisocial, emo, dark person, that has so many problems. While Clay is bright, lovable, he loves to spoil the people he cares for, kind and understanding. Yet, Adam was chosen, Clay chose him. "Clay, I love you" Dream smiles and looks up "I love you too" "I-I want to say thank you, that you chose me, thank you for not doing me wrong, like... others have" Clay frowns a bit. Corpse has been cheated on in past relationships, so that was going to stop the man to ever be in one; but he has never been with a man, and so far it's been nice. Not because of gender but he was opened minded and found the right person. "Adam I can't do wrong with you, when you are the only one I choose to be with" he says chuckles noticed that was not the right said of words to say, but Corpse understood what he ment. "I love you, we dont say it much, but that's what makes it more meaningful when we do" fuck, Adam he wants cry, he wants to hold him, kiss him, just anything with him; he holds it in. "Thank you" "also, dont say thank you, it sounds like it's not true love" fuck, he lost it. Tears slowly moved down his cheek "fuck, Clay" the taller man gets up and hugs his boyfriend. After Corpse calmed down, Dream got the people working there, their favorite boba tea and food. The 2 and the employees talked until their time was up.
     They got back home, the leave the car to walk in, Corpse closes the door behind them. Clay turns and kiss Adam "thank you, I was fun" the older boyfriend smiles "I'm glad you liked it" the kiss again. They kiss, over and over until it became deep.

1448 words

Hey, hey! Please read I have a good thing you may want to hear about
   I am coming out with a new book about Corpse and Dream. Warning this has more graphic gore, death, suicide, gay. Still shipping CorpseAwaken.
      After this book I'll be making a second book that is CorpseAwaken, it will be shorter after that I will take a small break. Before I do I'm make a side ONESHOT book please send request and I'll get to them.