Chapter 48

"I just do!" FP tried harder to explain that to her in every possible way, but Alice was too deep in her own pain to be able to understand why FP still wanted her. "You are my everything Alice, you saved me, you love me, you keep me happy, you are the best. There has to be something for me to do in order to help you, I'll do anything."

"Can you bring those people that I've killed back? Can you bring my parents back?" Alice didn't sound angry, instead she seemed as if she didn't have any more power left in her. "Because that's what I need, I want them alive and well with their families, I need that to happen."

"Chunhua Bei is powerful." FP said and Alice let out a bitter chuckle.

"How powerful can she be? Bringing back that many people isn't easy and it's against every single rule." Alice sighed. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair. "I'm good, I won't try that again."

"Should I believe you?" FP asked and Alice bit the inside of her cheek while she remained silent. "What if we go back in time?"

"Going back in time means forgetting everything FP. If we went back in time five months every single memory I have of you will be gone." Alice carefully explained. She didn't want that, she wanted it all and it was impossible that's why she felt helpless.

"Then let's go back more, over five years. Before my prents took you." FP suggested and Alice vehemently shook her head. "We'll find a way to get to each other again."

"Will we?" Alice asked raising her eyebrows. "We lived hours away, you were different, you hated yourself-"

"And you hate yourself now so what's the deal? I'd rather hate myself than know you hate yourself. I'm used to it." FP cut her off, he was ready to do anything for her. "Besides, we cand write something to ourselves about each other."

"No, you can't!" Chunhua Bei appeared in the room startling FP, however, Alice was unfazed. "It'll change the whole course of everything. If I do send you and the whole world back five years, you can't write anything that's life changing now for you to have then."

"What about something? No names, no addresses, just something." FP said and Alice rolled her eyes, she wasn't going back, she didn't want to lose him.

"I'll give you three words, each of you has three words. If I don't like it I'll send you without them." Chunhua said and Alice shrugged her shoulders.

"I'm not writing anything because I'm not going back." Alice said simply.

FP walked to her and placed his hands on her shoulders. "You'll get your parents back, you won't have killed so many people and we will find each other! I swear Alice, we will."

"You can't possibly know that. What if I won't love you? Or if you won't love me?" Alice asked and FP didn't know what to answer, but luckily for him Chunhua knew.

"If there's love between you two now there always will be. So if you do find each other, no matter how hars or easy it will be, you will love each other." Chunhua said calmly and Alice's heart seemed to begin to beat at a normal rate.

"What would I even write? All I know is that I love you." Alice whispered. It was an impossible choice for her, she was so sure she wouldn't agree but the idea of not having murdered so many people and the possibility of meeting FP again under other circumstances was appealing for her.

"Then write that." FP cupped her cheeks and smiled. "Can you do something to make sure we take those words seriously?" He asked Chunhua and she nodded.

"Before, I get half the power you have now. It won't affect anyone, I promise you, but I need it to turn back time. I'm powerful, but it'll dry me if I don't take it." Chunhua told Alice and Alice nodded.

"What are you gonna write on yours?" Alice asked FP and he let go of her as he thought for a moment.

"Look for her." FP said and Alice frowned for a second. The last time his parents were looking for witches and werewolves so it made sense, but she was wondering if it was going to make sense after their minds were cleaned of those memories. "I'll need to find you before I'll love you again, right?"

"Right." Alice nodded. He was right, but she also hoped his words would give her ideas. But she needed a few minutes to think about the best words to make her know him and want to be with him. "Can you tell the future?" Alice turned to Chunhua.

"I can only say that everything that happened might happen again." Chunhua could tell the future, she knew exactly what Alice meant. But she couldn't tell her how things were going to play out.

"What if your parents catch me again? The same thing will happen over again. I have to run from them." Alice said as she looked at FP. "I can't run to them, to you, I have to run from you."

"If you run from me when I don't even know you how am I supposed to meet you without having your name?" FP asked, he looked from Alice to Chunhua.

"Fine, your note, Alice, will say "Run from them!" and yours, FP, will say "Find Alice Smith.". There are plenty of Alice Smith out there, it'll take time to find her if you will find her. Good?" Chunhua asked them and they nodded. At least they got to have one of their names. "Then back you go-"

"Wait!" Alice stopped her before making a gesture and she hugged FP tightly. "We don't know when we'll get to do this again." She whispered.

"Soon." FP kissed the top of her head and he nodded towards Chunhua. She needed to do it before they started crying or changed their minds. "Soon baby."