Chapter 51

Two days later FP decided to take Alice out on an actual date. The bracelet wasn't ready, they had to test it before actually putting it to use so FP needed to keep Alice close.

They drove two hours before they arrived at a restaurant around nine pm. FP opened the door for Alice and led her inside. They sat down at a table in the back, far from anyone else. "It's a nice restaurant."

"I'm glad you like it." FP said with a smile on his face and Alice nodded.

"I've got a question though." Alice started shyly. She was curious about it because she didn't really date before and FP was good, he seemed nice and she liked him. There was a connection, but she couldn't quite put her finger on why she liked him so much.

"Go on." FP smiled as they were given menus. "A bottle of your finest wine please." He asked the waiter before Alice continued.

"Are we dating? Or are you just trying to be nice because of all the sex we've had?" Alice asked and FP was taken aback by the question. He liked Alice, but he didn't think he should fall for her, despite feeling as if it was already happening.

"Well this is an adventure, isn't it?" FP asked Alice and she nodded as she let out a chuckle.

"So if it's an adventure we're not dating dating, right? So if I wanted to go over and fuck that guy at the bar I could, right?" Alice asked FP. He was surprised once again. Alice wasn't playing, she liked him and she wanted to see how much he liked her.

"You wouldn't." FP thought he knew Alice rather well and he didn't think she'd be that bold.

"I'll have whatever you're having when the waiter comes. Until then, I'll be having the handsome gentleman at the bar." Alice stood up. She only went to do that because she wanted to see if FP would be jealous.

She walked to the bar with FP's eyes on her. She was wearing a short dark blue strapless dress, black high heels and her hair was loose, beautifully falling on her shoulders. "Hi, sorry, is this seat taken handsome?"

"That one?" He pointed to the one empty seat next to him and Alice nodded. "Unfortunately yes, but this one isn't." He pointed at his lap. Alice smiled at him seductively as she took a short second to look over at FP. His eyes were glued to her, but he seemed completely calm.

"Thank you." Alice climbed on his lap, she was actually sitting on his left leg so she could clearly see FP whenever she wanted.

"You new here baby?" He asked with a smirk on his face and Alice nodded. She felt his hand on her thigh and if it were FP she knew she would've felt excited, but with that man's hand on her she didn't feel anything.

"Do you want to make conversation or do you want to kiss me?" Alice asked without answering his question. The man's hand travelled up her thigh as he kissed Alice. She wrapped her hands around his neck and kissed him deeply. She opened her eyes for a second and saw FP boiling with anger.

Alice wasn't done there, he still didn't make a move to get her back to their table. And she was an adventure after all, wasn't she? She climbed out of his lap and took his hand in her. She led the man whose name she didn't care to find out to the bathroom.

They were in a make out session when the door swung open and then it was slammed shut. "Man, the fuck are you doi-"

"Shut the fuck up!" FP cut him off. He looked directly at Alice. "You won. Now kick him out." Alice raised her eyebrows at his words. "Please Alice."

"Can you give us a moment?" Alice eventually asked the other man and he left the bathroom cussing. "Was it so hard?"

"Don't do this again." FP said as he calmed himself down. "I don't like to share things, especially people."

"So we are dating?" Alice asked with a smile on her face, she got what she wanted.

"Youre doing something to me and it kills me." FP admitted. It was crazy, only a few days and she had him wrapped around her finger. He had to figure out what was happening with his feelings and how to move further with his need of becoming human without messing with Alice's life.

"Ditto." Alice whispered as FP came closer to her. He placed his hand on her cheek and slowly moved it down to her neck. He wrapped his cold fingers around it and Alice leaned forward to kiss him, but he didn't let her.

"You're not getting off so easily love." FP gently pushed her against the wall. He cupped one of her breasts with his free hand and Alice swallowed hard. His hand travelled down her body, between her legs and he teased her through her panties. Slowly he pulled down down and finally touched her, flesh on flesh. Alice let out a loud moan and he smirked at her. "People will hear you."

"I don't care." Alice breathed out as she focused on enjoying FP's so called punishment. After a few minutes, when she started getting close to an orgasm FP stopped. "Wh-what? Why did you stop?"

"You didn't think punishing you meant having an orgasm, did you? Now we're gonna go and enjoy dinner, after the entire restaurant has heard you moan my name."